Story Exchange (Ladies)

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
With my recent story submission I recalled something that we used to be assigned in college, and that was story exchange, which works like this:

One person writes a paragraph or even a whole chapter of a story and then turns the story over to their writing partner who continues the story and then passes it back. The story goes back and forth until completed. Many characters and ironic twists occur in a story, doing this, and neither person knows exactly where the story will lead until completed. The more the two writers differ in opinion the more interesting the story becomes.

I am curious if there are any ladies that might be interested in creating something with someone else, however mild or wild the story may be. Open to ideas and suggestions.

Have a great new year and keep writing! ThickAsThieves

With my recent story submission I recalled something that we used to be assigned in college, and that was story exchange, which works like this:

One person writes a paragraph or even a whole chapter of a story and then turns the story over to their writing partner who continues the story and then passes it back. The story goes back and forth until completed. Many characters and ironic twists occur in a story, doing this, and neither person knows exactly where the story will lead until completed. The more the two writers differ in opinion the more interesting the story becomes.

I am curious if there are any ladies that might be interested in creating something with someone else, however mild or wild the story may be. Open to ideas and suggestions.

I tried that once. Big fail. We just did not have the same interest or style of writing,

Might want to look in the sexual roleplay area. I did something like that where a lady on here wanted a co-writer. I did the writing for the male MC and she did the female MC. Well I ended that as I was sending e-mails daily and not getting anything back... When the MC's where doing there own thing that's ok but when the MC's interact it killed it for me as I had no idea what she was doing...

Back