Wizards-for-Hire

"Aw Fuck," she was not the type to cuss, but the feel of his tongue upon her clit just about undid her, one hand ran through the hair on his head the other grasped the sheets. She knew she tasted good, from personal experience and her lovers. One had been practically addicted to her pussy, but that was a memory for another time and she found it easy to focus all her senses on him, the feel of his skin, the warmth of him, the view of his glorious body.

She was newly divorced but it had been many months since she'd felt this good, her own fingers could bring release, but it was nothing compared to the feel of a warm tongue.

"I'm not going to be patient enough to taste you before, but I will clean you up afterwards." She was surprised she managed to string so many words together, but her voice seemed to drift lazily for his ears only, a whisper and a promise.
 
"I will hold you to that" Rory growled only stopping long enough to rumble the words before returning to her sweet sex. He picked up the tempo trying to drive her arousal higher and bring her to climax.

Eating her pussy brought back memories of past lovers, women who had lived his clever tongue and women who hadn't, women who been sweet to the taste and some who hadn't. Though he noticed none had been quite so tantalizing to the tongue as Dahlia. Her flavor was uniquely sweet and tangy as it dripped from his chin. God she was wet it was making him so damn hard for her.
 
It wasn't going to take much for him to get her off at this point, heck one fingertip in the right place would probably do the trick. She wasn't going to tell him that, she knew that if this was it she was going to let herself be tortured for as long as humanly and wizardly possible. Her cunt was clenching in protest achingly empty wanting to be filled.

Patience was practically her middle name, but when his tongue finally stroked upon the right spot she called out his name and her core melted. She felt hot and needy, fulfilled yet empty. "I suppose you have birth control managed?" not that she was ovulating, but considering how turned on she was she wouldn't be surprised if her cycle was a little off.
 
She came for him calling his name and making his chest swell with satisfaction. It was always a good feeling to please a woman.

"Yes, though magic can't solve everything" It was true, wizards were a notoriously true breeding type and it seemed to be connected to the use of magic. As a force that drew on life it seemed that magic helped fertility and he'd never found a way to use it to prevent creation at such a fundamental level.

He took a very normal condom out of his pocket, undoing his belt and letting his pants fall to the floor. His cotton boxers followed them and he stood erect and eager, tearing open the plastic and slipping the condom on.

He knelt between her thighs and looked into her eyes, savoring her desire before pushing into her hot wet cunt.
 
"Primitive yet effective," she quipped watching him sheath his glorious cock in the mundane condom. Her eyes slowly ran up his body to meet his eyes and it was then in that moment that he slid inside her, claiming her even as her body willingly offered itself up. She sighed, he felt amazing, not too big or too small, just right, if she could mold his cock she would. She dismissed that thought as it implied he would not be available.

For this moment she believed in forever, as she wrapped one leg around him, then the other. Enjoying the position as he filled her, she finally moved her legs up over his shoulders, knowing he could go deep in this position.
 
When she threw her legs over his shoulders he smiled, talk about 0 to 60 she was reading his desires like he'd written them on the wall for her. He picked up the pace pounding her hungry pussy, working himself into a desperate frenzy of need.

"Oh god Dahlia" he murmured. She needed to be his, he thought. After this he wouldn't just be able to give her up. Her intuition was near perfect, her instincts in tune with his own. He would have to fuck her at least once more.

But his eagerness would soon be his downfall if he didn't change it up, and so he pulled from her pussy and rolled her onto her stomach before she could protest pulling her onto her knees and slamming his cock into her from behind gripping her hips good and hard as he did.
 
When he shifted them around she wondered if they would need to get more condoms, because she didn't think she'd be satisfied with just one round, regardless of how many positions they tried. She moved with the guidance of his hands. Dahlia resisting thrusting back against him, letting him pound her at his own pace. She lowered her head to the bed grinding her nipples into the cheap bed covering.

It was completely trite to think, but it was magical. She had never felt so in tune with another man, never so uninhibited and free. It wasn't like he was reading her mind, it was more as if their thoughts were traveling in the same direction at the same speed.

Speed, he was driving her nuts with his pacing, in the best possible way and she bit her lip hard to keep from crashing over the edge because she feared the feel of her body quivering around him would push him over the edge, but as his cock began ramming against her g-spot there was little she could do but moan as she tried to count the thrusts. It had never taken more than a dozen taps to get her off this way, and it would make her even wetter.
 
Just as Rory began to worry he wouldn't make it, that he'd lose control too soon, he felt her nearing the edge. He'd found the right spot and pursued it mercilessly but with every thrust he thought the next would be his last.

Their chemistry was undeniable now, she moved with something like abandon, both of them for one long moment completely absorbed in the here and now.

Finally with an aching clench that was almost painful he came. His hands tightened on her hips, his head rocked back as he gasped breathlessly.

"God I needed that" he said his breathing slowing. He pulled himself from her puss gently. Disposing of the condom before coming back to sit on the bed with her.
 
She lost count somewhere about ten, and then she lost all track of anything, time had no meaning until he pulled out. Then time seemed to snap back into place and she could breath, slow heaving breaths as she slowly rolled over and sprawled. He bones were like jello, her entire body limp with pleasure and satisfaction.

She used to tease her husbands that if they ever got her to this point they could tie her up and fuck her however they wanted. Of course none had managed it, or even gotten close. She sighed gently. She hadn't realized how much she needed that until he voiced her thoughts.

"Me too," she let one hand drift down to rest on her flat stomach, the other reaching out to touch him. "Do you mind if we put off business until tomorrow?"
 
"That's probably a good idea, I don't think I'm in a state to negotiate anything" he laughed. Stretching out beside her he wrapped his now noodle like arm around her bare mid riff and pulled her to his side.

His hand slid up and down her firm stomach tracing a path across her breasts and along the smooth curving lines of her hips. Finally his hand found her pussy still wet from their frantic coupling.

"I think we need to do this again" he mused, gently slipping a finger between the folds of her to tease her clit.
 
"How many condoms do you have?" she said softly, turning slightly pressing against him, sighing in contentment as his finger found it's way to torment her again. She kissed him lightly on the lips, surprised by the intimacy of the gesture, she kissed him again a little more boldly.

"I'm surprised you can think at all," she teased as one hand stroked down his side to cradle his cock, feeling how warm he was, feeling a slight disappointment that he was not covered in her wetness.
 
"I'm afraid that was my one and only... I hardly expected or meeting to turn out like this" Rory said his nimble fingers picking up their pace. Her soaking wetness was a tempting sight if they never left this cheap hotel room he could live with that. So long as he could have her as often as he needed.

"But I think you promised me something sweet and if you'll clean me up I'll eat you while you do"
 
"Yes, I did make a promise." She smiled and slowly shifted so her head was in his lap, her legs sprawled up past his head. Dahlia held the shaft in both hands as she leaned in and slowly licked across the tip, slowly gently, gauging his sensitivity. She was in no hurry so she leisurely licked from the top to the bottom, noticing the slight trace of his semen from the taste of the tip.

She felt a hint of sadness that he didn't taste of her own sex, but that was too be expected in such a casual encounter, and she was considering the value of that one condom. Would they make love skin on skin, would he ejaculate into her womb, was there something special about wizard sperm, would she be able to feel him spurting inside her? She'd only felt one of her lovers cumming inside her and it had been an intense and memorable experience.

She took the head of his cock into her mouth and gently sucked while her tongue slithered over, finally settling into an up and down motion along the tip, as it was a very firm piece of flesh.
 
When she took him in her mouth he groaned, her tongue was cool and soothing after the desperate heat of their fucking.

He relaxed for a long moment simply enjoying the sensations she sent shooting down his shaft. God it was a good feeling. But he said he would eat her and the scent of her wetness was so close he found it impossible to resist. Taking her thighs roughly in hand he rolled her on top of him so she was straddling his face. Then he went to work.

He was lost for a few moments his hands gripping her legs his tongue flashing over her clit.

It took a long time for him to realize a phone was ringing.

"Is that yours or mine?" He asked, hardly pausing.
 
She groaned around his cock before withdrawing. "Mine," she stretched and rolled off the bed. She yanked the phone out of her purse and snapped a "Hello," pause. "Right, of course," pause, "That soon?" she glanced at him. "I'll have to call you back," pause, "I know," pause, "Good Bye."

She glared at the phone, test results were in and they wanted to discuss them in person, and soon. She ran her fingers through her hair, and debated the best course of action. They'd met early in the morning, it was nearing noon, and they wanted her in the office before 4.

She calculated how long things would take, and with a smile and a sigh of exasperation spoke. "Business, I don't suppose I could convince you to go out and pick up lunch and perhaps some more condoms? I have a few phone calls to make and looks like I'll need to leave for the office at about 3, but that leaves us plenty of time to," she paused and licked her lips, "Enjoy each other."
 
He held back his slight disappointment as she moved to answer the phone, but there was something oddly endearing about watching her do something as mundane as walk naked across the room.

She looked so out of place in the cheap hotel room. He felt like a better setting for someone like her was a penthouse apartment or a lakeside villa. He wondered briefly it she'd been born to wealth, or fought for it. With her naturally commanding presence and striking looks, perhaps it was some combination of both.

What she wanted was as hard to comprehend as her sudden lust. Not that he was complaining but it was almost like his magic had been an aphrodisiac.

She finished on the phone and the moment she said lunch his stomach began to rumble. He was hungry, but he was still rock hard as he stared at her and in this particular moment that was more important.

"Cum for me one more time and I'll happily take you to lunch"
 
"I think that can be arranged," she crawled back to him. Ignoring the cheapness of the entire room as she rubbed her body against his. She kissed him, deeply with no inhibitions, no holding back as she grinned like the cat who ate the canary. "So my dear wizard, how do you plan to do that? and do you want me to devour you as an appetizer?" she had noticed his proud erection and the desire, no it was more like a need to feel it inside her, in whatever way possible was building inside her. The urge to just swallow him up, and growl until he spurted down her throat, was strong.

Dahlia had never felt any urge to perform fellatio before, with him it was an almost irresistible pull. She'd be just as happy with him seated deep inside her slippery pussy, or wriggling about in her bum.
 
"I would like that" Rory grinned. The mental image of his semen spurting into her mouth aroused him immensely. "I think I'll use magic to make you cum"

The thrill of power swept through him and he used the energy to form a small column of solid light in his hand. It glowed faintly blue and was cool to the touch. When he concentrated he could make it shiver and pulse, functionally a magical sex toy.

"Do you trust me?"
 
She slowly rolled over onto her back, her hands above her head as if she was restrained. "Oddly enough, with my body I trust you implicitly." With her heart, she let that thought get swept away, it was just lust, an itch to be satisfied. She had gone far too long without the touch of a man, and she simply craved him because he was available. Once they got down to business it would all change.

Dahila reassured herself that this was just sex, and the business would be just business, and that for now she would just enjoy the pleasure. She parted her knees and reached for a pillow which she stuck underneath her bum to grant him plenty of space.

She shivered or more of a shudder of pleasure as he used his wizardly skills, and she licked her dry lips as she gazed upon the glowing rod.
 
"Good" he laughed. "I have only the best of intentions for your body"

He let her get comfortable before stretching toward her, laying between her legs. Gently he slipped his magical construct into her. He sent energy pulsing through it and the vibrations started. While it was inside jet he returned his mouth to her clit, working both parts of her at once.
 
Intense would be an understatement, the toy seemed to reactivate all her nerve endings at once, and her clit. Let's just say she was writhing in pleasure. Dahlia had never been submissive sexually, at least not more than pretending to be a naïve virgin. Him though, she knew she could submit to him and never worry about her sexual needs, or her mental health. He was torturing her only as much as she wanted him to, it was a strange feeling of having her boundaries sync up with her lover's.

Her lover, the wizard, she giggled slightly as the wizard of Oz song about a wizard who will serve traipsed through her mind. It faded as the toy had found, or perhaps she should say had refound her still receptive g-spot and was vibrating incessantly against it. Her hips bucked as she gasped his name, toes curling, body spasming in blissful waves of pleasure.

She didn't want to recover, she wanted to stay in this moment with him forever. It almost made her change her mind about business, Almost.
 
The magic was a success he thought happily. Dahlia was clearly loving the sensations rippling through her body but he found himself increasingly desiring his own climax. Lifting himself up he pulled her legs over his shoulders still working her body with the toy.

Then slowly he slipped it from her, sliding down as he lifted her body off the bed and resting it against the opening of her ass while lining his rock hard dick up with her dripping pussy. He paused looking at her, sliding into her without protection was something he needed the go ahead for. As was putting a toy into her back entrance.
 
She could barely think, much less consent, but when she saw the look on his face, and felt the slippery toy teasing her ass, she nodded. How could she say no, especially when she wanted to feel him so badly. Her pussy was still clenching in orgasmic spasms as she felt him push in.

It was, for lack of a better word magic. The feel of his skin was ten times better without the condom and that had felt pretty damn good. Feeling the head thunk against the swollen patch of nerves that was her g spot was heavenly. She gasped, "Harder," taking a deep breath, "Please fuck me harder."
 
He slipped the vibrating toy into her ass slowly, turning up the intensity with pulse of will. Then he sank himself into her, it was nearly more than he could handle.

She demanded to be fucked harder and with a smile he complied, driving into her hard and fast. She was gasping and shuddering around him and it was more than enough to drive him wild.

This time he could really feel her all around him. It was infinitely better than the slick plastic of the condom. She was warm and sweet and for this moment at least entirely his.

He could feel the tension starting in his balls and climbing his length. A rolling build up of pressure threatening to burst. He held it back as long as he could. Each thrust made it build and build until finally he lost control. The magic holding the toy together faded as he lost concentration and his cock erupted. Pumping her full of his seed hot and heavy.
 
Dahlia

Dahlia knew the instant he went over the edge, she could feel the shift in the muscles in his cock, and what she anticipated was nothing compared to the feel of him expelling his seed inside her. It was miraculous, this feeling of being complete, of being his, of just being herself.

She moved one leg slowly over his hip, holding him in place, wanting to feel him resting inside her, feeling the warmth of his exploding seed slowly fade. It was amazing it excited her and took the edge off, like the most exotic drug to get you high administered vaginally.

That was it, she was high, orgasmically high on him. She purred softly, "I might never get around to business if you keep delaying me with sex."

She waited to feel him softening....
 
Back
Top