Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~

tumblr_o9xbkvnW0c1skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ocecu9j0HS1skqjozo1_400.jpg

tumblr_oa2q775v7A1skqjozo1_400.jpg


(Con artists idea)
She gets wealthy high profile married men into affairs only to have him manage to get photos of them together as loversor the rich man appearing to take advantage forcefully of her or out of convenient circumstances (her appearing to have been drugged in a bar)

----
tumblr_o9xdk9xbll1skqjozo1_400.gif


He was their biggest target so far... A senator with an aggressive hunger for barely legal blonde immigrants. So she was able to call on her years living in Italy and a drastic new hair color. She knew well how to play up her younger looking features and make 25 look 19.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_obqbux90t31skqjozo1_400.jpg

She was a top undercover operative... Bane of many criminal organizations now missing with rumors of what people are calling a copycat of her style and deadly methods now working for one of those very organizations.
tumblr_oauet8XR7a1skqjozo1_400.jpg

She had helped recruit him from special forces a well hidden romance when they could now he was being sent to find this "copycat" and bring them to justice only to learn...
tumblr_oaueu596051skqjozo1_400.jpg

Davidoff Marcon was not only one of the world's moth lethal men but he was also the charismatic leader now of several organizations all brought together by their shared enemy... Reduced to little more than a programmable killer. She was literally little more that a robotic killer with Davidoff wielding her mind like a true puppet master. The one thing however that he never counted on was that most chaotic of emotions... Love.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nivdgimBvE1rlcukso3_r1_400.gif


See it all happened like this... I was the family animal. Not blood family but still the family animal. They had taken me in when my old man died. Showed me exactly what my brute strength and tendency to completely ignore the rules could do. A mob animal. Problems they didn't want to dirty their hands with they sent me. I was very good at what I did and it didn't matter as long as they were guilty. That was till my piece of shit older "brother" fucked the wrong guys girl so instead of having his own flesh and blood cleanup his own fucking mess he sent me. I was to pick up the duffel of cash from the docks crew then find this scum bag and kill him. Never leave witnesses.... Never did... Till that day. Scumbag had a wife and kid and was willing to start a war over his "girlfriend" picking my dumbass brother over him. Killing him was easy when I saw his wife and kid I... I broke the one rule the family animal or anyone else never breaks. I left witnesses. I took some money from the duffel told her to forget this bum forget this town and leave and never come back. Didn't take her two seconds to agree and her and the kid ran. I guess so did I. Cross country stealing the money and getting the hell out of town.

Days of driving I found a little a little nowhere town. The kind that never knew anything about the real world just their little slice of repetitive simple boring lives. The type of place anybody hunting me would never look.

The plan... Lay low for a while in this dead end place then move on... Keep moving on. Well whatever cosmic dirt bag is running the show down here like some people believed in he or she had just begun fucking with me. Especially after I finally decided to blend in more and eat at this little diner that clearly hadn't gotten the memo of what century this was. But it had Kayla and that spelled trouble for me. She was beautiful... Beautiful trouble for a killer on the run like me... And even I didn't know the half of it.


tumblr_ocecu9j0HS1skqjozo1_400.jpg

She was almost the only waitress in the diner. The owner cooked and Kayla pretty much ran the place. She had heard there was a stranger in town who was helping out at the garage she hadn't met him yet and after her last relationship... A man was the last thing on her mind. She was rebuilding her life and the owner was protective of her. A kind old soldier who found out he had a nack for cooking in the army of all places. Garrett had helped the sheriff run her no good monster drunk of a fiancee out of town but he would always wander back and torment her life till they would run him off again. Old Sheriff Davis would have made the Mayberry police look like tough but in this sweet sleepy little town he seemed just right.


She did finally get to meet the new mechanic one morning as he finally came in for breakfast like a normal townsfolk all did. She couldn't believe her eyes. He was tall... Powerful... Tattoos... A few days scruff on his cheeks that looked perfect for him. That long hair and icy steel eyes. What was a gal to do... Why did he have to be so stunning like he had walked out of one of those romance movies or novels.

-------------------------
(Scene idea)

His troubles had found them due to her trouble. Now dragged into the bathroom of an isolated cabin her ex was caretaker of for his violently screwed brother she could see what all they had done to him and he got to see the beating she had taken at the hands of her coward ex.

Now see my adopted bastard brother seems to think he is worthy of such a beautiful little plaything as you... Then again so does that baffoon ex of yours so you seem to have feelings for my brother you will get to decide when he dies. Right here right now you will give yourself to me or Jackson there will shove his head under the water and drown him... Your choice doll and little brother you could drown yourself instead of watching me take what I want from this little slut... Your call but you will be happy to know after last night just like you even her ex will never touch her again.
----------------------

Kayla walked around serving the locals their coffee and breakfast as she did everyday. Garrett cooked away at each order and talked with the local sheriff and Jack who owned the town garage.

So Jack heard you got a new guy helping you out? So when you gonna bring the kid around or does he not eat?

Jack chuckled.

The boy is different I will give him that. Ester from the library met him yesterday when that jalopy she calls a car broke down again and she took one look at him and asked him if he was just going to pick her car up while I worked on it?

Sheriff chuckled.

Yeah she told me you had some out of town bodybuilder helping you rip cars apart.

Kayla could hear them as she was handing Ester her hot tea and and toast. Seemed that was all the woman ate for breakfast for as long as she could remember. Ester looked up at her and smiled.

Lauren have you met the new mechanic? He seems like a real sweetheart... for an out of towner that is...

She heard the door chain rattle but didn't look over while she was talking to Ester. Till she heard Jack call out.

Here's the kids now.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top