Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It surprises me that I can still be surprised by the idiots... :rolleyes:

on my new story Paint Job (link in my sig...)

I agree--ANAL is punishment
09/19/07 By: Anonymous
At least for a woman--You males who enjoy it so much should spen all your time with each other

and also... possibly from the same troll...

I wonder how many males who think that a woman ---
enjoys ANAL have receives something over sized up their own shit hole?

...now see, the thing is... it is the ANAL category, you dumb fuck! If you don't fucking have an interest, that's great. I don't have any interest in my mom or sister, but I'm not wasting my time over in that category one-bombing and writing comments that read:

Dude! Like, don't you know...
9/19/07 By: Belegon
...that INCEST is illegal and immoral? I don't think that's very cool, dude. What if I made YOU suck YOUR daddy's cock?

So, what did I do to draw your fucking attention over from your normal Loving Wives cat anyway?

/rant

Belegon said:
It surprises me that I can still be surprised by the idiots... :rolleyes:

on my new story Paint Job (link in my sig...)

I agree--ANAL is punishment
At least for a woman--You males who enjoy it so much should spen all your time with each other

and also... possibly from the same troll...

I wonder how many males who think that a woman ---
enjoys ANAL have receives something over sized up their own shit hole?

...now see, the thing is... it is the ANAL category, you dumb fuck! If you don't fucking have an interest, that's great. I don't have any interest in my mom or sister, but I'm not wasting my time over in that category one-bombing and writing comments that read:

Dude! Like, don't you know...
9/19/07 By: Belegon
...that INCEST is illegal and immoral? I don't think that's very cool, dude. What if I made YOU suck YOUR daddy's cock?

So, what did I do to draw your fucking attention over from your normal Loving Wives cat anyway?

/rant

I think there's an anonymous thread somewhere... :D

x
V

When I told you I was gay, I shared an extremely important part of my soul with you.

How dare you only take out of that what matters to you? Who I prefer to fuck has nothing to do with you.

Just when I think some progress has been made, I learn that's it's only been a step backwards. I'm tired of what all it's taking. I deserve a break. Seriously.

Tonight I eat shepherd's pie, drink Guinness, and watch/listen to the Young Dubliners.

Life is good. :)

McKenna said:
Tonight I eat shepherd's pie, drink Guinness, and watch/listen to the Young Dubliners.

Life is good. :)
Dammit, the Brits invaded Idaho when we weren't looking!

I knew they'd revenge Yorktown somehow!

OH HELL NO!

:rolleyes: You, of all people, should know better to entertain thoughts of, "Everything's so perfect!"

It's jinx o'clock.

God I love Margaret Cho!

Fat free half and half is rather disgusting. Leaves a film in my mouth and I just realized the second ingredient is corn syrup. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

MagicaPractica said:
God I love Margaret Cho!

Fat free half and half is rather disgusting. Leaves a film in my mouth and I just realized the second ingredient is corn syrup. Ewwwwwwwwwww.
Did you see her thing on Asian chicken salad? ROFLMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back