RIP Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela

I like you too :)

I don't dislike you. I just don't share any of your politics--or your need to post about them here. And I don't think you're half as cute as you seem to think you and your posts are. But that's OK; I don't read many of them.

We already answered that question: he had forgiven his enemies, was standing for a society where people can live equally, no matter what color.

That's what he said he would do. His actions are the opposite.

This is much much much much more than your "I never put the race card, but..."neon-green sites will ever be able to do.

You ignored these answers and put Stalin and Hitler in the game. What did you expected?

I never brought race into this. It's also funny that you have a problem with the website's color but not it's content, which you did not read. Also, only one of the sites was that color. Also, that site which you discriminate against based on color was from an individual who lived in South Africa during Mandela's time, therefore it clearly has more factual basis than your lack of proof that he did more than say he intended to do good.

Your persnickety has failed. Please show proof of his actions doing good.
ASIN:: Look at the state of South Africa during his presidency.

Stalin and Hitler both claimed to be doing good for their country in speech, but not in deed. I also made no referenceto either of them in the context you are claiming. Incidentally, why did you leave Castro out?

If you're glad of a discussion turn into "personal attacks", then yes, you're obviously a troll.

Are you aware of the context of your own posts? Seriously, it is almost as if you have no clue what you are typing or to what you or I am referencing, it's almost as if you are choosing to be ignorant and twisting information so that you can be correct regardless of facts, and/or to twist the information I am providing in some form so that you can make a personal attack.

Also: You said I was going on ignore, but you are responding to me. Doesn't that make you a liar? Or did you make a hypocritical choice just to continue advocating an ex-terrorist and terrible president?

I don't dislike you. I just don't share any of your politics--or your need to post about them here. And I don't think you're half as cute as you seem to think you and your posts are. But that's OK; I don't read many of them.

It's ok, we both have the right to disagree on politics. (I'd debate climate change and Constitutional Law all day)
America = win

I am not posting politics here. I'm simply wondering why everyone celebrates Mandela's legacy of terrorism and terrible presidency by calling him a hero for tolerance.

I just want to know what good he did besides talk about doing good. He also had nothing to do with the ending of apartheid.

If you are talking about my other thread, well, as an author, I'm hanging out and gathering information. I'm thinking of turning each post into a Non-erotic essay, so you don't have read many of them either. :D

+also, Laurel says I can, though she also agrees that they are not about the craft of writing and so duly merged two of them together.

That's what he said he would do. His actions are the opposite.

That's what you failed to prove.

that site which you discriminate against based on color was from an individual who lived in South Africa during Mandela's time, therefore it clearly has more factual basis than your lack of proof that he did more than say he intended to do good.

That side isn't about forgiveness. That's all I said.

Please show proof of his actions doing good.

What kind of proof would you accept?

Stalin and Hitler both claimed to be doing good for their country in speech, but not in deed. I also made no referenceto either of them in the context you are claiming. Incidentally, why did you leave Castro out?

Tell me who of this three forgived his enemies.

Are you aware of the context of your own posts? Seriously, it is almost as if you have no clue what you are typing or to what you or I am referencing, it's almost as if you are choosing to be ignorant and twisting information so that you can be correct regardless of facts, and/or to twist the information I am providing in some form so that you can make a personal attack.

Also: You said I was going on ignore, but you are responding to me. Doesn't that make you a liar? Or did you make a hypocritical choice just to continue advocating an ex-terrorist and terrible president?

You're still glad to do personal attacks ?

There was a little chance you're not a troll. You failed to take it.

That's what you failed to prove.

I proved he was a terrorist, then he became a bad president.

No one seems to be able to prove he did a great thing other than fight as a terrorist and speak.

That side isn't about forgiveness. That's all I said.

It's about facts. You also typed something totally different. Is it change your story time?
'No, what I said was that I said something that could be said differntly unless what I said is what I said.'

What kind of proof would you accept?

Fact of any kind showing he was not a murderer who got out of jail and only spoke a lot during public appearances.
It seems to me that he got out of jail and did nothing, and therefore promoting him is only promoting what he did, which was terrorism.

Tell me who of this three forgived his enemies.

...and this has what to do with anything? Words are just words.

You're still glad to do personal attacks ?

There was a little chance you're not a troll. You failed to take it.

What? I have yet to personally attack anyone. What I did was illustrate facts. What you are doing here is simply a twisting of words out of context in the hopes that I will be what you want me to

Mandela killed people. He was part of an organization that killed more people than the supposed oppressive government at the time, like forty times more people actually. He was arrested for this and went to jail for this. His actions did not lead to that supposed oppresive government dissolving. He then got out of prison and became a public speaker and president of that nation. That nation went down the toilet and turned to shit after the supposed oppresive government left, and especially while under his guidance as their leader. He used words to say he forgave his enemies instead of apologizing for killing innocent people, including those of his own nationality and race.

What physical action or policy implementation did he accomplish that brought good things to anyone but people whom speak of doing good and in turn do nothing and/or the opposite?

Just show one example. Just one. Forgiving your enemies is just bullshit double speak when said by a terrorist.

Last edited:
His funeral occasioned an interesting bit of "in your face" whimsy--the "sign languager" who managed to get right up front and sign all sorts of nonsense rather than translations of the speeches. A pie in the face to site security.

His funeral occasioned an interesting bit of "in your face" whimsy--the "sign languager" who managed to get right up front and sign all sorts of nonsense rather than translations of the speeches. A pie in the face to site security.

Did you catch that picture of the Danish Prime Minister pointing at 'the program' for the funeral?
I want to know what she was really pointing at.

Did you catch that picture of the Danish Prime Minister pointing at 'the program' for the funeral?

This one from the Daily Mail/AP::
article-2521146-1A0256B300000578-856_314x283.jpg

No, I was busy lunching with former work colleagues in D.C. I'm not that much into the Mandela funeral, either to worship or deride. The sign translator bit came up on CNN this morning when I was checking over breakfast to make sure there wasn't some national tragedy running today.

I'm not interested in examining photographs and statements for whatever will serve the agenda I'm pushing at folks.

PayDay said:
Words are just words.....
Forgiving your enemies is just bullshit ....

Thanks.

Neat trick. What I actually wrote---v
PayDay said:
Just show one example. Just one. Forgiving your enemies is just bullshit double speak when said by a terrorist.

Try again: I thought the bit where you called me a troll was funny. Now, it's even funnier.

No, I was busy lunching with former work colleagues in D.C. I'm not that much into the Mandela funeral, either to worship or deride. The sign translator bit came up on CNN this morning when I was checking over breakfast to make sure there wasn't some national tragedy running today.

I'm not interested in examining photographs and statements for whatever will serve the agenda I'm pushing at folks.

What agenda am I pushing at folks?
I just want to why the guy was a hero when he killed people and spoke a lot, and the only good deed he seems to have done is to forgive the people he murdered and/or tried to murder, which is not a good deed.

I don't think asking for an example of a good action he took to better lives is that big of a deal.

What agenda am I pushing at folks?
I just want to why the guy was a hero when he killed people and spoke a lot, and the only good deed he seems to have done is to forgive the people he murdered and/or tried to murder, which is not a good deed.

I don't think asking for an example of a good action he took to better lives is that big of a deal.

I'm not going to play your silly games.

Back