Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWM 49, 847 area. 5'6" 210 Looking for erotic chat, skype, or IM. Possible meet if things work out.

303 area, 36 year old male, 5'9" 190... working out to redirect urges, but mostly not enough, looking for erotic chat, IM, texting, older wife with lousy libido. future holds all the cards, lets see the ante first. :eek: :D :rose:

42 married male in 704 area code, but just looking for on-line fun with a woman so open to other area codes.

Last edited:
North Texas 214/972/469/903/817 (Crazy, Huh?!?)

SWM with experience helping bored and unsatisfied married women. Sometimes alone and sometimes with their husband watching.

Ping me at YIM - txkilroy

308/402 area code, mwm interested in chat & roleplay, etc.

Sounds like a good group, look forward to conversing!

I am a mature mwm living in Boston but get to the DC area a bit. Would like to find an open minded fun woman to chat with and if more develops that would be fine too. I have a good sense of humor, am sensual, considerate, professional, discreet. Try me. Chris. Also on yahoo IM as beantowne02115

50 y.y.-MWM here in the 205! Married 26 good years. Sex drives/interest differ, but whose don't ! That's not what makes or break's a marriage. Seeking FWB, for, we'll get to that as we go!

Interest include, but not limited to; Nature: Getting out in, growing, & enjoying the 'fruits of'. Yes my thumbs are 'Green'!

Non Interest include, all inclusive; DRAMA: Anything to do with it. I do watch a couple of T.V. show's & that give's me all the drama I desire, then of course there is 'The New's', that we all get to enjoy! LOL!!! Now, I do spend some time, attemping to sort thru fact or fiction, in all thing's 'LIFE'!

I don't check my 'LIT Mail' as often as I should, but I do reply. Anyhow, patience 'IS' a virtue!

Eastern Washington State, 509 Area Code. MWM early 60's and love to chat, cyber, phone, and meet if we ever get to that point. I am back into running after many years and doing duathlons and some longer races. Contemplating my first marathon this summer. Love to have a fresh garden and enjoy summer. Y..hoo is in my profile. Thanks

352 in Central Florida. Looking for a good chat or e-mails but not looking for a meeting, drop me a line.

I'm married and live in the 301 area codes. Just looking to chat I'm a writer of erotic stories and poems. I'm a professional woman and I am very sensual and erotic. I have yahoo messenger too! Kitten
301 area code / 55 /male
Looking to have some fun / Are you game dreamykitten2
I also have yahoo and have a profile on here with the link to yahoo love
Hope to here from you Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back