Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-19-2017, 06:53 PM   #2901
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyVic View Post
Game On
I just told one of my roommates, "The Titans are fighting The Justice League!" in the same excited voice with which Mouse from "The Matrix" told everyone "Morpheus is fightin' Neo!"

Vic, ICYMI, Tim also fired a bunch of bladed bat-stars at Damien as he's flying down from where Rebel threw him into the air.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 07:05 PM   #2902
LuckyVic
Literotica Guru
 
LuckyVic's Avatar
 
LuckyVic is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
I just told one of my roommates, "The Titans are fighting The Justice League!" in the same excited voice with which Mouse from "The Matrix" told everyone "Morpheus is fightin' Neo!"

Vic, ICYMI, Tim also fired a bunch of bladed bat-stars at Damien as he's flying down from where Rebel threw him into the air.
Got it
__________________


Playgrounder #136 and proud of it!!!!


Earth 3
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 07:19 PM   #2903
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyVic View Post
Got it
Awesome, thanks!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 08:58 PM   #2904
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
Tag to the second verse, same as the first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
Ruby has just Dialed H-E-R-O. Which means she's going to turn into some random superhero or superheroine with random powers. But rather than my picking them and getting basically whatever power I want whenever I want, I would like you guys to pick.

You can either name a super power or powerset, or name a superhero(ine), and I will either pick an existing hero with that power, or become that named hero, or come up with a Captain Ersatz that has that power or is inspired by that named hero.

Hopefully that's not too dense an explanation.

Bonus points for giving me awkward or unexpected powers or characters, stuff that forces me to think on my feet, this is meant to be a challenge!

(Though I would love the occasional dramatically-timed epic Hero, this should be a last-ditch thing, like we'll never survive unless I get something conventionally useful. A very rare occurrence.)

Extra bonus points for giving me a Legion of Superheroes member or Ben 10 alien that fits the above criteria.

Thanks, guys!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 09:19 PM   #2905
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Near Music City!
Posts: 32,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
Tag to the second verse, same as the first!
Chemical King
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 09:21 PM   #2906
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post
Chemical King
...oooh!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 09:23 PM   #2907
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Near Music City!
Posts: 32,587
Or Quantum Queen from the Wanderers.....
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 09:34 PM   #2908
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
As tempting as Quantum Queen is, in more ways than one, I do like to hold myself to the first option in response to the prompt-- unless I'm doing a mash-up.

Condo's powers also seem like they'd be more of a challenge, as QQ's powers are crazy amped and CK's would need more finesse, so I'm going with that one.

Thank you, Wyld!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 09:53 PM   #2909
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Near Music City!
Posts: 32,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
As tempting as Quantum Queen is, in more ways than one, I do like to hold myself to the first option in response to the prompt-- unless I'm doing a mash-up.

Condo's powers also seem like they'd be more of a challenge, as QQ's powers are crazy amped and CK's would need more finesse, so I'm going with that one.

Thank you, Wyld!
You welcome😀
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 10:22 PM   #2910
Nevyn_Black
Mr. In-Between
 
Nevyn_Black's Avatar
 
Nevyn_Black is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Birmingham, the one in Alabama
Posts: 4,155
Question Chas, since I know little about Grunge. How exact is his mimickery of others powers? Is he now an exact replica of Braggock, or are there limits?
__________________
My Playground Threads:

Say What You Need To Say

RP Threads
Star Wars: Legacy
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 10:35 PM   #2911
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevyn_Black View Post
Question Chas, since I know little about Grunge. How exact is his mimickery of others powers? Is he now an exact replica of Braggock, or are there limits?
Grunge can absorb other people's powers, but in this version of things that's a new aspect of his abilities so he's not as trained in it as other uses of the ability. He's better at absorbing energy that's thrown at him and throwing it back-- even though he's not technically worthy of a Green Lantern Ring, he can use the stuff and substance of the GL energy because he's able to manipulate its elementary plasmic quanta --or copying substances he touches into his body, becoming those substances.

Right now, I'm thinking he's just copied the physical substance of Braggock's body, the obsidian and the stone and the crystal, onto himself. But he might not necessarily have the full range of Braggock's powers... like I don't think he would have the pyrokinesis.

Is that fair?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 10:37 PM   #2912
Nevyn_Black
Mr. In-Between
 
Nevyn_Black's Avatar
 
Nevyn_Black is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Birmingham, the one in Alabama
Posts: 4,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
Grunge can absorb other people's powers, but in this version of things that's a new aspect of his abilities so he's not as trained in it as other uses of the ability. He's better at absorbing energy that's thrown at him and throwing it back-- even though he's not technically worthy of a Green Lantern Ring, he can use the stuff and substance of the GL energy because he's able to manipulate its elementary plasmic quanta --or copying substances he touches into his body, becoming those substances.

Right now, I'm thinking he's just copied the physical substance of Braggock's body, the obsidian and the stone and the crystal, onto himself. But he might not necessarily have the full range of Braggock's powers... like I don't think he would have the pyrokinesis.

Is that fair?
That was what I was wanting to know, yes, thankee ma'am.
__________________
My Playground Threads:

Say What You Need To Say

RP Threads
Star Wars: Legacy
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2017, 10:53 PM   #2913
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevyn_Black View Post
That was what I was wanting to know, yes, thankee ma'am.
Anytime, sai.

May it do you fine!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 07:57 AM   #2914
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
To answer Braggock's question, I have a back-up plan to catch Ruby, but I wanted to leave it open in case any of the PCs wanted to save her.

If no-one does it by tonight (and if I have time) I'll go with my version, but y'know.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 09:23 AM   #2915
Nevyn_Black
Mr. In-Between
 
Nevyn_Black's Avatar
 
Nevyn_Black is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Birmingham, the one in Alabama
Posts: 4,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
To answer Braggock's question, I have a back-up plan to catch Ruby, but I wanted to leave it open in case any of the PCs wanted to save her.

If no-one does it by tonight (and if I have time) I'll go with my version, but y'know.
I've been binge watching this season of Supergirl (catching up) and After watching the show, and reading the thread, it just seemed to me that Braggock would wonder why all these people who saved other people would rather fight than help. It seemed like the authentic thing. I'm so in love with Kara. And So in lust with Alex! Good GOD that ass....anyway...sorry. NOt normal for me to go there.
__________________
My Playground Threads:

Say What You Need To Say

RP Threads
Star Wars: Legacy
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 09:41 AM   #2916
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
Hey, you don't need to apologize for finding attractive people attractive!

I have crushes on that whole cast to varying degrees!

It's not why I watch, but it's damn sure not a deterrent!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 03:25 PM   #2917
kizkiz
Literotica Guru
 
kizkiz is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 726
Re:Challengers

Re: Var - Was Kyle's comment directed at Superman or Blue? I assume he was giving Blue the stink eye again?

Re: Vic - What's your plans?

Re: Chas - Are we picking up Thea's character next? That's a rescue in outter space?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 06:07 PM   #2918
Varshanka
One of the Forsaken
 
Varshanka's Avatar
 
Varshanka is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizkiz View Post
Re: Var - Was Kyle's comment directed at Superman or Blue? I assume he was giving Blue the stink eye again?
Technically for Superman 'john'.

Although from the way he spoke, either, both, or all three individuals (other than him) in the room could be having it directed at them.

Stink eye.. yes and no. More.. irritated that Doctor Jamie has endangered her own life to heal him. As kyle does not know ho9w she did what she did, and she wasn't using pills or medications, then she had to be using the power of her own life energy to save Blue. which may jeopardize Doc Jamies life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 07:09 PM   #2919
LuckyVic
Literotica Guru
 
LuckyVic's Avatar
 
LuckyVic is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizkiz View Post
Re: Var - Was Kyle's comment directed at Superman or Blue? I assume he was giving Blue the stink eye again?

Re: Vic - What's your plans?

Re: Chas - Are we picking up Thea's character next? That's a rescue in outter space?
I honestly didn' have any realy plans. Jon is pretty out of it. He's at a point where he doesn't know if he's dreaming or awake.
__________________


Playgrounder #136 and proud of it!!!!


Earth 3
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 09:18 PM   #2920
Zet_Cross
Experienced
 
Zet_Cross is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
Tag to the second verse, same as the first!
Ghost Freak
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 09:26 PM   #2921
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zet_Cross View Post
Ghost Freak
Ahaha, oh, man, that would be a good one-- and a fascinating one to play out in the current scenario--

--but Ruby already Dialed up Chemical King of The LSH only for Zatanna to Reverse-Dial her.

Right now she's on cooldown again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 09:27 PM   #2922
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyVic View Post
I honestly didn' have any realy plans. Jon is pretty out of it. He's at a point where he doesn't know if he's dreaming or awake.
Tell Tinkerbell I said "hey."
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2017, 12:59 AM   #2923
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Near Music City!
Posts: 32,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
Ahaha, oh, man, that would be a good one-- and a fascinating one to play out in the current scenario--

--but Ruby already Dialed up Chemical King of The LSH only for Zatanna to Reverse-Dial her.

Right now she's on cooldown again.
I think Z needs taken out. Too Deus ex machina..... Thinking it is time to pop her jaw.....
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2017, 06:30 AM   #2924
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 15,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post
I think Z needs taken out. Too Deus ex machina..... Thinking it is time to pop her jaw.....
She is kind of a nuisance, isn't she? A real fly in the ointment. Of course, not many countermeasures can keep something like The Rider on its back foot, so Zee must be a crucial part of The Titans' strategy.

Being able to reverse-Dial Ruby is just bonus, keep that wild card off the table.

I was thinking Rae could slap a patch of soulselfstuff over her mouth, but whatever works!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2017, 12:37 PM   #2925
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs
 
Aussie_Wolf's Avatar
 
Aussie_Wolf is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Second star to the left then straight on to morning.
Posts: 11,492
Depending on what happens with Velocity, I can have her grab some Duct tape and wrap her mouth up real quick LOL
__________________
Money can not buy you Love...But it can sure rent it for a time

SRP
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.