Pussy eating problem?

Hey ladies I LOVE to eat pussy anytime all the time is that a problem?
On the flip side looking for a friendly chat pm? Age doesn't matter, sexy? All of you are sexy ladies even bbws <3 chat?

Bro as a fellow pussy eater I know & enjoy the feeling I need 2 feel a woman shiver & cum underneath my lips b4 I can slide other parts deep inside ;-)

Sometimes I wonder. I know what it is I like about getting eaten out, but what is it exactly you guys like about going down on a girl? What are you thinking and enjoying when you do?

I just luv the feel of a wet juicy thick clit between my lips & how the woman reacts when I dragg my long tongue up & down on tht clit. or how she shakes when I swirl the tip around tht clit & how she grabs my head & hold my face there when my tongue is inside her as shes cumming mmmmmm.... dayum now I gotta go lol

This is Why

"Originally Posted by xjasminex
Sometimes I wonder. I know what it is I like about getting eaten out, but what is it exactly you guys like about going down on a girl? What are you thinking and enjoying when you do?"

My cock can't see your beautiful pussy, it can't smell the lusty aroma either. My cock has no taste buds to savour the sweat juice you lovely women create when you get wet! That is just the start of why I LOVE to eat pussy. I get to be THERE, the place I love most with every sense working overtime to know how I am doing. To be THERE and tasting, smelling, touching and seeing how you move when I lick or suck or mouth you.

I use everything I can think of to make it THE MOST ENJOYABLE experience you have ever had so that you want to, NEED to have me again and again and again. I will flick a clit with my eye lashes, use my nose to hum and give you a vibration, breath in cold air and out hot. I'll even use beard stubble if the lady likes it!

I do everything to be where I want to be and get the ultimate pleasure of having a woman grab my head and pull me back in! The older I get the more important this becomes.

The ultimate would be a compliment like this. "I get wet just thinking you will eat me."

I guess I have my answer :) It seems like people here enjoy giving ladies head for the sheer sensate experience of the most raw sexual part of a woman, and knowledge of their delicious pleasurable influence.

How much, though, does your relationship with the receiving lady matter to you during the act? How would it differ to you licking the pussy of a stranger, or a girlfriend, wife, friend or whatever? Honestly, how much does love come into it?

smile

I guess I have my answer :) It seems like people here enjoy giving ladies head for the sheer sensate experience of the most raw sexual part of a woman, and knowledge of their delicious pleasurable influence.

How much, though, does your relationship with the receiving lady matter to you during the act? How would it differ to you licking the pussy of a stranger, or a girlfriend, wife, friend or whatever? Honestly, how much does love come into it?

I'm in love with every woman that I have ever made to cum in my mouth, it makes no difference who they are, I just love to give them the pleasure. They usualy come back for more, and more, and more ;)

This is an awesome thread and I applaud all the men who love eating pussy.
Unfortunately for me, very few men exist in my region and the two that promised me multiple orgasms stayed down there for just a few licks and then decided they couldn't wait to "fuck normally" lol

Anyway, cheers to all pussy eaters.
:)

I know I'm late to the party but I also love to eat pussy. It's been way too long since I've done so though :( Love chatting about it though.........

Geeeshh... never knew there were so many pussy hungry men out there!! Where have y'all been?! lol Or more importantly,.. Where have I been?!

Red,
You know all the guys you told that were "nice guys but...."?
Guess what. Most of us LOVE to eat pussy and we actually care about you getting the most of it when we do. :devil:;)

Well if this is becoming a support group for guys that love to eat pussy then I would like to raise my hand and join......35 year old single male just north of Charlotte, NC that would love to chat about and or actually devour a soft wet hungry pussy. Being disabled requires on my end requires no reciprocation....just a women who is willing to lay there in exstacy......

:rose::devil::D:eek::kiss::rose:

Matt

Count me in too.
WM, 56, been eating since hign school, lovin every minute of it and getting better every time ;):devil:

Geeeshh... never knew there were so many pussy hungry men out there!! Where have y'all been?! lol Or more importantly,.. Where have I been?!

Red,
You know all the guys you told that were "nice guys but...."?
Guess what. Most of us LOVE to eat pussy and we actually care about you getting the most of it when we do. :devil:;)

Red, he is correct. I love to lick pussy and I'm always hearing "you're a nice guy but..........."

I can assure you boys , after tasting myself upon my fingers , many of times...i taste devine :) lol

Actually i have been drinking lots of pineapple juice at the moment ( with malibu :) ) So i reckon i would certainly taste a little of pineapple . See , id even provide you , with one of your 'five a day' :)

Ya know, they say pineapple juice makes a guys cum taste sweet....wonder if it works for ladies?

I can assure you boys , after tasting myself upon my fingers , many of times...i taste devine :) lol

Actually i have been drinking lots of pineapple juice at the moment ( with malibu :) ) So i reckon i would certainly taste a little of pineapple . See , id even provide you , with one of your 'five a day' :)

Sounds delicious. I love pineapple juice as well ;)

Ya know, they say pineapple juice makes a guys cum taste sweet....wonder if it works for ladies?

Apparently it does. Though I've only heard this and haven't tried it myself....
You know, I think I'm going to conduct a little experiment....

Sometimes I wonder. I know what it is I like about getting eaten out, but what is it exactly you guys like about going down on a girl? What are you thinking and enjoying when you do?

Well to answer this question for me it's because eating/licking pussy is all about the womans pleasure. with sex it's about both of us. I love to go down on a woman b/c I know that I can make her cum and please her. It turns me on even more to know that I'm making her feel good.

To answer this question for me it's not all about the relationship but about how she taste and the amount of pubic hair in the way. First time I ever went down on a woman she was a good friend of mine and we dated a little and I loved it. Last one I went down on was a good friend of mine that we were lovers for a bit and I didn't exactly like going down on her that much. Then I had a fling with a stranger and she tasted wonderful and I loved licking her pussy. So that's just me though.

This is an awesome thread and I applaud all the men who love eating pussy.
Unfortunately for me, very few men exist in my region and the two that promised me multiple orgasms stayed down there for just a few licks and then decided they couldn't wait to "fuck normally" lol

Anyway, cheers to all pussy eaters.
:)

I dont understand guys who dont love eating pussy....
Its such a turn on to be able to pleasure a lady like that. I've been lucky enough to make a couple of girls cry and 'break down' from orgasms a couple of times and one turned out was a squirter, and OMG did I enjoy that. Getting a faceful after working so hard. Now I know why women love cum shots so much.

Thru the panties is always fun but eventually they're in the way and then you just need to peel them down slowly and take a good, long, slow lick from the arsehole right up to the clit. Savoring the taste.

I get around the world with my job, lucky I know. Maybe I could provide the service on my travels to the right lit members instead of just the work colleagues and sexy girls I meet.

I dont understand guys who dont love eating pussy....

I get around the world with my job, lucky I know. Maybe I could provide the service on my travels to the right lit members instead of just the work colleagues and sexy girls I meet.

Oh my! do you already have a traveling schedule? *giggles*

Good afternoon Ladies,

It is a boring Saturday winter afternoon here in the south. I am a 35 year old disabled gentleman who loves and adores going down and pleasing a lady from her ....as a matter of fact worshipping her entire body. I am just north of Charlotte, NC but don't let that stop you. If you love to read and chat about the wonderful things I would love to do and or perform on your luscious curves please feel free to contact me either via PM here or on my yahoo account which is listed in my profile. For me physically I don't get much pleasure from sex, but I do love the taste, touch, smell and sound of an aroused woman.....for me that is all the pleasure I need, knowing that my words and limited actions can and do turn her on.

Ladies for a guilt free pleasure afternoon of being worshipped....hit me up. Preferably in the same timezone or at least the US. I chat either on yahoo or yahoo voice.

I look forward to hearing from you :heart:

Matt
:rose::rose::rose:

I love this thread, I love this act and I'd love to volunteer if anyone is willing to let me have the privilege of participating! :)

Glad to see the proud pussy eaters are still coming out of the woodwork! :)

Gentlemen who crave the slit, please let me know how I can help. My husband does not enjoy eating pussy so I am happy to share. It's all for your benefit, of course! I'm a giver at heart. ;-)

Back