Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the captians wench said:
I think there are a lot of us here that feel that way. :)

thats good to know....shows I am thinking like a true subbie I reckon! :cathappy:

OK, Minx & Wenchie ... y'all have got me cracking up with today's topic of convo. :D

Raven and I were having an almost identical discussion today about teasing and sammy subs and crossing over lines, and he and I were laughing about it as y'all have been.

I am such a teaser with him ... I'm always popping off smartass remarks and stuff to make him laugh. He swears next time we're together my sad little puppy dog eyes aren't going to work on him ... even if that means he has to put a blindfold on me to hide my big browns.

Sprinkles22 said:
OK, Minx & Wenchie ... y'all have got me cracking up with today's topic of convo. :D

Raven and I were having an almost identical discussion today about teasing and sammy subs and crossing over lines, and he and I were laughing about it as y'all have been.

I am such a teaser with him ... I'm always popping off smartass remarks and stuff to make him laugh. He swears next time we're together my sad little puppy dog eyes aren't going to work on him ... even if that means he has to put a blindfold on me to hide my big browns.

*giggles* Not a chance spinkles, not a chance....we know, its all in the eyes ;)

By the way, please will someone tell me what a sammy sub is?!! :confused:

SAMMY- Smart Assed Masochist

One who goads, teases, brats, and otherwise misbehaves, with the goal of being "punished" for said behaviour.

CutieMouse said:

One who goads, teases, brats, and otherwise misbehaves, with the goal of being "punished" for said behaviour.

aww thanks CM....I'm not there just yet I think :)

CutieMouse said:
Much easier to just say what'cha want, isn't it?

;)

*smile* yeah definitely..I'm pretty straightforward really,to the point of being blunt lol

wear my heart on my sleeve, but would rather do that than be arsed with game playing...just not for me :)

minx1 said:
I'm kinda counting on the fact that He will be so pleased to see me He will forget :rolleyes:

either that or he'll be so pleased to see you youll end up needing the cushiens more then ever

CutieMouse said:

I don't know that I exactly look to get "punished".

I just love to tease, and I'm a bit of a smart ass. My step dad and I would pass one liners all day long, so I grew up around it. I just think it's fun to tease him, I like making him laugh. And I know when it's getting to where I'm about to cross a line, and I try not to cross it.

If I want a spanking or a beating, I've learned to be comfortable asking for it.

myinnerslut said:
either that or he'll be so pleased to see you youll end up needing the cushiens more then ever

*sniggers* I see a win win situation mis!! :nana:

Tonight I'm having a bit of a Bridget Jones moment...you know wine, music...singing into the hairbrush. Not big knickers though.

My Master would be sooo proud :rolleyes:

Tell me I'm not alone........ :rolleyes:

minx1 said:
Tonight I'm having a bit of a Bridget Jones moment...you know wine, music...singing into the hairbrush. Not big knickers though.

I'm not big on wine, but I'm usually up singing and dancing most of the day. :eek:

would be today too if I had a voice :eek:

the captians wench said:
I'm not big on wine, but I'm usually up singing and dancing most of the day. :eek:

would be today too if I had a voice :eek:

Tell you what wenchie...I'll drink your wine,if you croak along a little....

after three...one, two, three...'all by myself, don't wanna be all by myself....'

*giggles uncontrollably*

minx1 said:
Tell you what wenchie...I'll drink your wine,if you croak along a little....

after three...one, two, three...'all by myself, don't wanna be all by myself....'

*giggles uncontrollably*

'all by myse-elf'

:eek:

*giggles*

minx1 said:
*snorts* you make me laugh wenchie! :catroar:

*giggles*

Always glad to bring a smile to another. :)

(I'm used to making people laugh, just good to know I do it when I'm trying to be cute for a change. :eek: )

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

Always glad to bring a smile to another. :)

(I'm used to making people laugh, just good to know I do it when I'm trying to be cute for a change. :eek: )

Oh you make me laugh alright...I'm just not sure snorting is my most atractive feature! :p Oh well, ho hum.....*snort*

minx1 said:
Oh you make me laugh alright...I'm just not sure snorting is my most atractive feature! :p Oh well, ho hum.....*snort*

*giggles*

better than *snort squeek giggle squeek snort moan* :eek:

minx1 said:

If by Bridget Jones moment you mean fucking Colin Firth, please do sign me up! :catroar:

intothewoods said:
If by Bridget Jones moment you mean fucking Colin Firth, please do sign me up! :catroar:

Colin Firth....sex on a stick. Yummy :catroar:

Just stopping in to say Hi to you all tonight..Hope that everyone is doing good...

Have got to spend some wonderful amount of time and play with my master today with more coming tonight..I look forward to that..

Hope everyone is doing good here

DomWharfsBitch said:
Just stopping in to say Hi to you all tonight..Hope that everyone is doing good...

Have got to spend some wonderful amount of time and play with my master today with more coming tonight..I look forward to that..

Hope everyone is doing good here

wow, the thread is hoppin :nana: i am tired, very very tired. went to Carlisle Indiana Today to see a friend of mine who is in prison (he's been a very close friend for like 16 years) and it always takes alot out of me for some reason, so i am off to bed..just wanted to check in on the thread before heading there ;)

lil_slave_rose said:
wow, the thread is hoppin :nana: i am tired, very very tired. went to Carlisle Indiana Today to see a friend of mine who is in prison (he's been a very close friend for like 16 years) and it always takes alot out of me for some reason, so i am off to bed..just wanted to check in on the thread before heading there ;)

Hey there rose..Good to see you ..Sorry that it took alot out of you today...I hope that you can rest and recoup from that...

I love this thread rose and love reading about you and your masters relationship..it is an inspiration to me...

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back