DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy as always and enjoying the set very thoroughly. And nothing that would make you jealous unless you're Potter fans. Going to see the new movie this weekend for free :D

Nurse is kind of upset about this. She really wants to see the movie. Where we live only one screen is showing it and new movies are normally so jam packed that it's worth waiting a week or to so your sitting in a jam packed theater that everyone brought their 6 month old babies to.

Heading to the cabin. But no nurse to keep me warm.

Then don't go?

I know it's been said 1000 times, but...

Hellooooooooooo nurse!

Loving this set, very sexy, can't wait for more! :D

It never gets old. :)

Nurse is kind of upset about this. She really wants to see the movie. Where we live only one screen is showing it and new movies are normally so jam packed that it's worth waiting a week or to so your sitting in a jam packed theater that everyone brought their 6 month old babies to.

That does suck then. Where I am the theater is 12-plex and we have Potter playing on 3 screens (sometimes 4 when its really busy). I work there which is why I get to see movies for free.

That does suck then. Where I am the theater is 12-plex and we have Potter playing on 3 screens (sometimes 4 when its really busy). I work there which is why I get to see movies for free.

How cool is that?

So you have like, this guy's job?

tumblr_l96w7mpumc1qcdqb0o1_500.gif

That to me is pretty awesome. Better then my crappy plastic surgery job. Chilling out and working with movies all day. How low stress. I really am in the wrong line of work.

So you get to see movies before anyone else does?

Movies like:
Harry Potter
Batman
X-Men
Never Back Down
Paranormal Activity
The re-release of Back to the future

That sir is an awesome job and I am envious.

How cool is that?

So you have like, this guy's job?

tumblr_l96w7mpumc1qcdqb0o1_500.gif

That to me is pretty awesome. Better then my crappy plastic surgery job. Chilling out and working with movies all day. How low stress. I really am in the wrong line of work.

So you get to see movies before anyone else does?

Movies like:
Harry Potter
Batman
X-Men
Never Back Down
Paranormal Activity
The re-release of Back to the future

That sir is an awesome job and I am envious.

Well not always before, and it is a pretty good job. However, not always low stress. When problems happen, you have so many people who are upset you need to work fast to get things working again. And yes I kind of have that guys job, though a little bit further along in technology :) ...And I don't always get to see the movies before everyone, but I usually do get to see them. It is enjoyable, but the pay wouldn't be as good as your job :)

Well not always before, and it is a pretty good job. However, not always low stress. When problems happen, you have so many people who are upset you need to work fast to get things working again. And yes I kind of have that guy's job, though a little bit further along in technology :) ...And I don't always get to see the movies before everyone, but I usually do get to see them. It is enjoyable, but the pay wouldn't be as good as your job :)

Don't sell yourself to short now. When you get paid like I do you have a whole other bunch of bull to deal with. More money never means less stress. I mean, in your job you don't need malpractice insurance. That enough can drive a person crazy. Sometimes I wake up and just want to go to a job where my biggest worry is turning the grill up high enough to flip burgers.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 22.jpg
    The Shirt 22.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,087
Loving the shirt series, Doc. While viewing it I seemed to have developed a condition. As I look at Nurse's pictures, my hand finds inself going into my pants! :D
Can you order Nurse to administer proper treatment to cure my problem! He he!
:kiss:'s Nurse from head to toe and back again on the backside! :devil:

Little late on the post today. Been a pretty shitty couple of days. Hopefully I can get back on track here soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 23.jpg
    The Shirt 23.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 971

Attachments

• The Shirt 24.jpg
    The Shirt 24.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 919
attachment.php

I promise everyone. Gravity is going to pull that bra right out of her hands.

Attachments

• The Shirt 25.jpg
    The Shirt 25.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 864
Wow, what a sexy tease you are. I will have to spend some time reviewing all of your pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back