"[RoryN's] objections are entirely racist." Oh really? Any proof whatsoever?

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1493749&page=3

The "if you voted for Trump" thread seems to have hit a particularly raw nerve. :cool:

Sure. You are obviously a deplorable racist. Also, you should check your privilege.

The very same reason that RDS intoned:

RobDownSouth said:
You just can't stand having a nigger* the White House!

*I am rather proud of how insistent my phone was to try to modify the direct RDS quote to be "bigger."

If Hillary had won I am quite sure that every policy degree disagreement that I might have had with her you would have solemnly said that it was because I can't handle a strong woman in the White House, never mind that I didn't like the very same policies when they were enacted by her husband whose coattails she failed to ride.

Sure. You are obviously a deplorable racist. Also, you should check your privilege.

The very same reason that RDS intoned:

*I am rather proud of how insistent my phone was to try to modify the direct RDS quote to be "bigger."

If Hillary had won I am quite sure that every policy degree disagreement that I might have had with her you would have solemnly said that it was because I can't handle a strong woman in the White House, never mind that I didn't like the very same policies when they were enacted by her husband whose coattails she failed to ride.

But...but...Rob!!!!!

#triggeredtranny

Back