AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vid? Fuck me!!! That was fuckin sweet, and I'm glad you had a good day, but a bit jealous I wasn't part of it. ;)

My pleasure entirely and I'd be burying more than my face ;):devil:

Good answer!!

Loving those soaked pink panties!

I love how I feel when I get to that point.

Mmm! Yum yum! So glad for you hun!

Me too!! :p

I love those panties on your ass too... Makes me want to pull them to the side and fuck you until you're legless;)

Yes please!!

I'd say it was a good day for both of you, darlin! :D If somehow you're not yet satisfied I'd be glad to help you along - :devil:

Oh was definitely satisfied!!

From the looks of your picture it seems like a good day indeed!

Mmmmhmmmm

The vid? Fuck me!!! That was fuckin sweet, and I'm glad you had a good day, but a bit jealous I wasn't part of it. ;)

It's not my problem you sexy lit men live far away and/or are married.

Love the pics AJ and I thoroughly....I mean thoroughly enjoy your audio stories!!!

Do you have a fave? Glad you enjoy them!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey gorgeous and highly edible AJ! Hope your Friday is good and that you have a fan-fucking-tastic weekend!! :)

How is it possible that one is better than the other?

I want all of you AJ, so very yummy!

As long as you avoid my bitchy days!!!

Nice work baby! :p

Thank ya D.o.m. Haha... Never noticed that was Dom before!!

Only answer ;) lol

Smart man!

hot erotic montage :devil:

Thanks!!

Well come visit..... :devil:

Send me a ticket!

Oh the sexy choices;)

Where would you start?

Oh my my sexy!!

Thank you *hops on your lap, grinds* is it story time yet?

That's absolutely perfect!

Nothing about me is perfect but I'm glad it perfectly pleases you!!

It's not quite storytime. I've just thought of a story which I may write for professional publication - and it ain't got no sex in it :eek:

Question for you guys...

Coworker and I were talking at lunch... I threw out an idea and she agreed there was some truth to it... Would love your input... If you don't post here feel free to pm your thoughts.

I said that I though men looked at things differently and if they had to make a choice, they would rather have a woman who is sexually confident and adventurous than one with a perfect body. (As long as its just sex)

I do think that when its time to settle down they will sacrifice a great sex life to have a more socially acceptable/attractive woman.

Thoughts?

Coworker and I were talking at lunch... I threw out an idea and she agreed there was some truth to it... Would love your input... If you don't post here feel free to pm your thoughts.

I said that I though men looked at things differently and if they had to make a choice, they would rather have a woman who is sexually confident and adventurous than one with a perfect body. (As long as its just sex)

I do think that when its time to settle down they will sacrifice a great sex life to have a more socially acceptable/attractive woman.

Thoughts?

As someone that married a hot curvy woman who's adventurous, I sacrificed not a freaking thing! Then again, I am not the norm.

Thoughts?

Let me chime in out of the blue. I agree with the first part and disagree with the second part. But it's not all about sexual confidence to me. I'll take a woman who is comfortable with herself as she is over one that is always trying to achieve a different mark. I don't care if you're curvy (though I do love curvy), thin, tall, or short as long as you are at peace with it and take me for my word when I say I like how you are. That's for a sexual partner and a life partner. Plus, socially acceptable and I have never been friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back