●●●●●●●●●● Are "MAGA" hats a symbol of hatred? ●●●●●●●●●●

Are "MAGA" hats a symbol of hatred?

• Total voters
Polls said Billary was a shoe-in.

The racist doesn't even live in the United States. Many people didn't care to vote in the poll, and of course Deplorables, being the defiant little creatures, had enough passion so they all crawled in here to vote and make a point.

Last edited:
Many years ago, I had or saw a pin that said "I Like Ike." It was strictly a symbol of support for the candidate, with no hate of even animosity involved. I also had one that said "I Go Pogo," but that was a joke. Pins, bumper stickers, etc. were common during presidential elections, and they were expressions of support for one candidate, rather than disdain for another.

Since I was not supportive of Trump, I never wore or displayed anything for him, nor did I ever do so for Hillary. Assuming Trump runs again in 2020, I may and may not express support for him. I believe he has done a decent job as POTUS, given all the difficulties he has encountered.

If I do support him and if I choose to display symbols of that support, it will probably be for positive reasons, rather than animosity toward his opponents.

I don't like people saying Amurica ain't great.

Sure, there always room for improvement.

But, still great. (Tony the Tiger voice)

No, I believe there are good people who actually bought into trump's lies and deception who have those hats. Now there are many who wear them whi are racists and feel it's acceptable to be openly racist while wearing it. It gives them strength.

I don't like people saying Amurica ain't great.

Sure, there always room for improvement.

But, still great. (Tony the Tiger voice)

America hasn't been great for a long time, if it actually ever was. America is just another shithole country whose citizens dont know any better because of indoctrination and US propaganda.

America hasn't been great for a long time, if it actually ever was. America is just another shithole country whose citizens dont know any better because of indoctrination and US propaganda.

That's why people risk their lives every day to come here.

North Korea has a wall. To keep their citizens in. :p

It’s the perfect hat for those ignorant assholes who insist on aggressively “Merry Christmas”-ing people in response to the phony War on Christmas.

Some Christian spirit. WWJW? Not a MAGA hat.

MAGA Hat ... Say it fast out loud ....

MAGA hat
MAGAhat
MAGhat
Maggot

Polls said Billary was a shoe-in.

Again, the polls were based on individual voters, not the machinations of the Electoral College. She did win that vote--by 3 million votes.

That's why people risk their lives every day to come here.

North Korea has a wall. To keep their citizens in. :p

People risk their lives every day for a few dollars.

There is nothing that great about America except it may be a little better than a 3rd world, south american shithole.

#MAGA

Eventually MAGA hats will be interesting souvenirs of 21st Century American History.

Then there should be no beef about keeping all the people who are desperate to get here the fuck out then will it??

We should also deport anyone who doesn't want to be here. :)

People risk their lives every day for a few dollars.

There is nothing that great about America except it may be a little better than a 3rd world, south american shithole.

#MAGA

Then why are so many trying to get here? :confused:

What is it, 6 am in Californee? Up already, or still... posting opinions even tho it's doubtful there's a single person here that cares, or that doesn't think you are a fuckin moron.

What a loser.

a9HYD3.gif

What is it, 6 am in Californee? Up already, or still... posting opinions even tho it's doubtful there's a single person here that cares, or that doesn't think you are a fuckin moron.

What a loser.

a9HYD3.gif

I get up at 4am most days, PT, prep food and get my coffee going before I sit down to go over charts and get you pissed and name calling like a 5 year old on lit.

:D

Union parasites from Detroit don't get to all other people losers without looking jealous haters in the process. :kiss::kiss:

Back