where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you give men what you want them to give you back? That sounds like a great way to encourage lots of friendly back and forth.

In any relationship - whether permanent or temporary - we both invest our time and body equally. How can there be any other way than a quid pro quo

In any relationship - whether permanent or temporary - we both invest our time and body equally. How can there be any other way than a quid pro quo

It would be fun to see if you kept the back and forth on a relatively innocent and playful level, or if you made it more and more provocative.

Obviously, if this all leads to a cum shot on your tits, things have gotten pretty provocative.

It would be fun to see if you kept the back and forth on a relatively innocent and playful level, or if you made it more and more provocative.

Obviously, if this all leads to a cum shot on your tits, things have gotten pretty provocative.

Ohh I am devilishly innocent. I don't provoke, I encourage. Everyone needs positive feedback - and if you are nice to me, I'll return the favor manifold.

In the shower. Woke up with a raging hardon and jerked it thinking about a woman that I work with.

Long drawn out sloppy handjob, with lube. All over both of us, kind of... i guess we were feeling messy.

I've always found that if I do my best to bring her as much pleasure as possible in any way possible then it always comes back to an amazing experience an event for both of us. The more my woman is pleased I have never been disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back