Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

Okay, cool.

Just have him meet the glaciersteroid on the ground in the warehouse district, I'll have Rose lift the thing just enough so you can zip in and get her out?

sorry haven't been around, new work hours that i'm trying to get used to. Will try and get caught up today and see what I can do.

I guess there was no point in talking it out.

I presented our suggestions to Vic via PM, and I guess he decided to put his own spin on it. I did say I was open to suggestions.

This still works though!

Our objectives were to locate and hopefully retrieve Kaldur, and to get Karan back in the fight so we have a hope in Hell of restraining Val-Zod long enough to reason with him. Rose is helping Karan, which frees Hiro up to speed-search for Aquaman.

It makes sense. I mean, I'm a little disappointed that it's not my plan that's saving the day, but whatever gets the job done!

Last edited:
yes. but she's.. rusty on it. hasn't spoken it in at least a decade.

Hiro doesn't even know that Aquaman is missing because the team doesn't have established communication. The only thing that he was told to do was to help evacuate people. The team also doesn't know each other. We have five strangers and two possibly world-renowned heroes: Aquaman and Nightwing.

Hiro would only know those two heroes, and so Nightwing giving him an order would be well-received. If someone told him that Aquaman was missing, then he would go look for him, but that is something we know OOC. The characters, IC, do not know that Aquaman is missing unless one of them saw him get abducted.

Hiro doesn't even know that Aquaman is missing because the team doesn't have established communication. The only thing that he was told to do was to help evacuate people. The team also doesn't know each other. We have five strangers and two possibly world-renowned heroes: Aquaman and Nightwing.

Hiro would only know those two heroes, and so Nightwing giving him an order would be well-received. If someone told him that Aquaman was missing, then he would go look for him, but that is something we know OOC. The characters, IC, do not know that Aquaman is missing unless one of them saw him get abducted.

Sorry about changing things up. But let's face it Damion is a bit more of an impatient individual but even with that seeing that no one was working to save lives and everyone was fighting the fire seemed counter productive to him.

HC if you reread my post... Nightwing did mention that he should see if he could find Aquaman while he is trying to get civilians to safety. So even if you don't know he's actually missing you do know that the person in the big black flying machine is looking for him.

Also just so we're all on the same page, Nightwing isn't in a plane. He is in the bat from the Dark Knight Rises.

Yeah, Nightwing's noticed that Kaldur went missing mid-combat sequence. Didn't actually see him taken, but knows Kaldur wouldn't bail on a fight.

That was part of what I asked Vic to do so we could overcome our deficiency in knowing each other and engage with Nubian_Legend's plot.

I do think Vic's post covers all those bases sufficiently.

Also just so we're all on the same page, Nightwing isn't in a plane. He is in the bat from the Dark Knight Rises.

My bad, Vic.

I just assumed you were going with the Batwing design from Nubian_Legend's initial "establishing shot" of Metropolis. I'll edit my posts later when I get home from work.

My bad, Vic.

I just assumed you were going with the Batwing design from Nubian_Legend's initial "establishing shot" of Metropolis. I'll edit my posts later when I get home from work.

Np, I was thinking of actually using the Batwing, but then decided to give him something a bit different and maybe more in line with Damian's personality.

If it were me, I would have picked the flying Batmobile from Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely's luminary run on "Batman & Robin."

That thing had a sick, slick design and had the advantage of being both a road-worthy and flight-worthy machine.

Considering it was Robin!Damian who got it running while Bruce was dead/gone, adapting it from Bruce's schematics, it's even thematically apropos.

But Nolan's "Bat" was okay too!

I will get a reply up tomorrow. I apologize for the delay. I have a nice four day weekend, so I'll be more active that is...after the gym and meal prep for this evening's dinner. :)

I will get a reply up tomorrow. I apologize for the delay. I have a nice four day weekend, so I'll be more active that is...after the gym and meal prep for this evening's dinner. :)

No prob, bob.

Enjoy your chill time!

All right; I know I said I would get a post out today. It's 11 right now, and I am dead tired. I'm not going to the gym tomorrow and I have the posts on this site on my priority list for tomorrow. I will get something going. I'm not trying to delay or meaning to. This day was just pretty active due to it being a four-day weekend lol.

Ain't none of us punching a time clock, sweets.

Live your life, write with us when you have means, motive, and opportunity.

Goodness knows I love momentum, but you write when you can, NBD.

Well, I'm here. I have to wait for dough to rise for 2 hr so...I got time to get caught up here. :D

I say yes. at least in their teachings and legends. Origins may have had males, but they evolved to be only females.

Sorry for the Delay

Sorry all for the delay in me posting again. A funeral out of state took me out for a bit and I'm trying to get un-buried from work.

I'll post as soon as I can.

Thx.

MMD

Back