Old 12-02-2017, 03:28 AM   #1
jc117
Virgin

picture needs story

I made this pic in daz3d. I'd love to put a story behind it, but i am a terrible storyteller. I'd love to hear what you guys can make. Feel free to use this pic in your stories.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imm1.jpg (36.7 KB, 0 views)

Old 12-02-2017, 12:07 PM   #2
EroticStorymaker
Virgin

I'm not volunteering to write, but I'm thinking something along the lines of broke bar tender didn't know what she was getting into when she tried to steal from the drunken bandits at the counter. Unfortunately, the bandits won't be her only "customers" that night.

Old 12-02-2017, 12:19 PM   #3
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop

I'm thinking arranged marriage and she didn't comply but I can't come up with names at all.

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown

Old 12-02-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
itrimu61
Virgin

What was the motivation, what was it you were trying to capture?

Old 12-02-2017, 07:59 PM   #5
jc117
Virgin

No motivation really. I did kind want to show a look of defiance on her face. Older people in certain countries are usually very reserved and live quiet lifestyles, and sex and sex-related things are probably the last things on their mind, so I wanted to put someone like that in a position they'd never expect to be in. I just wanted to put this out there as a source of inspiration for anyone. I'd love if there was some repository on this site where people could post images that other users would be free to use in their own stories.

Last edited by jc117 : 12-02-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Old 12-08-2017, 09:04 AM   #6
Hannah90
Experienced

You drew that from your mind? That's cool. Just wondering who would create legs and feet like that. Thought went into it at every code line, clearly....Not skitting, just always curious as to why computer/Photoshop-savvy creative make things that look like that. Anyway, I reckon the story there is that her son's been taken in for ISIS links and the armed response police are about to batter the shit out of the Muslim scumbag. all the while thinking, 'How low you people will stoop, hiding behind a peacable, decent bindi on your face.

Old 12-09-2017, 07:00 AM   #7
IrezumiKiss
Literotica Guru

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah90 View Post
You drew that from your mind? That's cool. Just wondering who would create legs and feet like that. Thought went into it at every code line, clearly....Not skitting, just always curious as to why computer/Photoshop-savvy creative make things that look like that. Anyway, I reckon the story there is that her son's been taken in for ISIS links and the armed response police are about to batter the shit out of the Muslim scumbag. all the while thinking, 'How low you people will stoop, hiding behind a peacable, decent bindi on your face.
uhhh, not meaning to rain on your creative license parade, but...bindis are a cultural significance for Hindu, Jain and Buddhist women. Completely different region of the world. They have zilch to do with Muslims or ISIS.

Just keepin' it 100% here for those who strive for an anchor of verisimilitude over the fantasia in their stories, is all!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-09-2017, 02:27 PM   #8
EquinoxRising

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
Just keepin' it 100% here for those who strive for an anchor of verisimilitude over the fantasia in their stories, is all!