How many people have you been with at one time?

6 guys one after the other

I have had many mmm, and mm, and one mmf. Once I was at an adult bookstore and in the woods I had a total of 6 guys. I would suck one and the other would fuck me till they all fucked me. I have done I have done many more guys than 6 in one night, through a glory hole, but not as a group.
 
Have experienced FFM in real life but fantasize about gang bangs all the time!
 
Only 2 and only once but it was fun : )

Well... mmf, fmf, and I've had a couple near misses on mmm.. which was a major let down cause both times the boys would have been so much fun and 2 guys at once is a major turn on in the fantasy realm. But a miss to one of them passing out and a miss cause of one of them turning out to be a total flake, fake and liar.. well, kinda given up on that whole scenario.

Have had totally, amazingly hot fantasies about being the 'feature' in a gang bang several times, but its still just a fantasy, and will most likely stay that way as I am a very, very uncomfortable exhibitionist. To say I have a few issues with confidence in my appearance as a CD, let alone a few self confidence issues.. but eh, my problem.

Course.. have a major fantasy regarding being "forced" by a very dominant partner (which is the best kind ;)) to have sex with several people in a public venue.. but that is a story I'll write for Lit sometime when I've time.

But 2 is my magic number currently... I'd like to try more, and love to try a MMM as taking one from both ends when neither one is a strap-on is something I'd love to try.

B
 
confidence

Confidence is gained by doing. Keep at it babe. Relax an enjoy. Let the pleasure sweep over you;)
 
Husband and I have done our share of MFM and FFM situations over the years. Also many multiple couples situations. Most individuals I remember was an all female orgy arranged for a friends 40th Birthday party. 20 women in attendance.
 
Back in my early 20's I went to a mostly gay Halloween party in LA dressed in drag with a couple of gay friends whom I promptly lost in the crush. I was never much of a drag queen, because I'm not pretty in the face nor have the feminine pose. But I'm a natural blonde with long straight hair, blue eyes and I had great legs and a hard ass, so I reckon l looked hot in a mini-skirt, pumps and fishnet, even if no one for a second would mistake me for a woman. Of course, being a woman wasn't the point. I was being a Rocky Horror queer. Naive and young was I.

Eventually I found myself in a room back behind the swimming pool where a bunch of black guys were doing coke and they offered me a snort or two. We got talking dirty shit. I was this white boy in drag after all, not exactly up to speed in rap culture. They were teasing me. Then one of the guys flops out like ten inches of solid black meat and lines up the coke that he had just cut along the length of his penis... Naturally, it was my turn for a blow, pun intended. I was more than happy to play along so I snorted up the line like a fucking vacuum cleaner and then started to lick off the residue. In no time at all I was on my knees sucking his dick. Suddenly, the boyz surrounded me to point that all I could see was black baggy silk pants with horse-like ugly cocks all sticking out at me.

Now I got to admit the fantasy of sucking off a group of young black studs on my knees is pretty much a classic queer fantasy, but when it actually happened it was pretty scary and a bit violent. But the coke and the liquor had me running on hyper-high, so my courage was heroic. I just let them all fuck my face.

Truth is I didn't have a clue what was going to happen. I figured they couldn't really kill me right in a huge party in an LA mansion. I had a couple of times pulled a train in high school, sucking off guys one after the other, so I imagined I was an experienced queer slut... I had turned tricks, even blown old fuckers. I was bad.

And I had been in bed with gay couples, sucking two dicks at once, but this was totally new territory. I was surround by cock and the guys were pushing me around, calling me "bitch" and "faggot." At first none of the guys was very hard. I wasn't use to sucking half soft cock, much less half soft cock that was still 8 to 10 inches long and as thick as my wrist... These guys were hung like fucking porn stars. They were bitching slapping me with their dicks too, which was very disorientating, if not exactly painful. I certainly didn't feel respected. Ha ha.

I was hanging on to a cock in each hand so I wouldn't fall over while the other guys took turns gagging me with their cocks. They'd fuck my face until I'd gag and then pull out. Someone had me by my hair and was guiding my face to one cock then the next. I wasn't enjoying it at all, but I realised that I couldn't really escape now. Or maybe I was enjoying the humiliation and being the centre of attention. Some part of me knew that this was going to be a sex scene epic for me, even if I hated it at the moment, I would masturbate to its memory for the rest of my life. Another part of me was scared shitless and figured if I puked big time and pretended I was dying they would leave me alone.

The boyz began to get hard. I reckon it was about ten guys but maybe three dozen men were all milling around in the room, smoking and bantering about shit, including me. "The bitch." Some of the guys began to jerk off while I sucked just their dick heads trying to make them come. This is when I remember first getting an erection myself, because guys were saying, "da white boy loves nigga dick, look at his little white clit..." shit like that. Someone was jerking me off.

A few of them came in my mouth or just stepped up at the last minute of jerking off and sprayed me with semen. Then someone got down behind me while I was still busy entertaining several cocks with my face and tore off my panties. He coughed up a big spitball and went to lube up my asshole. But I had a buttplug in my ass... "What the Fuck", he said, and popped my buttplug out holding it up to the laughter of the crowd. "Mutherfucker!"

Yes, I came to the party wearing a buttplug. Afterall, I was totally fagging out. I had fishnets on and panties. I had lubed my asshole real well and put in the butt stopper so that I was fully lubed and stretched open for a good fucking at a moment's notice. All you had to do was pop out my buttplug. This wasn't an uncommon gay thing back in the day. Beside, it felt fucking buttastic hanging out at a party feeling your sphincter stretched wide open in your panties while discussing the great burning issues of the day over cocktails...

Well, I don't really remember too much of what happened after that. The guys hoisted me up on the table, paper cups and booze splashing everywhere. Pretty much all my clothes were ripped off but my fishnets and bra. Guys started in fucking my ass. One would cum then another would take over, the first guys cum providing lube for the next. Others held my arms and still others fucked my face and gripped my throat. It wasn't really a gang rape because I never struggled and someone was sucking and jerking me off, while I could hear other gay voices saying to take it easy with me.

I reckon I was fucked in the mouth and the ass by about a dozen to two dozen absolute strangers. Some came, some didn't. Others came on other guys because the whole room was breaking down into a gay orgy. But I was the center fuck boy. Eventually, a couple of older gay guys busted the scene up and led me out to the swimming pool. I dived in and the water revived and cleansed me. Someone loaned me a towel and later I found my friends and they brought me some clothes from the car and we continued to party until dawn. The next day I could barely walk. My ass looked like an old whore's cunt.

I actually didn't have an orgasm that night and for years I worried about having contracted AIDS. Still, as a natural born cock slut, I remember that night with the kind of devilish, self-destructively whorish delight of someone who has defied death by fucking. I love to brag about it... But I had learned my lesson. I had survived one queer gangbang and that was enough for a lifetime.
 
Back
Top