Missouri Rollcall

A freindly Bump!

I thought I would give this thread a friendly bump. I haven't heard from anyone for a few days. I hope your Spanksgiving...I mean Thanksgiving went well.
o2bebd
:kiss:

28/m Springfield here. Trying to get over my shyness and newness here so messages from the ladies are always welcome =D

close to mo

thought i would say hi even though im not in MO, im from NE, i am down around KC often, and theres never any lit action about NE it seems.

Well welcom anyway

Nebraskans are welcome here as long as you "Show Me"

Why hello.

24 year old male in Columbia here. I've been floating around for a while, but thought i'd try to get a little more involved.

Always up to chat and such. Feel free to PM me, or my Yahoo nick is jagr.mike.

What sort of fun shenanigans are going on in the great state of Missouri?

*edit*
Apparently I've posted in here before and forgotten. Haha, oops. Oh well.

Last edited:
I like women who are proud to from the "Show Me State" I am Ken65B in Marshfield.

Adult Stores or Theater

My friend just asked me where to go for entertainment in Springfield, so can anyone tell me what good toy stores are located there and if there is an adult theater, maybe some good strip clubs?

My friend just asked me where to go for entertainment in Springfield, so can anyone tell me what good toy stores are located there and if there is an adult theater, maybe some good strip clubs?

There's no strip clubs anywhere near Springfield that I know of (I grew up near Rolla and I'm familiar with the Springfield area); the nearest one to my recollection is Big Louie's near Ft. Leonard Wood. I've never been there; I just know where it is. The state has been trying to shut them all down.

The best place to find toys in that area would be Christie's Toy Box in Joplin (which is a branch of the one in Tulsa), hut that's too far away. There's a couple along 44 near Springfield; you don't have to drive very far to find one. ;) There's one or two in Springfield that I've probably seen, but I can't remember where just now.

There's no strip clubs anywhere near Springfield that I know of (I grew up near Rolla and I'm familiar with the Springfield area); the nearest one to my recollection is Big Louie's near Ft. Leonard Wood. I've never been there; I just know where it is. The state has been trying to shut them all down.

The best place to find toys in that area would be Christie's Toy Box in Joplin (which is a branch of the one in Tulsa), hut that's too far away. There's a couple along 44 near Springfield; you don't have to drive very far to find one. ;) There's one or two in Springfield that I've probably seen, but I can't remember where just now.

Thanks, I actually found a few in the online phonebook and she ended upp at Adam and Eve, it was her and her husbands first experience so I had to guide them through shopping by text!

I have been away for a few days. I wanted to say hello to everyone. Is everyone getting ready for the snow?

Just got back from my Grandmother's and probably bumping down with my parents tomorrow so I can avoid the snow on Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

I will be visiting my brothers house and two friends houses tomorrow. Then, the day after Christmas, I will be visiting my Godchild's. She is driving in on Christmas. Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!

It sounds like some Xmas plans have begun. I truly hope everyone has a Safe and Merry Xmas this year. May your weekend be filled with fun and excitement and you have a GREAT holiday season.....

Wow, so its cold back up north here. Just got back to the KC area for the first time in 9 months, and I'm freezing. Hopefully it at least warms up a bit.

Back