femdom question?

azor1970

Virgin
This is a part of the lifestyle that I have absolutely no experience in so I am researching ideas and reaching out to my peers, in femdom is there a certain type of man that is drawn to this particular kink? Stronger personalities in their mundane life or am I mistaken? Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

This is a part of the lifestyle that I have absolutely no experience in so I am researching ideas and reaching out to my peers, in femdom is there a certain type of man that is drawn to this particular kink? Stronger personalities in their mundane life or am I mistaken? Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

Are you asking as a writer?

Because you certainly can write a guy that way if you want to. makes for a fun character. :)

Are you asking as a writer?

Because you certainly can write a guy that way if you want to. makes for a fun character. :)

I like that kind too.

In real life though?

There was the really average middle of the road guy who just had this thing about wanting to get tied up and tortured by women that seemed unconnected to anything else.

There was the easygoing guy who would rather let somebody else run the show, in the bedroom or anywhere else.

There was the obsessive one who was very specific about what he wanted to be 'forced' to do.

There was the guy who was always dominant until one day he got curious about the other side, and decided he liked that too.

etc....

Back