New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there

I am in the first stages of a new and exciting D/s relationship. He's got some experience in the area and the taster I have had so far is great and it makes me want to be a very good sub for him. So I am here to learn as much as possible.... :rose:
 
It looks like the thread might have fallen apart but I do want to say Hi! My name is Shan and I just made an account several weeks ago. I am a sub and have been from the first sexual incounters that I have had, all have been in real life and I guess you would just say that I am a natural this site has always helped me feel secure in the fact that I am not crazy or sick. I have used this site for comfort for along time.
I have been coming here and reading stories for years, I remember that there were only about 100 or so in most catagories the first time that I did a yahoo. search for free stories and wound up here. My partner that I was with would not have approved of my participation in a site like this and I did not upset him. Now I am married to someone who is only Dominate when playing which I have to say is much less frightening. I have loved this site for years and have watched it grow. It is amazing at the variety of material that has been gathered.
I am quiet and withdrawn naturally and do get backed into a corner very easily so that is why I stay quite and read.
 
Hello what a great place this is. The only thing I need now is a sub to put all this good advice to use.
 
Hello

I am not posting a picture but I will post a description. I am a white male, 40yrs old, long brown hair, average build, 6'. I am single I love women but I have an alternate erotic lust for discreet sexual encounters on ocassion. I am truly turned on when I have an opportunity to slip on a pir of women's panties and suck another guys cock. I like the thought of being totally submissive to a guy and his cock and how he wants to use my mouth to make him cumm. I especially like it when he holds my head in his hands and fucks me in the mouth and when he is going to cumm he pulls outhis cock and shoots the first stream across my face and mouth and then sinks his cock back down my throat to unload the rest. I have not experienced it before but if there was ever more than one cock I would love for them all to start shooting their cumm back to back and as one cock covers my face and fills my mouth and pulls out the next one is right behind him to grab my head in his hands and bury his fat cock down my throat as my mouth is filled with more cumm as I keep swallowing to make more room for the steady stream of cumm as it runs out the ide of my mouth and down my cheeks. I may seem strange to some of you but I eat pussy with equal lust!!!
 
Ahh! Here it is! I was looking for a thread like this when I first got here, but I missed it. Sorry about that. Hello :)
 
been a long time reader just joined

hi all i have been reading stories on this site for about 4years and beleave it or not i just relised there was a forum! how could i not relise something so bloody obviouse right? well im not sure... anywho i am dam most people call me d, i am 20 years old live in a nice little country town in the yarra ranges of victoria australia! and only an hour from the city! i am a very open minded person will try everything atleast three times (i figure if i didnt enjoy it the first two time it must have been done wrong, and you know what they say 3rd time lucky). if anyone has any questions please dont be shy or if anyone would like to meet up for a coffee or a beer please dont be shy.
regards d
 
Welcome

Welcome to da party candyshellcomet and Thedam.

And ahh Dam, I though Canada was the best part of North America.

Well have to run the Igloo is melting and the dogs need walking. LOL.
 
Hi Folks, I,m new, male, late 40s, workout, eat healthy but I do like my weekend vodka.....lol
six foot one inch tall and around 190lbs.
Just hoping to make some friends here and please say hello or pm me if ya wana learn more. Hope all of you have a nice day.....Cya.
 
Hello everyone!

I am 23/F Straight inexperienced sub who is exploring into the world of BDSM. I do not post this to get 800 chat requests, but so maybe you all will forgive me if I ask silly questions or don't always understand current lingo.
unfortionatly, my curiosity led me to a relationship with a clumsey, somewhat cruel (due mostly to ignorance and emotional devoidance I assume) Dom/Master.
so I find myself stuck between wanting to explore... And terrified of the pain.
Oh my, I hope that wasn't too personal of a greeting... :/ So I found the happy middle ground of this site!
I am currently a student working on my masters degree in business with a minor focus of public relations. I work an office job I love... Though it's very "devil wears prada" at times. (and no, I'm not the boss aka meryle streep) LOL

well, here I am, hope to say hello to you all on the threads!
 
Last edited:
Welcome

Welcome to da party Bustymagoo. And, well submission is not about pain all the time. Or any of the time some people tell me. I guess.
 
Hi I am sado81,
I am 33 years old and I am fun of bdsm activities. My curiosity upon sadomaso started when I first visited at the age of 25 a sex shop in London. The huge variety of hundcuffs, sex toys and fetish movies astonished me. I bought a fetish movie, showing a submissive woman getting spanking and that was all. I found bdsm world very fascinating. I have visited many fetish events and parties. In one of them I met with my next relationship. We have alreasy one year relationship and she is a submissive girl. I like very much being a master in relationship, however in few bdsm activities I am mor kin of being the submissive person.
 
Hello with jello!

I am who I am, the one and only DexterousLion! I'm a long-time prowler of literotica and other message boards, and first-time poster! I've lived a pretty vanilla lifestyle (still do), but I've done a bit of research into the chocolate side of life, and am way interested. I'm just looking to talk to like-minded and similarly-interested folks with different strokes, and...that's it for now.

All right! Let's get this show on the road!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top