For Research and Development. (Closed)

ShuhaloTemptress

Really Experienced
Character Profile: Natalie June Kingston - Age 25 - Research Lab Assistant for Dr. O'Neil at Quadronomics Nuclear Facility in Sardito, Arizona.

I've been working for Quadronomics for about three years now. I came here straight out of MIT. Man, it has not been easy. I had to work my way up the ladder. When I first got here, I was everyone's coffee jockey - double mocha this, café espresso that, double shot or nadda... Even as I sit here thinking about it, I shiver from how it used to be. But then I brought Doctor O'Neil his coffee order one day, last on my list. I was about to leave when he had stopped me, starting conversation. I looked around and pointed to myself but he encouraged that I was indeed the one that he was talking to. I remember smiling as he took interest in my skills and what I had been trained to do. He told me he had been working for about six years on DNA Genetics and bending the human genome into something more. I became...intrigued, for lack of a better word. And here I am...sitting in his office typing up what he has dictated to me so I can get it out to the board leaders later this evening.

I'm not just a glorified secretary - far from it. I'm good at what I do and I help Dr. O'Neil with his research as well.

"Nat, come in here for a bit, will you?" came his voice over the intercom.

I pressed the button and smiled, "Yes, Dr. O'Neil..." I got up, waving the ID card over the panel for access and headed into the lab.

Shane O'Neil age 29 Looks (Couldn't find a redhead version of this guy so think red hair when reading this)

I graduated top of my class at the age of only 17 with an IQ of 200 as I got offers from everyone from the government to a teaching position at a nearby high school I turned each of them down because I was only interested in one thing and that was DNA Genetics and how I can give average humans the features of animals. I started a job at Quadronomics as there head researcher coming up with all new ideas for their company making them a billion dollar company I had my own hours and lab assistant if they could be called that. It wasn't until once day I noticed a new girl entering the lab area giving out the coffee I couldn't help but stare at her features as I stopped her before she left I struck up a conversation learning she graduated MIT I smiled throughout the whole time we were talking as luck would have it she was fascinated with my work as luck would have it I needed a new secretary since the last one couldn't stand me or any of the smells coming from the lab I decided right then to have her job transferred into my department. It was about in the early evening when all my assistants left for the day I chuckled to myself I ordered them out firing each one of them that I completed my long overdue work where I could make humans part animals I couldn't help but feel proud in my work as I stood there looking at the glass room smiling to myself I looked around and noticed I had fired my lab rats just hours ago I began to smile wide as I pressed the intercom and said "Nat, come in here for a bit, will you?" I waited for a bit and took a seat at my desk going over a few calculations I watched Nat come into the room as I smiled and said: "I need your help with something since the lab rats are gone I need to take a few measurements of inside that glass cage for my next project."

I walked in, I looked to the professor. He was certainly quite the looker but he would never have anyone like me. He's got money and looks - he could have anyone. I only have the looks and not the entirety of brain smarts either. Not really good 'stock'. "Yes, Professor," I said in response, taking the device from him as I walked into the glass cage. I began to scan the room. "Like this?" I asked as I bent over, my ass in the air as I scanned from the floor up, gaining the measurements.

I watched as Nat took the device from my hand and walked straight into the glass chamber not even questioning my orders I smiled as I watched her bend over, seeing the way her ass looked at that angle was enough to take whatever breath I had away "Yeah that is perfect." I pressed a button near my desk closing the door to the glass chamber I began to stand up from my desk as I walked closer to the chamber watching and noting each reaction Nat gave I held up one finger as I said: "This will hurt only a little bit." As I pressed the button on the door releasing a small cloud of red gas into the chamber making my dream experiment come true as I watched her began to cough violently from the gas with bits of tears forming in her eyes.

I heard the chamber door closing as I took the last measurement. I turned around in a rush dropping the controller and pressed my hands against the glass. I began to pound on it from the inside. "Professor! Professor! What are you doing?!" I cried out, trying to find a way out. I watched helplessly as he walked over to the control panel and turned a knob. Red fog filled the chamber. I felt as if I was being gassed, I couldn't breathe. "Professor... please!!" I begged as I felt my body become hot and I couldn't see anything.

Soon there was a noise, the door opening. I stumbled out and fell to the floor. "Damn you, just what in the hell was that, Shane?!" I asked looking up to him, but as I glanced up at him, I noticed my hands were different. I looked to my body and I was covered fur, my breasts were bigger than what they normally were and I was...COVERED IN FUCKING FUR! "Fur! What the fuck is this?!" I tried to stand but my feet would barely hold me, wait -- my feet aren't feet! "Hooves?!"

I looked turned to look at my reflection in the glass of the chamber. "What am I?"

***Visual of Nat now*** (sorry it's sexual.)

Attachments

• lusciousnet_lusciousnet_cc73992d360b209d29afb63e91cf3cc2_1074972144.jpg
    lusciousnet_lusciousnet_cc73992d360b209d29afb63e91cf3cc2_1074972144.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
I watched in awe as my experiment became a success seeing Nat step from the chamber her body changed she was now a real live furry I couldn't believe my eyes as I stared at her magnificent body "Now now Nat that isn't any way to talk to your boss." I walked to my desk and opened a drawer and brought out a stethoscope as I placed them into my ear and walked over to Nat kneeling slowly as I placed the diaphragm onto her chest as I began to listen to her heart beat I smiled as I said "You my dear are the first ever furry ever created its sort of like a part animal part human but so much more." I quickly got up as I walked to my desk and started to write notes of the experiment "Tell me how your feeling is there any changes to your body?" This was making me all giddy like a school boy back in school I couldn't wait to try many other ideas I had in my head but those would have to wait until I got her settled.

I started to back away from him but I was still in shock as I looked at my reflection. "A what now?" I asked looking to him. "A furry?" I listened to him explain and then watched in awe as he began to run around to grab a clipboard to take notes. I started to stand, feeling myself uneasy as I tried to get balanced. I wanted to ask him why he did this to me but he started asking questions.

"I feel strange, how the hell do you think I feel?!" I asked in anger. I felt my face get hot and my nether region tingle as cool air rushed over me from the air conditioner to the room kicking in. "Oh god," I muttered as I crossed my arms to cover my aroused and perky breasts. "I'M NAKED!! What happened to my clothes?!"

I wrote down each note of how Nat looked now I couldn't help but smile seeing that she ended up be a cow furry the process was random so I didn't know what was going to come out of that chamber "Good you feel anger still your heartbeat is a bit irregular but that would explain the process you went through." I stepped back finally noticing she was indeed naked "Oh I am terribly sorry about that the gas removes everything for it to enter the skin this was all purely theoretical I didn't think it would actually work but here you are a living breathing furry in my lab." I walked toward my coat rack grabbing my parka and placing it over her body "Now you may feel a slight chill or side effects from the process but think about it, you are now a new species men women will want to see you to actually touch you your life is going to change forever now are you feeling up to standing up and walking with me to the gurney I need to complete my tests and draw some blood."

I held his parka over my shoulders as he suggested I needed to lay down on the gurney to do extra tests. "Am I to be some sort of circus beast? Just what in the hell did you really want to accomplish with making me this way? My life. My work. I can't believe you would do this to me, professor. I thought we had something..." I paused for a moment hearing myself confessing like this. I had spoken about anything like this especially to him.

I continued. "I think the tests would be a good thing. I think I'm having more side effects." I sat back on the gurney and laid up. I tried to cover myself up but what was the point, he didn't seem to be bothered by it, so why should I?

"Is there a cure, doctor? Will I ever go back to normal? Or am I...your creation from now on?"

I smiled with a wide grin as I listened to Nat call herself a circus beast "Heavens no Nat you don't have to worry about becoming a freak show as long as you don't do something foolish like let anyone know about this experiment the very notion could cause fear and panic among the world and think of how your family or friends would handle seeing you like that." As I pulled a syringe from the drawer and watched Nat getting comfortable on the gurney I proceeded to walk back to the gurney and began to draw the blood from her left arm noticing a slight change in her blood color it was still red but it had a slight hue to it "Fascinating it seems your blood is changing as well." I chuckled and said, "Yes there is a cure but for now you're my experiment for the time being now tell me are you feeling any aches are pains?" As I asked that I began to slowly touch parts of her body feeling the smooth body as well as some of the fur covering her back I couldn't keep my eyes off massive tits

I watched seemingly helpless as he drew blood from my arm. There was a slight pink tinge to it rather than it being a darkened red color. I shook my head slightly as I ignored the thought that I was changing more.

"Fascinating it seems your blood is changing as well. Yes there is a cure but for now, you're my experiment for the time being now tell me are you feeling any aches are pains?"

He sat me up and began to feel my backside. A slight moan escaped my lips as I began to feel arousal rise within me. "No, no pain, Doctor," I craned my neck as I looked back to him. I felt so odd looking down at him when I had been the one to look up to him, to be honest, due to the height difference.

My breasts were uncovered once again and my nipples perking up on the now fur covered breasts. "Lower," I murmured, not realizing what I was asking him to do.

I was a little taken back at what I heard I couldn't help but say "Excuse me." I knew what she asked as I began to slowly touch the lower half of her body as I felt pussy hole "A lot better feeling than a human woman pussy if you ask me." I couldn't help myself as I brought my mouth towards her as my other hand drifted up to her right ear as I began to feel the velvety feel of it wonder what other changes would happen to her body

"You like this don't you Nat you love the feeling of me giving you pleasure I can promise you this you will never be unsatisfied with me I can give you the world all I ask if you will support my endeavor of making many animal-human hybrids I know what your thinking will there be more beside you and the answer is yes but I can say this you will be my first and foremost out of them all what is your answer?"

My eyes followed his movements. His hands dancing down my body as I felt him spread my lower lips. The coolness of the room hitting the warmth of my cunt, the sudden chill making me jump a bit as I rolled my eyes back. I moaned quietly as I focused back on him.

"You like this don't you Nat you love the feeling of me giving you pleasure I can promise you this you will never be unsatisfied with me I can give you the world all I ask if you will support my endeavor of making many animal-human hybrids I know what your thinking will there be more beside you and the answer is yes but I can say this you will be my first and foremost out of them all what is your answer?"

My breasts heaving from the pleasure rising within me. I was wanting more but now he was giving me an option - of course, what else could I do? I couldn't say no because where would I go? I couldn't go home. I caught a glimpse of myself in the glass on the opposite side of the room. Not like this. Not with this fur, not with this body. My face contorted into the shape of some bovine creature, my breasts larger than they were before and my feet... I glanced lower, his hand still between my legs as I rolled my ankle around to look at my foot. A hoof. I shook my head.

"What other choice do I have, Professor?" I shrugged, my body chilled as I felt him move his hand higher, his other hand on my now elongated ear as I felt him rubbing it as he caressed my torso. He was making me feel good.

I couldn't help but smile knowing full well what her answer would be I wasn't an evil man but I always got what I wanted and she would never be allowed into the world looking like this as I began to slowly feel her body up feeling each part of her body as I reached up toward her lips as I kissed her softly as I said "Now that wasn't so hard of a choice think of it this way you will never be lonely you will have plenty of sisters and maybe down the road you will be the bear of the first human-animal hybrid children." Saying all that was a weight off my shoulders as I placed my hands onto Nat's now massive tits slowly rubbing them as I smiled and said: "Don't worry about anything let me give you a full work up." As I said that I began to place my mouth onto her left breast as I began to slowly suckle it I couldn't take my eyes off her as in my head I couldn't help but scream as the thoughts at what else will this effect have on women will they have more sexual drive and if it can work on women would it work on men as well the world was my limit as there was nothing to stop me from doing whatever I felt like.

"Don't worry about anything let me give you a full work up."

I moaned quietly as my back arched. His lips finding my pert nipple that now sits upon a lightly fur covered breast. It's not furry like thick with fur... Soft... Round... Still able to feel pleasure... My mind soon lost in pleasure I glanced down to notice that he was sporting a large erection. His pants tenting, stretching the fabric - threatening to rupture the zipper at any moment. His hand was still working my velvety folds as I moved my hand down to his groin area.

"Professor..." I whispered. "...allow me to help you with that while you give me my...workup."

I undid his zipper, slipping my hand inside and removing his hard, thick rod. I gasped in surprise at the sheer size of him. I looked up, licking my lips gently as I looked back down - his tip oozing with precum as my body shuddered, the urge to taste him suddenly arising within my core.

What was making me want this? The change in my body? Just what had he done to me? These questions filling my head as I moved closer to take his hardened member between my lips.

Back