Online Lovers IRL (closed for amon_darknight)

Hope found herself drawn into Caleb and what he was doing to her. The strange buzzing deep inside her was like an exquisite pussy full of bees, but without the pain.

Yes... Cum for me Hope... Cum hard...

She felt him turn her to face him, the air cool on her exposed breast. The oil on them made them even more sensitive and when he pulled her in to kiss, they rubbed against the front of his costume, and she almost came from just that.

His mouth met hers, drawing her closer and closer to him, his tongue snaking its way into her mouth, brushing and twisting against her tongue. She was left breathless.

A hand grabbed hers, wrapping it around something hard and slick and hot. Caleb whispered in the ear.

"Stroke me Hope."

Back and forth she slid her hand on his cock. He felt large. She was finally holding his cock, stroking harder and harder, the buzzing deep in her pussy almost unbearable in its unrelenting attention.

Hands pinched and rolled her nipples, giving a light tug that made her pussy pulse in reply.

"Ahhhhhhh!" The sound stuttered out of her open mouth as she felt something slowly roll down her thigh. The entire time her hand squeezing and stroking his cock.
 
He watched her cum, saw how her body shivered and that almost drove him over the edge, her hand felt so soft, yet she had a good grip on his cock, she knew how to stroke him, she could hear him moaning as she stroked his cock.

"Ahh yes Hope... fuck mmmmm Hope... stroke it..."

He looked at her, straining to see him through the blindfold, she was stroking, hoping to get the reward of sight.

Caleb held back, fought the urge to pop, he wanted to see more.

"Hope... suck on your nipples... show me and I will cum for you baby... I mean, you are already dripping..."

He reached under her dress and wiped her cum from her thigh and he showed her the sticky liquid.

"Oohh, how slutty..."

He licked it off and made a show of it. Licking it slowly, and than sucking it into his mouth.
 
Ahh yes Hope... fuck mmmmm Hope... stroke it...

She so wanted to see Caleb, see him cum for her, wanted him to cum in her. Her hand kept a steady grip on his cock, as if her life depended upon it.

Hope... suck on your nipples... show me and I will cum for you baby... I mean, you are already dripping...

She felt the skirt raise and his hand ran along her thigh, gathering the results of her orgasm. The bees buzzed away...

Oohh, how slutty...

It sounded as if he were licking something. His fingers! He must be licking the cum off them!

She nodded, releasing his cock. She slipped a hand beneath the right shiny mound, cupping the generous breast. She lifted it towards her mouth while with the other hand pressed a bit on top near the nipple. This tipped the nipple towards her mouth. She bent down her head, her lips latching onto the dark pink teat, sucking and lightly biting it.

She lifted her head, speaking to Caleb though she couldn't see him. Her hands still held the full right breast.

"Well, Caleb?"
 
"That is so sexy... Mmmmm"

He held back his orgasm as he watched her.

"Hope... Do you trust me? I want to take you to the third floor. There you are allowed to do more."

He took her blindfold off to reveal that he was Chad. He smiled.

"Sorry for decieving you, I was playing with you."

He kissed her lips, she still could not see his face because of his mask.
 
That is so sexy... Mmmmm. Hope... Do you trust me? I want to take you to the third floor. There you are allowed to do more.

Suddenly, she could see. She still wore her mask, but though the light in the room was somewhat dim, she could see that, though he still wore a mask, it was Chad that stood before her. The effects of the bit of fey wine had worn off and her wits had returned. So it took but a moment for her to realize that Chad and Caleb were one and the same. And when he spoke with his natural voice, then the truth was understood.

Sorry for decieving you, I was playing with you.

She was a bit put out, and might have been a bit pissed, but then he kissed her and she held her breath and leaned against him, her breast shiny and slick, still hanging over the top of her bodice.

"I'll go with you wherever you want to take me. But I asked that you not deceive me again. I have been honest with you Caleb, and though I go along with you hiding your appearance for the time, I have been truthful to you. I've not lied to you. Now, will you kiss me again, and let's go to the third floor."

She leaned against him and kissed his lips.
 
Caleb smiled at her and stroked her cheek with his hand.

"Yes. I do apologize for decieving you, it was not my intention to upset you."

He leaned in and kissed her, his kiss letting her feel the passion and desire, his lips pressed and mashed against hers, his tongue dancing with hers, a wild dance in her mouth. His hands went down annd pulled her in close to him. She could feel his cock was rock hard still, she could feel it throbbing, feel his need to cum.

He reached into his small bag hanging from his belt. Be pulled out a what looked like a purple vibe with a clit stimulator.

"Take the egg out, taste yourself, lick it clean for me. Show me your slutty side. He moved back and held the vibe in one hand and in the other he stroked his cock for her. All around people were touching and feeling each other, kissing and fondling. Nothing too serious, but people were getting hot and heavy. Caleb did not mind people seeing him, nor was he getting jealous of other men staring at Hope.

"You are so fucking hot Hope..."

He wanted to play a bit more here before taking her to the third floor.
 
Yes. I do apologize for decieving you, it was not my intention to upset you.

And with that he was kissing her, pressing into her as his lips claimed hers. His tongue swept past her bruised lips, embracing her tongue, making love to it.

With hands that seemed to possess her, they pressed her into him, as if they were one. Despite the costumes they both wore, she could feel the heat of his body and the hard cock that throbbed for her. She herself could feel those bees buzzing deep within her, driving her crazy.

He reached inside a bag on his belt and pulled something out.

Take the egg out, taste yourself, lick it clean for me. Show me your slutty side.

His glorious cock hung out of his costume, weeping precum while he stroked it.

Lifting up the front of her costume, she felt that soft place between her legs. The area was wet, sticky from her excitement. Her fingers reached up in her slit, finding the little tag to use to pull it out. It buzzed as she pulled, vibrating the whole way out, teasing her pussy lips as she freed it from her depths. Her creamy goodness dripped from the egg shape held aloft before him.

Her eyes never left his as her tongue stuck out, small and pink, licking the egg, the taste of cinnamon and spices coating her tongue.

All around them were people, kissing and groping each other. There were moans and groans and the smell of sweat and pheromones filled the air. She was unaware of whether anyone was watching her or not. Her attention was completely on Caleb.

You are so fucking hot Hope...

She smiled at him as she completely licked the egg clean, then leaned in to kiss him, giving him a taste of herself while she slipped the egg in his pouch.
 
He watched her, he stroked his cock slowly, he did not want to cum. But seeing her do what he asked. He moaned out when she kissed him and he took her wine goblet and he moaned as he let loose his cum into the glass. He knew Hope was watching and Caleb finally stop cumming as he breathed deep and he looked to her.

"How naughty are you hope, show me..."

He held the glass to her, which she could see the cum in the glass, it had a bit of wine still in it. Caleb watched her, his cock still hard as he let his thumb rub over the head of his cock. He wondered if she would do it or not.
 
How naughty are you hope, show me...

She looked at him before taking the the wine glass. A smile played upon her lips as she swirled the glass, gently mixing the wine with his cum.

Raising it to her lips, she could smell him. The taste was unique, a mix of salty and sweet. But her eyes never left his despite out of her peripheral vision she could see that his cock was still hard.

"Now, lead on, lover."
 
She did it, she actually did it.

"Hope...mmm my love, you are amazing, I am beginning to think that you will do what ever i tell you. Is there a limit? What will you not do Hope?"

He again took her and put her in front of him, she felt the back of her dress raise, than his cock nest between her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm baby... as we walk, my cock will be rubbing between your ass, but in the mean time."

He spread her legs apart and he inserted the purple vibrator into her tight pussy, he hit the middle button three times, she not only felt the clit stimulator go over onto her clit, but she felt the vibrator rotate inside of her tight love tunnel.

"Keep that inside of you as we walk, don't let it slide out, squeeze hard."

His hands were on her exposed breasts, he played with her hard nipples as he waited for her to tell him the lines.
 
Hope...mmm my love, you are amazing, I am beginning to think that you will do what ever i tell you. Is there a limit? What will you not do Hope?

"It will be up to you to discover my limits."

He turned her back to him, lifting the back of her dress and slipping his cock between her ass cheeks.

Mmmm baby... as we walk, my cock will be rubbing between your ass, but in the mean time.

With that, he slipped the purple thing in his hands up inside her. Turning it in, she felt the vibrator kick on, almost driving her over the top. It moved and buzzed her clit and she almost came when he turned it on.

Keep that inside of you as we walk, don't let it slide out, squeeze hard.

She tried but she could barely walk, she was so on edge. Squeezing hard to keep it in was also squeezing her ass cheeks together, which was squeezing his cock. She leaned back against him as his fingers teased her exposed nipples. All around them were masked strangers, kissing and writhing against each other. Some looked at her and Caleb as they passed by, smiling and looking hungrily at them. Others were too busy with their own pleasures, the air heavy with moans and groans. Up ahead she could see the stairs.

She didn't know how she would be able to keep that thing up inside her. She was about to cum again.
 
He knew it would be hard to do, but he needed to know if she was commited. He smiled as she moaned, he rolledher hard nipples between his index finger and thumb, between rolls be would gently tug on her hard, excited nipples. He groaned into her ear as he nibbled on her earlobe as he felt her ass cheeks squeeze his cock. He pulled back and lifted the back of her dress as he poured more lube down her ass over his cock. He let his cock slide up and down.

"Grind against my cock baby, dont make me do all the work..."

He still had her dress lifted, he swatted her ass, giving her a hard spank. He felt her tense up.

"Cum, cum for me Hope. Dont hold back..."

He leaned in and started to suck on her neck, leaving a clear mark on her. It was strange, he was no dom, but he felt in total control of her and she could only comply.

"Hope... Tell me what you are thinking right now."
 
He played her body like a stringed instrument, pulling and plucking, nipping and rubbing her. She moaned as he lifted the back of her dress, pouring more oil over her crack, rubbing his cock in and out, inflaming her more.

Grind against my cock baby, dont make me do all the work...

And with that, he smacked her butt, catching her off guard.

Cum, cum for me Hope. Dont hold back...

And with that he sucked on her neck and she felt her body clench as more of her creamy cum ran down her leg. She leaned back against him.

Hope... Tell me what you are thinking right now.

"I so want you to fuck me! Please, Caleb, I need you!"

She quivered in his arms, as the purple thing slid out as she came again. It buzzed around on the floor.
 
"Ohh, now you done it, you dropped it and soiled my toy... I asked you specifically to not let it drop, to keep it inside of you and you..."

He turned her head so he could look her in the eyes.

"Dropped it, now that shows me that you cannot follow an easy order... is it that you wish to displease me?"

He shook his head as he picked up the toy, feeling how wet it was.

"Makes me think you really do not want this. In order to get the prize, you have to win the game."

He moved in front of her and she saw his rock hard cock, women walked by and gazed at his hard rod.

"Get on all fours, walk to me, do it very sexy and if I feel you do good enough, I might let you have a taste."

He saw a waiter as they were now outside the dance room.

"Bring me a large ice cold water please, ASAP."

He looked back to Hope.
 
She listened to his words. He wanted her to cum and yet he didn't want the toy to fall out. Teased her, played tricks on her. Pretended to be someone else. Refused to show her who he was.

She stood there looking at him. His cock was hard and strong, pointing towards her and yet, he was belittling her in front of everyone.

"No."

Her voice was quiet despite the din and sound around. And now he wanted her on all fours? She had cum more times tonight than she cared to count.

"You don't care. It's a power trip for you. The other days, I did everything you asked. You kept me in the dark. And now, tonight, I've done everything and now you do this." She started crying.

"Caleb, maybe you can find someone else here to treat like trash. I thought you liked me. I thought you cared. I thought that we turned each other on."

She turned and head for the stairs as she stuffed her bosom back into her dress. She checked to make sure the back of her dress was down and covering her ass. When she reached the stairs, they headed to the 3rd floor. She walked around trying to find the stairs leading down.

Suddenly, she wandered through a door and found herself outside on the balcony in the warm night air. She found a vacant corner and leaned against the wall, crying. Through the door she could hear the sexual tension and ecstasy. Looking down she could see people dancing and laughing. She leaned her head down on the balustrade and cried.
 
He saw the pain in her eyes, he knew that he had messed things up. Caleb shook his head. He started to say something, but he saw her turn and leave. He followed her through the crowd and let the door close behind them.

"Hope... please listen to me."

He walked right up to her.

"Hope, you are no dog, and I am sorry, but I presumed you wanted me to be a dom... I did not see that you disliked it, so I am sorry if I hurt you. I know I play too many games and you do so turn me on and I know I turn you on. The mystery of it turns you on doesn't it?"

He put his hands on her shoulders, lightly rubbing her tense skin.

"Please Hope, talk to me, please don't hate me, what can I do to make it up to you? Please Hope... I am sorry for doing what I did to you, I really did not mean to hurt you."

He pleaded with her. But he felt he pushed her too far and he might have messed everything up.

"I am sorry, if you want to end things, I will understand."

He took a step back and waited to hear her answer.
 
He followed her, though at first she was not aware of him being there. When his voice finally cut through to her, she looked at him, listening to his explanation. When he finally stopped talking, waiting for an answer, she gave him her answer.

"Caleb, I don't mind games. And I don't mind you playing the Dom. Sometimes. And yes, the mystery does turn me on. I don't hate you. But there comes a time when the game's end."

She wiped away the tears and looked hard at him, even though they both wore masks.

"Caleb, if you really want me, really want me, then take me back to your place and make love to me. No masks. I don't care if your face looks like the back end of a mule, I want to see you."
 
He looked to her.

"You want to leave? The ball is still going on. I mean if that is what you want to do. I thought we could stay and have some fun still. What do you say?"

He took her hands.

"Its your turn to be dom... you said you like control as well."

He smiled at her and he took his mask off to show her what he looks like, he was not to bad looking. Kind eyes, nice smile.

"Now you know what I look like, what do you think?"

He looked at her.
 
"I think that you look beautiful , you look like Caleb." She touched his cheek. "But I don't want to be dominant, or submissive. We've played games for weeks now. If you want me, then make love to me. Take me somewhere and make love to me. I don't care if it's the third floor, or the garden, or your place or my place. There comes a time when you have to decided if you want me or somebody to play a game with. You turn me on, I find you exciting and sexy. But I want a man, not a boy."

She took off her mask and leaned into him, kissing him passionately before putting the mask back on.

"But I warn you, if it is a gamer you want, then it won't be me."
 
Back
Top