Curious & Experiences

I've just realised my previous response was probably the most vague thing I've ever written

Essentially, I have always considered myself straight. I've experimented with guys in the past - been sucked off, given handjob etc - I just found it okay. Didn't get me raging horny, didn't exactly turn me off either - I've just always preferred girls. I can look at a bloke and think "he's a fucking stud" but a cock has always been just a bit "meh".

That said, I've always had a sissy side. It's always been there, only recently I've given it room to breath and had the confidence to let it come to the fore and start buying things to supplement it - outfits, dresses, lingerie etc.
It feels like it's awoken something inside me - I've started fantasising about men. Often taking me while I'm all dressed up and feminine, however I'm getting more and more curious about having a normal gay encounter. Now that I'm older and more rounded than I was when I first tried it, the thought of being with a guy, especially one who knows what he's doing, is very appealing.
 
703 - still curious

Checking this out again as I'm still curious but on the road right now for work. Maybe - just maybe. 703 here.

Hadn't heard anything from this for a while but in for a penny. Still here, late 60s, married, white male, still curious. 190lbs, 5' 9" - and 6" hard, cut, and shaved (usually). Also crossdress though usually limited to underdressing in panties and a cami tank. Do travel a bit in the Eastern half of the country.
 
my story

I just wrote a good bit of this in a lengthy reply to bi-curious in MA thread.

To recap (and adjust to this topic):


I have not found a label yet that I think describes me well, though Dodger93 mentioned similar feelings:
Essentially, I have always considered myself straight. I've experimented with guys in the past - been sucked off, given handjob etc - I just found it okay. Didn't get me raging horny, didn't exactly turn me off either - I've just always preferred girls.
I always preferred women, the guy stuff was just a nice sexual outlet for a sexless marriage.
While I could appreciate when a dude was handsome or well built, there was/is zero attraction for me. The only interest I had/have in him is sexual -- its all about his cock.

Anyway, went through a "bi curious" stage and experimented with reciprocating. Found it to be fun and no regrets but when I had satisfied my curiosity, I just set that all aside.
I found someone who just wanted to suck me off and was not interested in reciprocation and that lasted a long time - until I changed jobs/location. While I would love to find that type of arrangement again, lately I have been thinking about reciprocating again.

I work near the Natick Mall and am very open minded. If you are with 15 min or so of me and have availability during the workday (9-5 M-F) then I would encourage you to contact me. I am open to just letting you play with my cock if you want to test the waters and experiment. I am also open to reciprocation if that is more what you are interested in. I cant host though, most unfortunately!
 
I have developed a curious for it. Never been with another man but I'd like to try. 48 y/o DWM from Maine
 
fit male professional, discrete. My experiences happened first as a teenager, I was dominated by an older man. I was disgusted at the time, but he seduced me, then took time to show me that sex with a man could be amazing. He then introduced me to a bi couple, who took it to another level. it opened me to the possibilities of pleasure outside the hetero limits.
 
Bi male wants to explore. Am open to anything

Im a 41 year old bery horny man who is open to anything. I've had a couple experiences with a man and want more but have to be discreet. Im looking for someone to chat with and jerk off with and would love a guy who lives in kelowna bc to do whatever. Im open to anything as long as its a 2 way street.
I.would love to talk dirty to someone and share some pictures
 
56 MWM I was lucky enough to suck my friends dick many years ago but he was feeling pretty good (alcohol) so I wasn't able to make him cum. Never tried again but dam I want to. I want to suck and swallow but can't seem to find a good, clean guy to hook up with.

I hope one day I will. I would prefer the wife to be there, perhaps her and I share but she isn't supportive at all!
 
As a teenager I was seduced by a mature male. It was sort of forced but he was so persuasive and influential that I gave in. he introduced me to a few of his friends and a married couple, and they showed me how to please a man. The wife loved showing me how to suck her husbands cock. The whole thing seemed so wrong, I was ashamed, and for years avoided any bi experiences. But the curiosity remained and my fantasies grew to the point of living some of them out. No question I am still conflicted about it all, but the desire remains.
I'd love to chat, maybe more?
PM me
 
As a teenager I was seduced by a mature male. It was sort of forced but he was so persuasive and influential that I gave in. he introduced me to a few of his friends and a married couple, and they showed me how to please a man. The wife loved showing me how to suck her husbands cock. The whole thing seemed so wrong, I was ashamed, and for years avoided any bi experiences. But the curiosity remained and my fantasies grew to the point of living some of them out. No question I am still conflicted about it all, but the desire remains.
I'd love to chat, maybe more?
PM me

I would not be ashamed! I envy you. I and 2 of my step brothers stroked and sucked each other when I was a preteen to early teen. I pushed it out of my head but never really could. Now I am obsessed with wanting to suck again. My wife of over 25 years used to talk about 2 guys and now that I open up about it she is totally against it. Can't fucking win!
 
I'm up...

I'm up. Would love to chat about experiences and fantasies. I've been with a couple guys. I've had a couple missed chances too.

Few things I'd love talk about. PM me if you're going to be up for a bit.
 
As a teenager I was seduced by a mature male. It was sort of forced but he was so persuasive and influential that I gave in. he introduced me to a few of his friends and a married couple, and they showed me how to please a man. The wife loved showing me how to suck her husbands cock. The whole thing seemed so wrong, I was ashamed, and for years avoided any bi experiences. But the curiosity remained and my fantasies grew to the point of living some of them out. No question I am still conflicted about it all, but the desire remains.
I'd love to chat, maybe more?
PM me

I've heard of similar experiences from others, I'm sorry for the shame and uncertainty it caused for you! :(
If it didn't mess with people's heads, I think the story itself is hot - being introduced to it and coached by a woman to suck.
I get it that a lot of men feel it is "wrong" and have been brought up thinking that it somehow makes you a bad person.
Im sure those feelings are hard to shake - a lifetime of thinking one way does not go away overnight!
I personally dont see any issue with it - if its what you want to do (or try, experiment, whatever) then I say go for it.
We've all seen touching movies or real life incidents where someone goes out of their way to help someone else, encourage them, make them feel special.
What's the difference between giving them emotional support to feel good or physical pleasure? (obviously its not the same thing, but Im merely drawing a similarity).
Yes, Id always prefer being with a woman - they are far more appealing and sexually stimulating for me. But I see nothing wrong with two guys just "helping each other out".
Nor do I have any issues with someone who identifies as gay, but to me thats something entirely different. I think often men assume that participating in sexual acts with other men means they have to suddenly change their life and sexual orientation. If you want to, great! But sucking someones dick doesnt mean you are now a different person, need a new label, and give up women.
Gah, time to get off my soapbox. Sorry for the rant, I just dont like seeing people doubt themselves and feel bad about stuff that could otherwise be a fun, stimulating experience. Do what you want to do, forget about what others think, see how it feels for you. If it feels right, keep doing it. If you decide its not your cup of tea afterall, dont do it again. To me its that simple.
Good luck to everyone considering playing, I hope you get to experiment and I hope it is exciting and rewarding for you!
 
Cocks for Thought

We explore, experiment at younger ages. One's curiousities that lead eventually to to more indepth realities. As an oral bottom, once i tasted, sucked an swalloed the addiction began to enjoy other's cum flavors. When analed, the desire to try, feel an want that hung, endowed, rigid, vieny mushroom pulsing headed cock leaves one craving. We all feel them as bi males.
 
still curious myself. explored a couple of things, and expanded my interests as ive gotten older. still looking to make the next leap... :)
 
Very curious, still. Married and must be totally discrete, and I have a submissive side. No experience at all, but want to orally satisfy another man. Another married man. Looking for a friend who needs his cock sucked from time to time. I'm very straight and masculine, just fascinated by the idea of being someone's secret cocksucker. 772, PM's welcome.
 
>>>>>>>>~~~~~~

60 something, ,WMM, secretly bicurious in Chicago for close to twenty years.
Have done very minor experimenting.
Am waiting for the real deal to occur but difficult to find someone, believe it or not.
 
63 mwm in NoVA. Had some experiences with other males in my forties. Mostly it was meeting them for mutual masturbation. Had a masturbation three way with a 70 year old couple, and got a blowjob from a CD.

My best experiences were with sucking cock, and are described in detail in my story Learning Cocksucking.

Haven’t done anything in years and the wife would kill if she found out. Meanwhile, the pandemic has us stuck in the house. But the fantasies run rampant. I know I’m not the only one.
 
Back
Top