Aussies! Check in here!

Update....
Last night the kidlet went out to his after-leavers party. All was good till about 1130pm, when the usual crap began happening. I got a call saying'come get me - they've all turned into idiots!', but I couldn't as I'd had a few bourbons..... so my daughter went and got him.
I was enjoying a night at home alone.... until my man turned up at about 4am! He decided to come home instead of staying at his sisters for the night. Frightened the shit outta me! All of a sudden I had a man in my bedroom! You know how your brain kinda accepts you're alone, and then suddenly you're not? Yeah, that.

This morning.... no kidlet..... major sex :eek:
Seeing stars and wobbly legs type..... good stuff!

Aaaaaannnd...... then we realized just how much other stuff still needed to be done before he gets on the ferry.....
So today has been spent sorting the last of the tools etc.
At least the sheds are now empty!

I'm guessing most of you have had a better Saturday than I! (Well, apart from the sex bit ;))

Good on ya!!!!! Kinda jealous :eek:
 
Hi all. Yes just finding the new threads. :cool:

Hey Kayte :)

How are you going?

its been a while since i posted.. glad someone linked to the new thread :)

G'day MR :)

What do you race?

hello from across the ditch

Hey Sciwi

Hi fellow aussies, just got home from weekend xmas party.....shitty weather still in Melbourne.....where has summer gone???????? My bikinis are still in their bags unopened since I bought them!!

Awwww are they sexy bikinis? :D
 
My man left last night and is somewhere around Sydney tonight.
I'm here still to do the last few bits and clean the house and garden for the new tennants. I won't be leaving till near the end of Jan.
Almost everything is done, so I think I will take a few days off.... I've earned it!

Everyone ready for Chrissy?
 
My man left last night and is somewhere around Sydney tonight.
I'm here still to do the last few bits and clean the house and garden for the new tennants. I won't be leaving till near the end of Jan.
Almost everything is done, so I think I will take a few days off.... I've earned it!

Everyone ready for Chrissy?

Awwwww :(

Not really ready........still a few bits to do......

How about you?
 
Awwwww :(

Not really ready........still a few bits to do......

How about you?

Everything except salads for the day is done.
I braved the shopping district today to get the last of it.... and now I remember why I despise crowds so much (except at concerts. Crowds at concerts are ok!)
 
everything ready here
Backyard decorated; check
Food bought; check
tree up; check
presents done; check
cold food prepped; check
Prawns ordered; check
drinks stockpiled; check

Ok so nervous breakdown time ready and scheduled, just enough time to relax and watch the T20 bash later in the week.
 
Everything except salads for the day is done.
I braved the shopping district today to get the last of it.... and now I remember why I despise crowds so much (except at concerts. Crowds at concerts are ok!)

Nice one.....I've still a few pressies to buy.....

everything ready here
Backyard decorated; check
Food bought; check
tree up; check
presents done; check
cold food prepped; check
Prawns ordered; check
drinks stockpiled; check

Ok so nervous breakdown time ready and scheduled, just enough time to relax and watch the T20 bash later in the week.

Blimey you are organised :eek:
 
Sunday. Raining.
So today I will finish repacking the last few boxes that need doing before going to storage.
Everything else is done.
 
looks like a relaxing Christmas for you then LOL :)

It would have been - if I didn't have to go and teach my daughter how to cook my famous ham, and help her set up her house for the family lunch. I suspect I will end up doing most of the cooking on the day, as well as most of the cleaning up after :eek:

For here, all that's left to do is wash curtains (todays job), get the last of the furniture picked up (the stuff we're still using like beds, fridge, washing machine), and get the carpets cleaned.
And I have until the 10th Jan to do all that, so no more rush!

I ordered a dashcam for the trip... could have used it yesterday when a truck overtook the kidlet (he's on 'L' plates) and then came back into the lane too early and forced us off the road!
I was resisting getting one, but now I think maybe it's worth it.
At least my insurance will come down a bit!
 
Heya Aussies!! I did it again - forgot my password here :rolleyes:

Have just been reading back through the thread and had to have a giggle at the clutter talk... I am madly obsessed with kitchenalia - in particular enamelware so I have a fair amount of it around the place. :D

WQ when you hit Qld and have a day off we will have to catch up!!

Hi to everyone else :)
 
Heya Aussies!! I did it again - forgot my password here :rolleyes:

Have just been reading back through the thread and had to have a giggle at the clutter talk... I am madly obsessed with kitchenalia - in particular enamelware so I have a fair amount of it around the place. :D

WQ when you hit Qld and have a day off we will have to catch up!!

Hi to everyone else :)

Absolutely! Catching up is def on the list :)
Besides - I'll need someone with inside knowledge to sort out new hairdresser, good shoe stores, and where to get the best curry and sushi!

Ideally, I'd like to take a few days to do the trip and stop off and see everyone on the way!
Sadly, that's not so likely any more as not only do I have my kidlet travelling with me, but I also have my kitty.... and I think taking a few extra days where she'll have to stay crated would be cruel.
 
since

one last thing to do

since my brothers have turned up, all the beer has been drunk

so now we need to re stock. Lismore here we come
 
I fought my way valiantly through hoardes of last-minute shoppers..... women who were looking dishevilled, towing double trolleys and 17 children each..... grabbed 5 items and went to stand in the 1 1/2 mile long queue behind elderly gentlemen taking several minutes to remove each individual item from their trolleys and the afore-mentioned frazzled women trying to stop their screaming kids from bashing into peoples ankles with their trolleys filled to the brim with chips and coke..... and waited calmly to get thro the checkout, while watching my toenails grow ever longer......

I am now home with a bourbon, wondering why it is that I subject myself to this every year, and rethinking next years dessert so that it doesn't need fresh raspberries - which you cannot buy more than a day before Xmas :rolleyes:
 
I've packed the car with the stuff wanted up the country, I've wrapped the gifts, I have the final produce picking from the garden to complete when it cools a little and I'm ready to hit the road in the morning.

All that remains to be done is to pass on my best wishes to everyone here for a safe and happy celebration of whatever festival takes your particular fancy.
 
Someone.....please recount the 'WQ mattress episode'..... for the benefit of those who have zero idea of who I am.....
Thanx in advance :kiss:
 
Hope everyone is having/has had as good a day as I have!
Family, friends, laughter, good food......
A wonderful Christmas day :D
 
Merry Christmas, Aussies!! Hope your day was a pearler, with happiness, laughter, good friends and good food. :rose::kiss:
 
Merry Christmas everyone!
It's been a while, but I thought I'd pop in to wish everyone a happy, healthy holiday season.
xx
 
Hope everyone had a good day, Get over it quick cause new years on the way!
All the best everyone, stay safe
 
Hi All,

Another Perth guy - finally joined after reading the site for years and lurking the forums for a few months.
 
Hey All.

I hope your Chrimbo was a fantastic one.

New Years to come........YAY!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top