A mistaken kiss (pm first, open to one guy)

She noticed the look on his face, but he didn't really seem angry thankfully he might feel different when he found out exactly what she had said to Tina. She looked up at him when he asked her what she wanted... She went to start to explain but Ryan was still talking and she didn't want to interrupt him. She knew Ryan was done with her, but obviously she was not done with him.

"Stop your not horrible." She said the irritation evident in her voice, she was tired of him putting himself down. She smiled a little when he mentioned that she called her back. She couldn't help but laugh at his apparent excitement. She could tell he wasn't angry at all and that put her mind at ease. Part of her didnt want to tell him that she had seen him naked she didn't want to embarrass him.. But he would know once he read the message.

She looked at him with a giggle oh she didn't tell her she was his sister at all, she went way beyond that. She did say part of what he said, but not that she was his sister. She looked at him... When he finally let her have her say in what was said and what happened. "I didn't mention I was your sister, I told her I was your girlfriend.. " She said her voice trailing off a bit.

"I told her if she contacted you again I would rip her throat out, I also told her that you had someone that knew how to treat you now, I kinda went into a bit of a rage I didn't even let her speak." She took a deep breath trying to figure out how to go about that picture... "She Um.. Sent you a picture.. I didn't delete the text... I'm sorry if you do still want to be with her.. I should not have said anything. " She said and looked away, feeling bad for interfering with his personal life.

"Oh, that is so priceless Abby you told her you were my girlfriend now that's damn funny." He had hear how her voice trailed off that she seemed to think he would be mad.

"Everyone thinks we are a couple are we sure we are related by blood? Seems we are destined to be a couple rather than brother and sister. I can't believe my dear sweet sister, uhh, girlfriend, told her she would rip her throat out. I bet Tina is fuming right about now oh my god!"

Then she mentioned the picture, "What picture the one of me standing in front of our house dressed up she always said she liked that picture."

He could tell his sister was embarrased or something about the picture, "Oh why in the hell would she send you that picture,, I,," his words sputtered, "I was so mad when she took and she had promised she deleted it. That lying bitch I can't believe she has that picture."

He also realized that if Abby had looked she had seen him naked he was only thankful that a good portion was out of view due to the way he was turned. Though the side of his bare ass and part of his manhood was clearly visible at least he had been flaccid and not erect in the picture.

He wasn't really ashamed that his sister had seen the picture slightly embarrassed but was angry she still had the picture to begin with.

"It's alright if you saw the one I think you saw, I mean its only a picture and you have seen me in my underwear in the past."

She was grateful that he didn't seem angry at all, he seemed quite the opposite matter of fact. She took a deep breath and seeing the look on his face was sure she had did the right thing. She was waiting for what she was sure would be anger, but he showed no sign of anger what so ever so she immediately relaxed.

She was chewing her lip when he mentioned about them being blood but he was right however everyone assumed they were a couple, If he only knew how much she wished it were true, but because they were blood she knew it would never be. She sighed to herself, she wished like hell he was right that they were destined to be together, but it was impossible.

She laughed at the thought of her ripping someone's throat out but she hated that girl. She wasn't sure how Tina felt nor did she give a damn, she really would rip her throat out. It definitely wasn't that picture she thought to herself, she knew her face was blood Red at this point. "She didn't actually know she was sending me the picture you will know why she sent it when you read the message." She said thoughtfully.

She couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth next. "You have nothing to be ashamed of at all, that's for sure." Her own words shocked her and she turned another deep red. "Sorry I probably shouldn't have said that, but it's true." She said with a smile. She couldn't blame Tina for keeping the picture.

She smiled softly glad he didn't seem to be upset with her.

Ryan gave Abby a look of surprise about the picture and started to say nothing and couldn't let it pass, "You really think I'm a good looking guy Abby at least from a sisters view point I don't mean anything by it or to offend you."

He looked down at the phone and saw the messages and the pic as well,,

"Oh wow yeah that's the one I was afraid of well it's done and over with now you are scarred for life." He laughed and closed the gap between them wanting to hug her but didn't due to not wanting to mess her hair or anything up prior to going out.

Instead he kissed her squarely on the mouth lingering for a tiny second and even closed his eyes before breaking the kiss. His hand had encircled her waist and touched the bare skin in the back where the dress was open.

Breaking the kiss he said, "You ready to get this party started?"

He definitely didn't offend her, of course she thought he was a good looking guy beyond that she thought, she thought him to be one of the most attractive men she had ever seen or had the pleasure to look at, clearly he had to see how attractive he was. "Ryan you are more than a good looking guy, you are one of the most attractive guys I have ever seen... Trust me and I'm not the only one that thinks like that." She said and smiled.

She smiled when he looked down at his phone and she could see him reading the message that had came along with the picture. "Told you she would realize what she loss." She said and grinned broadly at him. She didn't feel scarred one bit, she had quite enjoyed the picture but she didn't want to tell her brother that and make him feel strange in any way.

She smiled at her brother gently and lovingly, much more lovingly than a sister should. Her heart was thumping when he got near her. She felt so many feelings go through her when her brother gently kissed her.. And when he didn't pull right away. She felt shiveres run through her when he touched her bare skin.

"So ready.. You want to drive or me one of us have to be able to drive home. " She said and smiled

"Well thank you for those compliments but not you have me curious. Who thinks I'm that good looking besides you? If you say Dana I will spank you as she has had a crush on me since 5th grade and not to sound mean but she would go out with anything with a pulse."

Ryan thought for a moment on the driving situation. "Well the Jeep might not be the best thing for you to ride in that dress. So yeah I suppose your car but I will drive us there and we will see who is able to drive after. Perhaps we might take a cab home if we both get out hand."

Ryan gathered up his things and made one last trip to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and liked what he saw for the most part. Seeing his sister had been the best thing that happened to him in years. But now Tina was back trying to worm her way into his life once more. Why the fuck couldn't' she just leave him alone?

"Damn it Tina leave me the hell alone", he said under his breath perhaps a little to loudly. He was almost crying his voice sounded shaky, "Tina I need to forget you and you just wont seem to let me will you. Abby if only you knew how much you mean to me and how much I love you deeply love you. If not for you Ab's I'm not sure what I would do."

Ryan cried for just a minute but stopped when he thought that he heard something near the bathroom door. He turned the water on and wiped his face then stepped out seeing the hallway was clear.

Bounding toward the stairs he saw her just at the foot of them. "Alright lets go have some fun! I can use it right about now."

He didn't have to thank her she meant every word that she said and she wanted him to believe what she was telling him. She looked at him and she felt her heart racing when he mentioned spanking her, what the hell why was that thought even crossing her mind. "All my friends had crushes on you.. If you weren't my brother I would kill to be with you." She said with a nervous smile. "Heck everywhere we go some chick is eyeballing you, trust me." She said and smiled tenderly at him.

She looked at him as he seemed to be pondering over something. She hated to agree about riding in the jeep in her dress even if she did love riding in it. She nodded her head gently in agreement of him driving there, she was only 20 so she might not even be able to drink anything in the first place, she probably should would get a stamp on her hand she laughed at that thought.

She watched as he vanished upstairs once more, but she didn't bother him about it, instead she gathered her purse and things up making sure she had her id and things like that. She was glad she talked that bitch of a ex back of his and let her have it, she decided she deserved that and so much more.

She was glad she had came home and although it was completely on accident she was glad her brother had been there. She felt a twinge of jealousy what if he wanted Tina back, well if he did she would accept it if she actually made her brother happy though she didn't think she could. She sighed to herself wishing like hell that woman would just leave her brother alone.

Abby thought that she heard her brother scream out but she figured it was just in her imagination. She took a deep breath and wished like hell she didn't have the type of feelings that she had for her brother. She found herself pacing the floor once more trying to calm her nerves and calm down her feelings if that was even possible.

She decided to put her feelings aside and just make sure that her brother had a good time tonight he deserved to. She was getting a little worried about her brother when he seemed to take longer than she felt he should be. She sighed to herself, maybe she should not have even stepped in or maybe she should not have even mentioned anything about the text, she didn't know she just wanted to do what was right for him.

She was getting more worried now As she headed to the stairs to go and check in on him. She smiled gently at him, she felt like the day they shared together was a little messed up because of Tina now and it broke her heart some but she was able to keep it on the low. She handed him her car keys. "Let's go have fun. " She said with a bright smile.

Ryan took her keys and once more opened the door for Abby and closed it. The drive was only about 15 minutes and they played the radio singing,,

As he pulled into the parking lot the place was crowded and there was a long line. Ryan got out and opened her door once more taking her hand to step out.

"Lets go dazzle them baby", Ryan said in a very excited voice.

As they approached the line he pulled her around to the front to a secondary line for VIP guests.

Ryan approached the doorman/bouncer who was smaller than himself. "You should find Ryan Torrent on the list there." The bouncer scanned the list and found his name plus guest so he opened the velvet rope and allowed them to pass at a few boo's from the long line.

Their senses were assaulted by light and sound on all sides and Ryan took Abby's hand leading her to a side table near the corner of the dance floor.

She smiled with glee when he took her keys and then opened the door for her once more and she carefully climbed in. She loved the drive to the club she loved them singing together and just enjoying the ride with one another, as if they didn't have a care in the world. The line was wrong as they pulled up, making Abbigal excited and nervous at the same time.

She smiled up at him when he opened her door and she gently accepted his hand as she climbed out. She didn't know about her being able to dazzle but she was definitely ready to have a good time. She loved hearing the excitement in his tone as she smiled. She felt almost as if she was cutting the line and was shocked when he led her to a VIp line.. He did say a friend owed him a favor.

She watched her brother and how he approached he bouncer, she loved seeing him so confident he should always be that way. She looked around and noticed several people giving them dirty looks and in a sense she didn't blame them. She was a little surprised that the bouncer didnt ask for her id but she definitely wasn't going to question it either.

The music was loud and the lights were bright as they entered the nightclub and Ryan led her to a table at the side of the dance floor. "This place is amazing." She had to yell a little for him to hear her.

"It is quite something isn't", came his reply over the noise. A pretty waitress in a very short skirt with fish net stockings and high heels approached their table.

She politely asked, "Can I get you two anything?" Ryan looked at his sister, "I want a bourbon on the rocks Makers Mark top shelf with a wedge of lime and for you my dear?"

After they had ordered Ryan scanned the place and saw no one he recognized before standing up and saying, "Hey lets dance." He led Abby to the dance floor and the song was fast and fun and they danced lightly and laughed having a great time.

Noticing that the waitress had returned he told Abby, "Be right back", and dashed over to pay the waitress. He was walking back with their drinks when a guy was chatting Abby up. He was an older guy that was well dressed in a suit and she was apparently telling him no.

"Hi baby here is your drink" and handed her the glass. He turned his attention to the man and said, "Sorry she is taken", and pulled her further onto the floor. "Sorry Abby if you wanted to dance with him but I didn't think he was your type at all. I'm sure he will still be glad to dance with him if you like."

She smiled and nodded her head excitedly in agreement. She loved it. She loved to dance so she couldn't wait to get out there. She smiled as the waitress walked up and greeted them, and they both smiled brightly back at her. She smiled when Ryan ordered his drink with all the self confidence in the world, she loved seeing him in action.

She just ordered a simple orange and vodka something light and not to overpowering or price for that matter. She didn't like him spending alot of money on her. She was so ready to dance so she readily accepted his hand and he led her to the dance floor. He was a good dancer, even if he didn't think he was.

She enjoyed her time with her brother. She enjoyed everything they did together. She watched as he walked away if he only knew how hot he was, other girls had definitely took notice too. Abby had felt a two on her shoulder when she had turned thinking it was her brother but it was another man asking her to dance, and not really taking no for a answer.

She tried to explain that she was there with someone but it didn't matter one bit to the man. She was obviously becoming annoyed. She smiled brightly when she heard his voice in her ear him calling her baby reallt excited her. She giggled when he pulled her back to the floor. Thank god he did. "No I definitely dont want to dance with him, I am here to be with you."

She took a deep breath and hoped that it didn't come out the wrong way.

Hearing Abby tell him that she was there to be with him made Ryan feel very special and he smiled and kissed her on the cheek actually he sort of missed and got her neck by mistake. He breathed into her ear, "That was supposed to be a cheek kiss", as the song came to an end.

A slow romantic song came across the speakers and Ryan looked at her and thought, "why not," pulling her close to him they began to sway with the music. He held her tightly one hand just above her hip her waist while the other was against her bare skin on her back.

They looked just like a real couple and quite a few people took notice of both of them though Ryan was totally oblivious. Ryan's cheek was against Abby's and his mouth was by her ear. He spoke gently to her as they danced, "This is the best evening I have had in a long time Abby maybe ever." He held her a bit tighter this time her breasts were against her chest though not crushed against them.

The smell of her was intoxicating to Adam and his pulse quickened as they danced. The artist sang about lovers and making love all night with a beautiful guitar melody in the back ground. Suddenly a few swirling lights played across the dance floor and then they formed into one spot light highlighting Ryan and Abby.

The DJ spoke, "What beautiful couple" before the light moved on. Ryan blushed a bit but didn't let go of her. Honestly he never wanted to let go but he realized it was his sister that he was thinking about.

As the song ended the light played back onto them once more now a big kiss for the lovely couple. Ryan blushed big time but sort of felt obligated or look like an ass to everyone around. He looked to Abby for confirmation but she didn't say yes or no so he just went for it. He kissed her hard though he didn't use any tongue but he kissed her enough to convince the crowd it was a kiss shared by lovers.

It felt amazing better than any kiss he had ever shared with anyone woman. He could lose himself in her lips and had to fight hard to pull himself back over the edge. When he broke the kiss he looked at her, "I'm sorry Abby I didn't want to look like an ass are you alright with that kiss? I promise I didn't mean anything by it."

The song sped back up and Ryan picked up their glasses from a nearby table and took a big drink. "Grabbing both of her hands he spun her around in his arms and danced his heart out the music became the grinding raunchy type but he hesitated to go that far and just allowed Abby to dance the way she wanted to dance and matched her steps.

Abby didnt care if it was the proper thing to say to her brother or not, nor did she care, she meant every word that she said, and there was no sense in taking it back, and she didn't think she would take it back if she could. When he accidentally kissed her neck she felt shivers go through her entire body. She couldn't help but blush at his comment because she liked it, she wouldn't tell him that but she did.

When the slow song started she felt as if she were dreaming, wasn't this what she always wished for, yes it was exactly this, she loved him and if she could only pretend she would take that also.. Dreams were free after all. She smiled tenderly at him. She bit her lip as she placed her hands around him hugging his back realizing just how good he smelled.

She wondered what he was thinking about as he held her in his arms so close, she was happy to be there she just hoped he wasn't feeling awkward by ths situation...she didn't want to make him feel uneasy in anyway. She wondered if he could feel the pounding of her heart. She smiled because she felt the same exact way, and his breath warm against her ear made her feel more and more every moment she was near or with him.

She felt safe and warm and loved as he held her close and her body pressed lightly and tenderly against his own. She wondered if he was having some of the feelings that she was and then she told herself of course not, he was her brother she shouldn't even be feeling the things she was feeling. The music was captivating almost as much as he was to her.

The lights were bright against them and she was slightly confused, considering the lights were only shining on the two of them. She shook her head maybe they were destined somehow to be together no Abby that is wrong he is your brother she thought to herself. She was glad he didn't let her go she really didn't want him to not now or ever for that matter.

She stayed in his arms and danced along to the music with him. She was stunned when they mentioned a kiss and she felt her heart racing in her chest once again, seemed that happened a whole lot lately when he was close to her. Oh she knew she shouldn't but she really wanted to kiss him, she really wanted him to kiss her.. It may be wrong but it was for the sake of the dj after all didnt have to be anything more than that, but then again look how she acted after the mistletoe.

She noticed him look at her but she was at a total loss for words.. Because what she wanted to say was yes please kiss me... Really this was her brother. This kiss was deeper than the one under the mistletoe, it was deeper and much more meaningful she thought to herself, it felt as if the entire room was spinning around her.

She hadn't been kissed like this for a very long time. She didn't want him to stop, even though she knew they should.. She wanted so much more. "Don't be sorry it was nice." She said honestly she didn't really mean to say that but she meant it,it had been nice she wanted to tell him she didn't want it to stop but at the same time she knew she couldn't tell him that. Could she? Of course not.

She took a drink of hers as well before they got back on the dancefloor together. She smiled when he spun her around and she giggled in glee she felt so free and so very happy. The music was turning into a sexy low fast number, and she found herself taking Ryan's hands and putting them on her hips and then leaned herself against him and gently swayed herself against his own body.. She knew it wasn't wise but she needed his hands on her at least in some kind of way.

When Abby put his hands on her hips he didn't mind at all and he gripped them hard enough to hang on. He pulled her own arms around his neck as he spun her around with him. When it got really down and dirty he turned her back to him her hips pressing into Ryan and they shimmied up and down with the music.

Ryan still gripped her hips firmly as they danced but he slipped one hand around her waist to her stomach pressing her back to him. His chin was at her ear and she could feel his breath on her neck.

Ryan then spun her back around her thigh slipping between his legs ever so slightly as they just danced like a couple and had fun forgetting anyone was around.

Near the end of the song they were interrupted by another guy asking if he could have a dance with Abby. He was about her age and a handsome enough fellow and was being polite so Ryan stepped back afraid of getting in the way of something. The guy swept her away before she could respond.

His heart actually sunk when this happened but she was his sister after all and what was he going to say?

He was almost to their table kicking himself in the ass for not saying something when an attractive blonde asked if he wanted to dance with her. She was in a way to short skirt with nice legs and probably fake breasts that showed a ton of cleavage. He started to say no and at the last minute said sure.

As she led him onto the dance floor she got really close and began to grind against him moving and lowering her body up his like a snake. She leaned in biting his neck before moving his hands to her ass. Ryan looked over and saw Abby and the guy dancing though Abby didn't look into it like he thought she might have been. Thankfully the song was done and Ryan retreated to the table declining a dance. The blonde certainly didn't take a hint and went and sat with him.

She wondered if he knew just how crazy his touch made her, he felt so good, against her body she needed and wanted more and more. She couldn't help herself she wanted him, and if this was the only way she could have him then this was going to have to be enough. She giggled each time he spun her around, she felt good dancing in his arms.

When the music's tempo got lower and more seductive he turned her around there hips pressing on one another as there bodies grinded to the music. When he slipped his hand around her waist to her tight tummy she couldn't help but gasp a little at the feelings his touches elicited from her. His breath against her ear and her throat, caused her nipples to harden and she knew it would definitely show in the dress that she was wearing.

It was nice being able to let go and just have a good time with her brother, she knew he needed it and so did she and it was as if noone else mattered but the two of them and in her mind that really was all that mattered. She wanted to tell the guy to bug off but she wasn't rude in the least. She wished Ryan would have said no but he wasn't that type of person, but she really only wanted to be with him.

She didn't really get a chance to say yes or no. She wondered if he was really okay with her dancing with someone else and she decided that of course he was, even if in a sense she wished he wasn't. The man was a good dancer and a nice enough guy, but he wasn't Ryan. She sighed to herself as she danced along with him.

She wanted to be in Ryan's arms again, not this strangers. She happened to notice that her brother was dancing with someone and thought good for him.. Even if she didn't like seeing him with another girl.. But he was her brother not her boyfriend. Ryan's dancing was a little more risque than what hers had been, but it wasn't as if she blamed him at all, considering he was a attractive man, and the girl was a very attractive woman as well.

She didn't really want to be dancing with the man and she was glad that the man didn't try pushing her by putting his hands all over her body. She was glad when the song came to a end and she thanked him and then walked back to her table. She walked back over and her heart stopped at the sight of the women sitting there and she got a sudden twinge of jealousy, what the hell she didn't have any right to be jealous.

She almost turned to go back to the dance floor but she was thirsty. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." She said as kindly as she could before grabbing her drink, unsure of what else to say and or do.

The girl looked up at Abby a frown on her face and Ryan quickly told Abby to come take a seat. He pulled the chair back from the table making sure it was closer to him than the one the girl was seated in.

The girl noticed this little maneuver and wasn't ready to give up just yet,,, She stood up and kissed him on the cheek trying to grab his hand, "Come dance with me I'm feeling really naughty", her voice dripped of seduction.

Ryan looked up at her, "I think that I need to take a break"came his reply as he looked toward Abby helplessly.

"Oh baby if you are tired lets get out of here then I'm sure that I can make you feel all better once we are alone." She moved till his leg was between hers and sat in his lap grinding down on his leg.

She attempted to make it look like a whisper but made damn sure Abby could hear what she was saying. 'You make me so horny and wet I want you." Ryan hadn't even placed his hands around her and he looked at the girl in disbelief.

He had no desire to go home with this she was offering to fuck him and he didn't even know her name. Sure in his past he would have been gone like a shot but he had changed a lot over the years. He no longer wanted mindless fuck that was held no meaning.

But that wasn't the main reason had he been alone, had the events of the last 2 days with Abby not have happened he probably would have gone. It had been close to a year since he had gotten laid and longer since it held any meaning.

But regardless of his sexual needs and urges he just wanted to spend the time with Abby knowing good and well it couldn't and wouldn't end in sex. But at least his time would mean something and he was spending it with someone he cared about.

He looked over at Abby as the girl thrust her fake tits in his face and mouthed, "help me". He didn't want to just say, "Oh that's my girlfriend at this point for two reasons. First it would like he was trying to cheat, secondly she might think he was trying to get her into a threesome. Ryan had a good idea that she might agree to that then what.

There was a time if Abby wasn't his sister and the chance to have a threesome with two beautiful women came along he would have been all over it. But first he didn't want to do that he wanted to be with Abby his sister. He wanted to dance with her some more and take her home and be silly and laugh for the rest of the night.

He also realized just how beautiful his sister was at that moment he knew she blew all the other women out of the water but even this beautiful woman couldn't hold a candle to her. It wasn't just her body or face but the way she carried herself. This girl was a flash in the pan probably would look horrible in 10 in years. But Abby was a classic beauty that would continue to be beautiful into her elder years. She was the type of beauty that was rare. That wasn't to say she didn't have an awesome body that was fit and toned and filled out in all the right places. She had those assets as well but it was more than skin deep her beauty bubbled out from her soul.

He looked pleadingly at his sister,"save me", he mouthed once more.

Abbigal didnt want to impose if Ryan had a potential chance to either have a real date with a girl that wasn't his sister..he deserved that even if the thought killed her on the inside, but she did take her seat, dammit this was her table after all, and she had been here first. She smiled when she sat in the chair he noticledy put alot closer to him than the one the other girl was occupying.

She couldn't help but wonder if her brother was trying to get rid of this other girl, though she would not understand why he would want to, clearly she was throwing herself at her brother.. And he needed someone to help him get over Tina and though she wanted it to be her, she knew that it could never happen they were blood after all.

But she was maybe throwing herself at her brother a little to forcefully this chick didnt know Ryan like that, and she didnt know what Abby was to him either, she'd never understand woman, maybe that's why she got along better with guys than anyone else she didn't know.. She knew she was becoming annoyed by this woman though she didn't really have any right to be.

Really did this girl even care that Abbigal was sitting right there, she felt she was being a little room, why didn't she just ask Ryan to Fuck her right on the table. She rolled her eyes and took a big long drink from her glass. She noticed that Ryan felt a little awkward, and she felt bad for him, at the same time maybe he needed this so for the moment she let it go.

The way he looked at her almost made het laugh out loud, but she kept it to herself. She was baffled at the way this woman was throwing herself at Ryan, for fucks sake he could be a serial killer for all she knew. Abbigal shook her head in disbelief this woman had no shame whatsoever.. She almost felt sorry for the woman maybe she was just lonely.

Okay she thought to herself she had no respect for herself and also none for Abby Which actually kind of pissed Abbigal off.. She didn't say anything just yet though, then again she didn't want to mess up anything for Ryan either. She couldn't fault the woman for wanting her brother however cause she wanted him just as much.

She was watching the whole scene play out and Ryan looked mortified. She was definitely a easy lay and it wasn't as if Abbigal couldnt get herseld home of Ryan wanted to go home with her. She felt her jealousy building though she had no right whatsoever to be jealous in the first place. She could tell that he was not really feeling the woman and she just wondered if it was because she was there and he felt strange doing anything around his little sister.

She didn't want him to not do something because she was there that would just make her feel bad. She wanted to stop thinking so much but that was easier said than done. She looked over at him as she drained the rest of her drink. She gave him a smile. She couldn't help but laugh when he looked at her mortified begging her wih his mouth to help him.

She stood up from her seat and leaned against the wall, just taking it all in. She knew she would have to step in because clearly this girl was not taking the hint. She shook her head and winked at her brother, she was having a little fun with this she had to or her jealousy would completely take her over and he would know exactly how she felt.

She was biting her lip trying hard not to think about him in the way that she was. She wished she could be in his head right now. She wanted to break this up but she really needed to know that it was what he wanted, so she waited a little longer. She had been having a great time with her brother, yet they seemed to keep getting interrupted and then she decided maybe they were happening for a reason.

Her brother was so hot, and this just showed him or at least she hoped that it would.. She didn't like how he continued to put himself down lately. She leaned against the wall her thoughts all over the place. She wished she could read what was going on in her brothers head. Her heart started to race when she started fantasizing about her and him being together, whoa Abbigal where the hell did that come from.

She shook her head asking herself what in the hell was wrong with her. She knew those thoughts were wrong on so many levels yet they were her thoughts and it wasn't as if they could hurt anyone. She took in the different looks on her brothers face, she knew he was feeling completely awkward. Okay she thought it was time. She didn't want to approach the woman and seem like a total bitch.

"Ryan can we go home, I'm not feeling so good.. Thanks for letting me dance with that other guy it's sweet when you want to be kind and generous... But I want to be home in your arms.." She looked at the girl softly. " I'm sorry when my love drinks sometimes he turns into a flirt, he doesn't mean anything by it, he just loves to dance, I'm so sorry if you thought he meant anything more than kindness..." She said and smiled taking Ryan's hand in her own.

She felt. Fine but she wasn't cruel and didnt want to hurt the girls feeling she wasn't that kind of girl.

Ryan was very relieved when Abby asked to be taken home and informed the girl that he was just being a flirt. But hearing her say that she wanted to be in his arms made him smile even though he knew it was for show.

He did want her in his arms but he wasn't ready to fully admit that to himself yet his brain was waging a silent and covert war over this topic that he refused to allow to the surface of his thoughts.

Ryan smiled at the girl kindly, "Sorry I do appreciate the offer but I'm taken as you can see."

The girl pouted for a second and then stormed off in search of her next victim or at least that what Ryan considered them.

"Thanks Abby I wasn't sure how to tell her no. She must have been really drunk to be throwing herself at me like that lord knows most of these other guys are so much better looking."

As they were about to exit a really fun song came across the speakers and Adam suddenly diverted their course back to the dance floor. "No interruptions this time just me and you alright."

He said it in that voice when he means business and had his mind set on something. He took her hand and pulled her to him her chest against his own and began to dance. His face was happy and he gazed into her eyes really deeply and they almost seem to sparkle and dance. His hands were on her hips and he slide his body down hers stopping right when his face was at her waistline before sliding back up. Turning her back around once more he enveloped her with his arms just below her breasts his lips resting on the back of her neck as they swayed to the music.

The song immediately went into another slow song one that was an oldie that Ryan remembered Abby always loved. "Hey Abby that's your song."

Bowing low he asked, "May I have this dance?" Facing each other he placed her arms around his neck and slipped his hands to her hips and danced with her soft, tender and gentle. It wasn't a dance of lust or sexual desire but a dance of something deeper. He held onto her like she would be snatched from him any second and at that moment nothing but Abby and Ryan existed in his mind. He said nothing but his heart pounded in his chest. Holding her close to him he pressed his nose to hers and slipped his hands up to her face on each side of her cheek.

His lips ached to taste hers and to kiss her again, "Fuck Ryan get a grip on yourself that is your sister", he thought. Even though he knew it was wrong he didn't pull back though he didn't kiss her afraid that he couldn't stop this time.

Thoughts pounded in his head, "Are you falling in love with your sister man that is fucked up" a counter in his head, "why not she is the perfect girl that you already know you love" and a third counter, "its not wrong as long as you don't cross to many lines."

He shoved the mental debate back down into the deep recesses of his brain and focused on the beautiful woman in his arms. At this moment there was no other place in the world he wanted to be.

She almost felt bad for the girl Ryan was a catch and it was evident to everyone except Ryan.. She sighed to herself wishing he would see how amazing he was. She may have been putting on a show but deep down she meant what she said. She wanted nothing more than to see in his arms all night.. But come on this was her brother.

She wanted so bad to tell him exactly what she was feeling, but she just couldn't no matter how much she wanted him, she didn't want to ever do anything to jeopardize the relationship they shared together because she loved him with all of her heart and she knew she would never love anyone the way that she loved him and it went way beyond a sisterly type of love.. But she didn't feel about any other guy the way that she felt for Ryan.

She smiled oh how true she wished that was... She really wished she was his, she would readily give herself over to him, but he was her brother she seriously needed to get a grip. She smiled at the girl pouted and stomped off she felt really bad yet that girl was rude coming onto Ryan right in front of her, she didnt know if they were a couple or not.. Oh well she took care of it.

She smiled at the sound of his voice when he thanked her.. She didn't think he had to thank her, she would have gladly done it again for him. She felt her anger boil when he downed himself again.. "If you say one more negative thing about yourself I am going to scream!" She snapped surprising herself a little.

She shook her head, she couldn't handle him downing himself anymore.. But before they walked out the door a new song came on and Ryan grabbed her hand and led her to the dancefloor as she giggled behind him, her hand in his own. "I like the sound of that." She wanted nothing more than for it to just be the two of them.

She couldn't hide the smile that he brought out of her, she knew he meant exactly what he had said and she loved it. She breathed deeply when he pulled her body tightly against his own. She smiled softly at him when he looked at her and his eyes dazzled her, then again everything about him dazzled her .

When she felt his hands on her hips, she also felt the room spin and it wasn't the lights that were causing it to do so. When he closed his arms around her and held her tightly as they moved in sync with one another to the music... His lips against her neck once more caused her nipples to once again harden and she all but let out a little moan but she was able to refrain.

The song that came on was old and familiar and had very loving meaningful words behind the best, the lyrics spoke to her.. As if telling a story. She smiled and blushed at the mention of this being her song. She giggled as he bowed and asked if he could dance with her.. She readily agreed. She loved the feel of his hands on her waist as her own hands wrapped gently around his neck and they started slowly moving together.

His body touching her made her feel as if her body was on fire. She didn't realize that people were even watching them as they danced so in tune with the other. She was glad he didn't notice the look in her eyes. He held her so close making her heart swim. When he placed his hands gently against her cheeks she wondered what was going to happen next... She knew she wanted him to kiss her.

When he didn't she knew it was the right thing to do was not to have them kiss one another. She licked her lips not because she was asking for him to kiss her but because they felt dry even if she was sure they were not. He didn't pull back from her but he didn't kiss her either. She had a feeling he was having his own types of thoughts though she was sure they were nothing but normal brotherly thoughts, nothing like the ones she had been having.

Okay she thought she needed to kiss him, no she ached to kiss him.. This time she Leaned up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek, before leaning herself more into his body and then leaned up and ever so softly kissed him.

When Abby kissed him on the cheek it made him beam with joy. Then she pressed his lips to hers and it took his breath away. Ryan was used to kissing Abby but this was the first time in a long while that she kissed him first and on the lips. It wasn't just the kiss but how she kissed him and with the feeling behind it. It was a gentle soft kiss and he had felt her body curl into his just a bit before she did so.

Ryan's immediate reaction was to wrap her up with his arm and pull her in and then mixed with the kiss he allowed himself to go and kissed her back. It was a violently sloppy type of kissing but a soft kiss where the lips touched and moved so slowly with one another. Their lips glided across each other and their mouths were partially open as they kissed. This was a real kiss a kiss shared between lovers not a friendly hello kiss and certainly not one shared between a brother and sister.

Ryan didn't care it was what he wanted and he moved one hand up behind Abby's head kissing her back just as slowly and just as soft and sweet.

When they finally broke the kiss they didn't move their lips away but hoovered near one another. Lips still only a micro fraction a part as if they might dive back into another kiss at any moment.

Ryan felt no guilt, no remorse and wouldn't take it back if he could he was worried about Abby but at the moment she herself didn't appear to be having any second thoughts either.

Lips still close Ryan brushed a loose strand of hair from her face, "Abby I love you" kissed her once more softly taking his time but not as long as the first then he kissed her cheek. Then he whispered in her ear, "You ready to get out of here?"

Before he pulled away he could see her neck just above her shoulder. He moved his lips to it kissing it gently before giving her just a little nip. Ryan smiled broadly as they made their way towards the front of the club.

This was so wrong on so many levels and yet she honestly didn't care, she wanted to say that she was just swept up in the moment, but she knew it was so much more than that. She decided she wanted to kiss him then and there no she needed to, so she did just that. She decided that he had kissed her first many of times, she wanted to feel his lips against her own.

She kissed him softly and gently and it wasn't the way that a sister would kiss there brother. She pressed herself against him, she needed to feel him against her. When be wrapped his arm and pulled her closer to him she sighed softly against his lips, she was pleased when he returned her kiss. It wasn't a perfect kiss even though to her it felt completely perfect.. She decided not to let her tongue find his just yet.

She was lost in the moment as he kissed her and she kissed him and she felt as if she were made for him. This sure as hell wasn't the way a brother and sister kissed and yet she wouldn't have stopped even if she wanted to. They were both breathing heavily and when he placed his hand on the back of her head she let out a low moan.

She was a little disappointed when there lips parted but neither one of them moved away from the other, they just stood there looking at one another. She could feel the racing of her heart when he was against her,she looked up tenderly into his eyes, wondering if he was feeling what she was feeling. She did not want to take this moment back no matter how very wrong it was, she didn't care one bit.. She was living in the moment.

She smiled gently at him when he moved a stray hair from her face, she knew her face was probably flushed, because she felt hot all over. When he said he loved her she smiled softly again. "I love you too." She wanted to tell him that she was in love with him but it wasn't the time or the place to do so. She leaned against him when he kissed her once more, before stopping and then gently kissing her cheek.

She nodded her head because she was breathless for a moment. She took a deep breath as he looked at her. When he kissed her neck, her nipples clearly hard when he gave her a gentle nip to go along with it. His smile was infectious but at the same time she had a million thoughts going through her head.

Ryan and Abby made their way back to her car and they had both actually had very little to drink so driving was not an issue. He opened the door for her and allowed Abby to climb inside then closed the door as he ran around to the drivers side.

They had said very little to one another since the kiss and Ryan stayed silent once he was back inside the car. He decided to check his phone which he left in the car and was shocked to see 18 missed calls and 24 new texts messages. "What the fuck", he wondered and began to scroll through the list.

All but 16 of the calls were from Tina while two of the calls had been from their parents. He looked at the text messages and they ranged from pleading and begging him to come back to her to questions about the tramp he was probably shacked up with. Then it got ugly probably cause she had gotten a to much booze in her system. She began to talk about how useless of man he was and how she was better off without him. How pathetic he was in bed and it went on and on. Even Ryan who's self image at the moment was pretty low could see her double standards one minutes wanting him back the next saying he was a loser.

But it was the one's about Abby that bothered him the most though it probably shouldn't as Tina didn't even know her in fact the person she thought Abby was didn't even exist. But it still pissed him off hearing call her tramp, slut, whore, and gold digger. She even suggested she was probably some cheap call girl that was after him just because of his money.

Ryan looked over at Abby as he could see the questioning look on her face. "Oh it's only 18 missed calls and 24 text messages. Two calls from mom and dad and sixteen from Tina all of the text messages are from Tina. Ryan started to call his voice mail to see if his parents had left a message but he saw there were also 18 new voice mails and he would have to listen to Tina before he finally got to his parents.

He pressed the button to call his Mom's cell phone and he mouthed, "calling mom and dad". He wanted to assure he wasn't calling Tina.

Ryan's Mother answered on the second ring, "Hello where have you been" came his moms voice. "I was out with Abby mom and left the phone in the car everything alright with you and Dad?" Ryan was rolling his eyes towards Abby and she knew exactly what talking to their mother was like.

"Oh is Abby there as well I totally forgot she was coming to town. So you kids having fun? Now listen me and your father are going to prolong our trip by an entire month we have decided to drive up into Canada so you two can stay at the house as long as you want. We have all the bills paid and if you look in Father's safe there is money for more food if you need to restock. Now let me talk to that daughter of mine."

Ryan handed her the phone grinning and glad he had gotten off that fast. "Hey Abby are you taking care of your brother and tell me honey have you found a boyfriend yet?" Their mother had been hounding Abby to find some nice guy and settle down for several years. When Abby hadn't seemed to show any interest in anyone it became worse."

Ryan couldn't help but chuckle a little bit as he watched his sister's face. He finally had pity and her and said rather loudly, "Come on mom she needs to go we have things to do and places to be." He knew his mom would talk forever once she was on a roll so he cranked up her car and turned the radio up just a bit to make it more difficult for her to talk to Abby.

When she had finally gotten off the phone he looked at his sister grinning. "I have a surprise for you. Apparently our folks are driving up into Canada and we have an additional month before they come home. Can you stay that long or do you want to stay that long?"

Her head was all over the place like a wrecking ball, that kiss only added to the way she felt for him, even though she knew how wrong that was really was. She was glad that neither of them had alot to drink she really did not like the idea of leaving her car there. She smiled softly at him when he held the door open for her and she climbed in and watched as he ran around to the drivers side.

They were both pretty quiet and she was glad to see that perhaps the kiss hadn't just affected her, it seemed to have some kind of effect to him as well. She was looking out the window enjoying the scenery as he drove home and tried to clear the wayward thoughts that were going through her mind. She didn't regret kissing her brother and yet she knew how wrong it was, she was having a battle with herself.

She took a deep breath and tried to control her feelings.. If he only knew how she was feeling she wondered if he had any inkling. She turned and looked at him the look on his face was one of annoyance. She watched him carefully making sure he was okay, she didn't want to pry and ask him what was wrong she would wait for him to mention it to her.

She was still on a adrenaline rush from the kiss that they had shared with one another. She didn't lie the look in his eyes she could see he was getting a little aggravated but he didn't say anything so she didn't ask. Sometimes it was better that way. She wanted to know, but she also didn't want him to feel as if she were being a overbearing little sister.

She sighed to herself, reminding herself that she was his sister not his girlfriend. She looked back out the window and once again she really wished Ryan was her lover and not her brother but she knew that it wasn't possible, but a girl could dream she thought to herself. She smiled softly at him when he looked over at her.

She could see he was annoyed by what he had seen on his phone. She gave him a quizzical look but didnt really say anything not wanting to push him into telling her anything he didn't want to tell her. She looked stunned when he said how many calls were from Tina, didn't she tell her not to contact him anymore... She was half tempted to tell him to give her the phone so she could really take care of Tina once and for all, but she knew that wasn't probably the smartest thing to do.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes, she really did want to rip her fucking throat out. She looked at him and then back out the window all she wanted to do was get home so they could spend the rest of their night together. She smiled softly, even if he wanted to call Tina she wouldn't have stood in his way.. She loved him and just wanted to see him happy.

She didn't really care that he was calling their parents she was still a little hurt. She could hear her mother's voice in the background, she had one of those voices that seemed to echo when she talked. She smiled when he mentioned that he was out with her, if they only knew she thought to herself. She giggled lightly when he rolled his eyes, she knew exactly what talking to their mother could be like.

She sighed to herself wondering what his mother was saying to him, she was still aggravated that her parents clearly didn't care that she had come home to visit them. She shook her head feeling sorry for her brother, it was impossible to get mom to shut up when she got started. She wanted to tell her parents off, but as upset as she was, she also respected and loved them, even if they were acting foolish as of late.

When he looked over at her she shook her head when he went to hand het the phone, oh man she thought. His grin made her give him a glare. When her mother asked if she was taking care of her brother, she almost lost it right then and there, thinking she wanted to take care of her brother. "Mom you know I am focusing on school, I don't need or have time for a boyfriend right now." She said with a deep breath, she got this lecture everytime.. Besides the man she wanted she could never have.

You would have thought she was a old maid the way her mom had hounded her to find a nice young man to settle down with. She even asked Abbigal if she was a Lesbian once, causing Abby to double over in laughter. She was shaking her head and mother wasn't letting her get a word in edgewise as she continued to tell Abby she was to young to not be dating and that if she was a Lesbian they would be okay with that as long as the young lady treated her daughter right.

"Trust me mom I'm not a Lesbian." She looked over and pleaded to her brother with her eyes. She couldn't have thanked her brother more for speaking up. She smiled at him, when he turned the radio up and she had to try and keep her laughter to herself. She told her mother she loved her and dad as did Ryan and finally hung up the phone.

"Still thinks I'm a Lesbian." She said shaking her head with a laugh as she handed him the phone. She listened when he spoke, she was on summer break so she actually had a little over two months to return back to school. "I would love to stay it is summer break after all." She said brightly.

When Ryan heard his sister declare that she wasn't a lesbian he almost choked. That had been an ongoing topic with his mother and even asked Ryan about it on more than one occasion.

Ryan laughed so hard he had to concentrate to keep from crashing Abby's car. He knew that his sister was anything but a lesbian even if she didn't date a lot of guys not that it was because she didn't have plenty of opportunities.

When she finally hung up the phone and he heard Abby say, "Still thinks I'm a Lesbian." He laughed once more and shook his head in disbelief. He wondered if his mother still knew she was a virgin though he knew their father would be extremely proud of that fact. In fact Dad was proud of both his children and didn't worry about Abby settling down he encouraged her to get an education and a start a career so she could take care of herself without the need of reliance on a man. As far as their Father and the lesbian thing well that was not a conversation he would ever have with Abby sexual topics with her and him was practically off limits as he would turn red and change the topic to anything but sex.

Ryan looked over at Abby, "So are you still a lesbian?" He knew that he was about to get punched and punched hard but it was worth it.

When Abby told him that she would love to stay an additional month he felt like doing a fist pump and saying "YES" but decided that might be downright weird. But he dreaded more than ever the day when she had to go back to school and he would no longer see her on a daily basis but that was life and nothing he could do about it.

Ryan was heading in the direction of home though he wasn't ready for bed but wasn't sure where else to go other than home. "So Abby you have anywhere at all you want to go or you ready for home? I'm not tired yet just not sure what you would like to do. Just tell me and we will do whatever you like no matter what it is."

She looked over at him and gave him a look to kill, it wasn't funny at all... Just because she didn't have a boyfriend did not make her a Lesbian. She looked at him and smiled warmly however, though she would give him hell later but only in a joking manner. She loved him so very much and this had been one of the best nights of her life.

His laughter was music to her ears, really Ryan really it was not funny though she had to admit that it really was funny. Ass. She thought to herself, if he knew how she wanted him in all the ways a woman wanted a man noone would think she was a Lesbian but they might just admit her. She looked at him more serious this time with a look on her face that read I'm glad you find this amusing.

She loved her mom she really did even though she was much closer to her dad, and he supported her in every way possible. She shook her head when she replied that there mother still thought she was a Lesbian. Maybe she would tell her mom she had a girlfriend that would be hilarious. She loved his laugh even if it was at her expense.

"Maybe I will tell her I am would be so funny to see the look on her face." She said with a giggle. Abbigal couldnt wait to become a nurse and help save lives, but it wasn't the real reason she didn't date, it was because not one guy had ever matched up to her brother, and she was sure that noone ever would.

She was glad her father Never pushed her or ask her about her personal life, it had been hard enough dealing with the third degree from there mother, she couldn't have dealt with it from her father also, besides everytime the thought of even talking to her father about anything pertaining to sex, it would just be to bizarre.

She glared at him and her face turned a beat red, and she gently punched him on the arm, she would have done it harder but he was driving and she didn't want to mess him up, and cause a accident. "Jerk." She said with a bright smile on her face. "Lucky for you I love you." She Said and looked at him as he drove home.

Of course she wanted to stay, she loved spending time with him, and she didn't want to go back to a empty dorm, and frankly she wanted nothing more than to spend her entire summer break with her big brother. She was glad that this was her last year, then she could find a job close to home and get her very first apartment probably closer to her brother than closer to her parents.

She looked over at him as he seemed to be thinking about something, but there wasn't no need to question him, he would tell her if he wanted her to know. "We could stop at redbox for a few movies, I'll make some popcorn, we can get quick showers, and then cuddle up on the couch." She said with a smile.

Back