orgasms by penile penetration?

I've yet to experience this… :(

No information provided to understand why and suggest possible reasons.

I haven't really, unless you count it happening because of clit-on-pubic-bone, but I've not had sex with a man who has experience besides me... he was a virgin :)

However, I can do this with dildos. There is a nubbed one I have that gives me multiples every time. Blame this also for my size preference being above average. Can't help it. :) it does sometimes make me wish that I could experience someone who had a bigger dick and knew better what to do with it, but my love for my guy really is worth way more than that. Plus I find women way more sexually attractive anyway...

There are two big points you made that suggests many of the women who report they cannot orgasm or have difficulty orgasming from PIV are the result of limited conditions. If I read your post right, you've been with ONE man who doesn't make it happen. You CAN have PIV orgasms because of success with dildos (your G-spot functions adequately). The solution for you (other than another lover) is find a position or technique with your SO that stimulates your G-spot. My husband says there are condoms called French Ticklers that have ridges for added stimulation. You might try one.

[ The following are my opinions and interpretations without research ]
Since the presence of a female G-spot was defined and generally accepted not so long ago, biologists have had a hard time defining where and what it is exactly. Is it the backside of the clitoris? Is it a gland like the male prostate?

What is probably certain, women differ in physical location and sensitivity there. Men differ in penis girth, ridge size, and shape (curvature). I know the ridge of my partners' glans rubbing across my G-spot is what stimulates me to orgasm. Not the deepest penetration but the shallowest. I'm sensitive enough that angle doesn't matter but doggy-style or extreme tilt (legs on shoulders) makes contact more intense.

My husband's penis is thicker than average and always gave me good stimulation. Since becoming swingers, I had one partner who was rather slender, chose to stay deep in missionary position, and failed to get me off. This supports my contention that failures are a combination of reasons.

[ Note to bogusguy: I went back and re-read all your posts. I interpret them differently today and felt my snarky comments were out of line. For what it's worth, I edited them and offer this mea culpa. I wouldn't blame you if you ignore me or tell me to fuck off. ]

Last edited:
I have had orgasms from penetration but only from two men.

The first man was curved in such a way he must have been stimulating my G-spot because I would cum easily and frequently while in missionary position or most other male on top positions. Usually I prefer being on top but the stimulation was so much stronger and more enjoyable when he was on top of me.

The only other time I have had a penetration orgasm besides that particular lover was with an ex-boyfriend, who had very good girth. After days of sexual tension and random foreplay we finally had sex. The very act of sliding him into me (I was on top) was enough for me to orgasm. I think it was all of the nerve endings being touched inside that when I please myself I do not reach/stimulate.

I have got a few women off with just my cock, but most of their orgasms were when my tongue was on their clit.

Thanks ex_princess! Mental foreplay and anticipation can lead to intense sex!

No information provided to understand why and suggest possible reasons.

There are two big points you made that suggests many of the women who report they cannot orgasm or have difficulty orgasming from PIV are the result of limited conditions. If I read your post right, you've been with ONE man who doesn't make it happen. You CAN have PIV orgasms because of success with dildos (your G-spot functions adequately). The solution for you (other than another lover) is find a position or technique with your SO that stimulates your G-spot. My husband says there are condoms called French Ticklers that have ridges for added stimulation. You might try one.

[ The following are my opinions and interpretations without research ]
Since the presence of a female G-spot was defined and generally accepted not so long ago, biologists have had a hard time defining where and what it is exactly. Is it the backside of the clitoris? Is it a gland like the male prostate?

What is probably certain, women differ in physical location and sensitivity there. Men differ in penis girth, ridge size, and shape (curvature). I know the ridge of my partners' glans rubbing across my G-spot is what stimulates me to orgasm. Not the deepest penetration but the shallowest. I'm sensitive enough that angle doesn't matter but doggy-style or extreme tilt (legs on shoulders) makes contact more intense.

My husband's penis is thicker than average and always gave me good stimulation. Since becoming swingers, I had one partner who was rather slender, chose to stay deep in missionary position, and failed to get me off. This supports my contention that failures are a combination of reasons.

[ Note to bogusguy: I went back and re-read all your posts. I interpret them differently today and felt my snarky comments were out of line. For what it's worth, I edited them and offer this mea culpa. I wouldn't blame you if you ignore me or tell me to fuck off. ]

Yeah personally my experience is different - I am not sure if I ever HAVE had a gspot orgasm, I think my gspot is too sensitive - stimulating it makes the orgasm never happen because I get way too excited and it almost seems to push me past it without having it into the hypersensitive state tht I usually am only in after many "deep spot" multiple. Otherwise it's almost like overstimulating the clit after you come, it's good but it's way too much to do it again.

You did not mention this "deep spot" whatsoever so I assume you did not know. But this is the reason I can have an orgasm from penetration alone, and why it isn't possible with my partner I think. It takes a good length (about 6 inches) and a sizeable ridge, anything extra you can get (the dildo I use is nubbed at this area). It is an altogether different feeling from the gspot and clitoris. While the gspot results in that oversensitive "I have to pee" sensation this is a very deep and whole-body pleasure. *shrugs* also I am curious if anatomy has anything to do with this spot being more "accessible" on some women than others, I know for some this area just results in cervical pain, but my uterus is actually tilted backwards instead of forewords so the "deep spot" would be a more open area. Idk.

Yeah personally my experience is different - I am not sure if I ever HAVE had a gspot orgasm, I think my gspot is too sensitive - stimulating it makes the orgasm never happen because I get way too excited and it almost seems to push me past it without having it into the hypersensitive state tht I usually am only in after many "deep spot" multiple. Otherwise it's almost like overstimulating the clit after you come, it's good but it's way too much to do it again.

You did not mention this "deep spot" whatsoever so I assume you did not know. But this is the reason I can have an orgasm from penetration alone, and why it isn't possible with my partner I think. It takes a good length (about 6 inches) and a sizeable ridge, anything extra you can get (the dildo I use is nubbed at this area). It is an altogether different feeling from the gspot and clitoris. While the gspot results in that oversensitive "I have to pee" sensation this is a very deep and whole-body pleasure. *shrugs* also I am curious if anatomy has anything to do with this spot being more "accessible" on some women than others, I know for some this area just results in cervical pain, but my uterus is actually tilted backwards instead of forewords so the "deep spot" would be a more open area. Idk.

Uber-sensitivity is a known cause for women being unable to orgasm more than once. I haven't read that it can prevent first orgasms (but seems plausible in rare cases.) The "have to pee" feeling is how I would describe the build up to my orgasm.

Neither have I heard of 'deep spot' before. I definitely have suffered cervical pain (bruising) from my 8.5 inch biker-lover that made me quit after our third fuck (turn down another) and feel it for days after. Because of that experience, I've declined additional all-nighters with him; one time now and then is okay.

Hubby (fat 6 inches) can fill me entirely. While I've been sore from him before, it seemed mostly my labia and didn't last more than hours. Because I have easy multiple orgasms from clit and/or G-spot stimulation, I never considered I was feeling a third stimulating location.

Mrs. Southern can cum multiple times from penetration if I do my part. She does cum quicker if she has already had an orgasm from oral though.

Uber-sensitivity is a known cause for women being unable to orgasm more than once. I haven't read that it can prevent first orgasms (but seems plausible in rare cases.) The "have to pee" feeling is how I would describe the build up to my orgasm.

Neither have I heard of 'deep spot' before. I definitely have suffered cervical pain (bruising) from my 8.5 inch biker-lover that made me quit after our third fuck (turn down another) and feel it for days after. Because of that experience, I've declined additional all-nighters with him; one time now and then is okay.

Hubby (fat 6 inches) can fill me entirely. While I've been sore from him before, it seemed mostly my labia and didn't last more than hours. Because I have easy multiple orgasms from clit and/or G-spot stimulation, I never considered I was feeling a third stimulating location.

Yea idk I find sometimes it all feels quite different from one another (I lied-I definitely have had a gspot orgasm I just was forgetting because I tended not to prefer it, but these days I'm so horny that it all feels amazing, fuck it, I want it all) and sometimes the only noticable difference is I can't get multiples from just my clit but I can from anything and everything else. Really at the end of the day here is the big thing I notice, the big difference:

While a woman can be taught how to have excellent orgasms from her clit (personally I can, so much that I'll feel internal sensation as though my gspot is being stroked even when it isn't) no matter how intense it isn't as "satisfying"--this isn't a bad thing, I just mean personally I can never get rid of being horny this way, no matter how hard I try. At the end of the day, if I want to get some sleep? I'd better have a vaginal orgasm. And I never have less than 3 in a row when that's the case.;)

I have to be extremely turned on to have a vaginal orgasm without clitoral stimulation. Every woman is different though.

I do think this is very common. Which makes me feel better because I thought it was just me. I am a "hard nut to crack" though. Am I missing something? I have no idea. Sure seems like it, though.

I do think this is very common. Which makes me feel better because I thought it was just me. I am a "hard nut to crack" though. Am I missing something? I have no idea. Sure seems like it, though.

I was too until I started exploring myself and got to know what makes me tick. It's much easier to direct a partner if you know what your triggers are :)

I was too until I started exploring myself and got to know what makes me tick. It's much easier to direct a partner if you know what your triggers are :)

I think you're right but there are a few other stumbling blocks with regard to orgasm by penetration that "getting to know myself" won't be able to conquer. I am hampered by size and certainly by stamina. Neither of which I am in control of.

I think you're right but there are a few other stumbling blocks with regard to orgasm by penetration that "getting to know myself" won't be able to conquer. I am hampered by size and certainly by stamina. Neither of which I am in control of.

I vibrator during sex always helps me

I'm really easily orgasmic and even with that, coming with just penetration and nothing else isn't easy, even if a guy is a master at aiming for maximum g-spot friction. I usually need *something* else with it--nipple stim, neck kissing, pubic bone pressure or friction on the clit--to trigger a first orgasm. If I've already come once though, penetration can trip more orgasms.

I'm really easily orgasmic and even with that, coming with just penetration and nothing else isn't easy, even if a guy is a master at aiming for maximum g-spot friction. I usually need *something* else with it--nipple stim, neck kissing, pubic bone pressure or friction on the clit--to trigger a first orgasm. If I've already come once though, penetration can trip more orgasms.

Honestly, that's good to know. I do know someone who is -- or was (she and her husband are abstinent now) -- highly orgasmic and has a "wham bam thank you Mister" hair trigger and I thought she was the "norm".

It is the only way she can cum!!! Many have tried to make her cum orally but could not.

I will have numerous clitoral orgasms but I'm never satisfied until I have an orgasm from penetration. And it has to be a man, toys don't do it. I have g-spot and deep-spot orgasms that way and will still cum over and over but at the end at least I'm not left thinking, I want more!

I can cum from PIV and I do more often than not but I have to do some of the work...just lying there (not that I tend to) wouldn't cut it. It's a combination of angle and the guy's cock rubbing back and forth, not just thrusting in and out. If I'm on top it's easier to achieve as I can control the pace, the angle and the depth of penetration. Sinking down onto his cock and then moving my pelvis in tight circles or back and forth, similar to the movement when you're keeping a horse going in canter with your seat, varying the pace and occasionally raising and lowering myself on his shaft; that's as near to a guarantee of an orgasm from penetration as I can get, assuming he doesn't cum too soon.

I almost invariably have multiple Os from being fingered and licked but it's rarer - not unheard of, but rarer - for it to happen from PIV.

I also find that length makes very little difference to whether I can cum from penetration (in fact too long is uncomfortable so makes it less likely) but girth definitely does. I am far more likely to achieve orgasm from fucking a fat cock even if it's barely average length - again, I think it's because rubbing/stimulating my cunt walls is vital for me to cum, rather than thrusting and hitting one particular spot.

I so love hearing about girthiness being the big factor, makes me feel endowed correctly for pleasure sake. Hehe.

Most all my gf's and my wife seemed to be able to do that lovely eye-rolling crinkled brow face just from the efforts of good ol' Mr D.

While we're on about shape , an interesting phenomenon that the wife and I experienced is that quite a few years ago the old fella developed quite a pronounced upward bend due to Peyronie's disease. So he went from being a straight-arrow MX missile to a banana.

I was initially a bit bummed out about it, as I lost a little length and sensitivity. But it still worked ok, and the bonus was that the curve made my glans spend a fair bit of time rubbing against her G-spot. Happy wifey!

Any of you gals have a preference for bendy dicks for that reason?

s

I've had intercourse with a small number of women. All of them, except one one-night stand, came from 'penile penetration'.

Back