Job Interview Sex

"Oh no, I am totally focused, just a bit horny, that's all"

It maybe hadn't landed the job, but they would not have forgotten you.

Before retirement, I was on the hiring board, one girl that I interviewed just came out and offered a blow job for employment. Since my office was not with the rest of them, I obliged her. She was great and she got the job.

Denny

Before retirement, I was on the hiring board, one girl that I interviewed just came out and offered a blow job for employment. Since my office was not with the rest of them, I obliged her. She was great and she got the job.
But could she weld and rivet?

Maybe I should use this tactic haha. I do have a job interview tomorrow

for me, this 'tactic' of using sex as a manipulative tool towards securing a job is reprehensible. it compromises the interviewer's integrity.

a great story/fantasy/video idea, but in real-life, i'm not a fan.

just my opinion. :)

An interviewer who would take someone up on such an offer has no integrity to begin with.

Put me in the interesting fantasy but bullshit reality camp on this one. Having been a small business owner for many years, I can think of few situations that would put my entire enterprise into jeopardy quicker than accepting, let alone asking for, sex from a candidate.

I haven't posted in a while but figured I should update!! So I got my summer job a while ago. No sex during the interview... disappointing. But there was a lot of flirting. Aaannndddd there has been a lot of sex since. In the office... in his car... on business trips. Yeah. I'm that girl. Deal with it lol.

Also he was fingering me in his office one day. Someone knocked so we had to stop just as I was cumming. Pulled his fingers out of me and something felt funny. His wedding ring slipped off inside me hahaha

I haven't posted in a while but figured I should update!! So I got my summer job a while ago. No sex during the interview... disappointing. But there was a lot of flirting. Aaannndddd there has been a lot of sex since. In the office... in his car... on business trips. Yeah. I'm that girl. Deal with it lol.

Also he was fingering me in his office one day. Someone knocked so we had to stop just as I was cumming. Pulled his fingers out of me and something felt funny. His wedding ring slipped off inside me hahaha
Go girl, that is so hot. I wish i was your boss. Do what you do and enjoy it. Sex is great.

In my late teens early 20’s I was a shift supervisor at a small restaurant, one waitress always gave a blow job for the back section and to my knowledge all the male supervisors always accepted it, well at least I did

In my late teens early 20’s I was a shift supervisor at a small restaurant, one waitress always gave a blow job for the back section and to my knowledge all the male supervisors always accepted it, well at least I did

My wife tells me that she was in graduate school she worked at a restaurant where she regularly fucked the manager to keep her job. She also fucked some of the customers and the manager didn't seem to mind

Im a manager and do lotnof interview never get close to it during interview

But after at job can be some flirting! And even had an affaire with a girl at job but she wasnt my employee

Back