Men licking cum off their wife's body

hot or not

• Total voters
Well if you were my husband I'd love you to eat our live juices up.

After all I was taught if you made a mess you cleaned it up.

And I'd savour them, but not for too long because I'd want to feel and taste you cumming again on my face...I tend to like to make messes....so I can clean them up. ;)

And I'd savour them, but not for too long because I'd want to feel and taste you cumming again on my face...I tend to like to make messes....so I can clean them up. ;)

This is now a big turn on. Squatting onto a gentleman and watching his seed and my juices dribble out.

My wife has a simple rule for me: every part of her body, may be face, tits, ass,..., where I drop my cum, I have to clean it with my tongue. I follow her rule many years and it's so hot, because she humiliates me with words like lick up your slime or clean the ugly mess you have made. but this is nearly over now because she has caged my cock and is going to reduce my orgasms to zero. only two this year and the last one next year.

So hot. Wish mine let me

Wife last night :

"don't you dare cum on me"
while pumping my cock over her own belly and chest

No points for guessing how that ended lol

Your Own Cum

I think that if you expect a partner to accept your cum, you should be willing to take it back, kiss or lick! I have a lover who lets me cum in her mouth and when she does, I get a big sloppy cummy kiss. It's the ultimate way to say thankyou.

QUOTE=Jenna2641;68026779]I certainly think it is hot, though I don't like the whole cuckold genre. Just not my thing. But the idea of licking cum off my wife or another woman is very exciting. Yummy![/QUOTE]

I would love to do this with my girl friend, she does not want any part of it. She says she has never tasted cum, some how I need to change that. I am sure it will be a challenge she is the only women I have been with that has not liked at least a little cum play.

This subject just came up the other night. We were fucking, I came after she had an orgasm, but she wanted to have another one, she wanted me to eat her pussy. I was reluctant, but she startedtalking really dirty, and for her I did so. She absolutely exploded on me, thought I was going to drown. Afterward she was like a wet noodle. Took her about 15 minutes to get herself together. To be honest, I barely noticed my cum.

Then we had the talk about me doing that more often. She stated that she had a conversation with the woman of a couple we play with, and that the husband does it a lot.

This subject just came up the other night. We were fucking, I came after she had an orgasm, but she wanted to have another one, she wanted me to eat her pussy. I was reluctant, but she startedtalking really dirty, and for her I did so. She absolutely exploded on me, thought I was going to drown. Afterward she was like a wet noodle. Took her about 15 minutes to get herself together. To be honest, I barely noticed my cum.

Then we had the talk about me doing that more often. She stated that she had a conversation with the woman of a couple we play with, and that the husband does it a lot.

I would eat my wife's pussy after cumming inside her many, many times. That's when she had her best orgasms.

Red with jealousy you are a lucky guy.

Try & Taste

I have had the gf stroke me and take drops of precum and make me lick it.
Then a few times I have cummed and she rub her nipples and make me suck it.

Before her, a random girl I knew use to just give me blowjobs cause she had a bf and wanted to hookup with me. She was a real supertrooper, cause she would take all my cum. Sometimes I use to taste it after she swallowed or before I cum I would taste my own precum for her!

Sounds Like My Wife!

Who said once, that if I wanted to cum in a mouth to go find someone else. I did. I have given her a taste every once in a while. I will hide the fact that I am cumming and give her a surprise spurt. She hates that!

I would love to do this with my girl friend, she does not want any part of it. She says she has never tasted cum, some how I need to change that. I am sure it will be a challenge she is the only women I have been with that has not liked at least a little cum play.

I'd clean up our mess, B_and_W_Writer! I'd even be willing to clean up the mess your husband left in you ;)

Ah thank you my love. I'd love a man to eat my creampie.

I've often thought of being taken by many men one after the other and literally smothered from head to toe in their sticky, gloopy, warm semen. Then having someone I truly love and trust to lick me clean. Then dive in a nice bath while we kiss and cuddle and wash ourselves clean of our decedence.

Back