The crash landing (closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
Mordrax was a single alien who hadn't really found that special female mate that he could spend the rest of his life with. He has a dominate personality which for his planet of Zeal was a good thing because the world of D/s in all forms was open and publicly practiced to the point that seeing subs on leashs being lead by their masters in the cities. Though he has a dominate personality he wants more than just a submissive woman he wants a mate as well and most women on the planet wants to either have love or be someone's sub that's it.

Mordaz lives on the outskirts of the city of Zundar a big city that's is more heavily populated at the center of the town. He lives alone near the edge of the forest. The forest itself was dense and the planet's people could barely make it through it on foot despite their advanced technology . He loved living near the forest because their wasn't ships constantly flying over his head. Where he lived ships constantly flying anywhere near his house was rare except for when work started and ended.

He was working outside fixing his housing unit when he seen a ball of fire streak acrosd the sky. He didn't pay much attention to it because asteroids and comets always gets pulled into the planet's gravitational field and ends up being burned away before they touched down. When he heard the scream of the mass hit him just as it passed above him he looked up just to catch a glimpse of what he thought was a ship. He began to wonder what was wrong with it most pilots that flew by this or to it never had a problem entering the planet's atmosphere.

He hurried into his house and grabbed his first aid kit that he kept near the door incase someone did crash. When he left his house he heard the familiar roar of the ship hitting the ground and seen the flames in the distance. He tried to hurry while he traversed. the forest. He didn't even need to figure out where the ship had landed he figured that the glow in the distance was a great place to start. As he got closer he could smell the forest was on fire and feel the heat coming off the flames.

When he finally reached the crash site he could see parts of the ship scattered everywhere and. a huge dug out area like a huge shovel had just removed a lot of the soil in a straight line. He was barely able to walk into the epicenter due to the heat but once he got to where the scrape due to the crash started it wasn't so intense it felt the same as when he walked to the site. He couldn't believe that such a site could ever happen but the ship was traveling pretty fast.

He searched the length of the dug out planet to see if he could find the wreckage of the ship and after a couple of minutes he found it not in the long scrape but a few yards from it. The ship was a total lost nothing that the planet had would ever make it capable of leaving the planet again. He search the wreckage for a hatch of some sort. He finally found a hatch that was not damaged to the point he couldn't open it and he went in. He was lucky enough that the electrical system was at least working so he had light to search inside with.

He couldn't find anyone in the ship though he had no clue where the navigation deck was even at. He walked by a room and heard a noise not the usual noise of something popping or creeking. It sounded like a moan which was a good thing because that means what ever was in the room was still alive at the moment. He walked in to see a different species of woman slumped in her chair barely able to stay awake. He cut the restraints that kept her in the chair laying her down for a bit so he could access if she would be ok to move or would he need help.

He couldn't see anything to serious that would harm her if he moved her. He carried her out like he would carry his mate to bed until he got outside the ship and then he gently placed her over his shoulder. When he got her to his home he was relieved to get her there because the heat had drained him of most of his energy. He had to slip the woman out of her suit to properly access and treat her wounds. once he got her bandaged he put his shirt on her which happened to be long enough to be a short dress on her. He couldn't believe such a beautiful woman crashed near his house. He waited for her to wake up so that he could explain what was going on.
 
Last edited:
Lt. Jackie Hanson

http://m.shutterstock.com/images/188845238/full

Lt. Jackie Hanson was in trouble. Not the kind of trouble where you got your hand slapped for doing something wrong. The kind of trouble where you might not make it out alive.

It all started with that meteor shower. Strange for out here in space. But since she was flying a recon mission, she had been seeing all kinds of strange things.

But back to that meteor shower. It came up at 7 o'clock. They were making a beeline - rocks on a mission, which must mean something pulling them. Like a planet.

Jackie certainly didn't look like an astronaut. With her long red hair and shapely build she could easily grace a centerfold. But she wanted a job that let her use her brain.

'So use it,' she thought to herself.

The next problem was when she got hit by some of the space junk. The thunk and accompanying jostle meant that her thrusters, navigation, and a host of other minor functions were jammed, possibly unrepairable. Shit! She tried to raise home base on the comm. Down. Shit. Shit! She was in deep.

She could see what had caused the trouble. To her right was a small planet dragging both her and the 'meteors' in. If she didn't burn in during entry into its atmosphere, the crash would certainly kill her.

And she had no way to give home base a heads up as to where this had happened What a short life for the 22 year old astronaut.

Things started heating up when she hit the atmosphere. She unzipped her suit - she would have taken it off if she had had time, but the flames outside the cockpit told her that it would not be long now. She could smell the burning, the ship spinning as it streaked through the air.

Then she was hit by a loose decompress adjustor and pain shot through her shoulder. Broken or dislocated. Whichever it was, she wouldn't live to worry about it.

Something broke loose and hit her forehead. More pain. She was jostled and slammed around in the seat, her harnesses digging deep in her hips and shoulders and bruising the soft flesh.

She was already unconscious from the hit on her forehead and unaware of the heated metal around her. What heat shields left on the spaceship did their job, protecting the unconscious figure inside.

After a while she moaned. Her body bruised and battered. She was vaguely aware of a figure. Everything was fuzzy but she felt safe and cared for. The heat was gone and coolness washed over her. She thought that she must be dead.

"Is this heaven?" She thought as she passed out again. She couldn't tell how much later she awoke, her head splitting, her shoulder hurt and her whole body felt beaten and bruised. Her eyesight was blurry as she couldn't focus on the face looking back at her. Nothing made any sense.

"Where am I?" She asked the figure.
 
Mordrax wasn't sure how long it would take for the mystery woman to wake up from being unconscious so he went on about his day checking in on the woman every so often so that way if she woke up she wouldn't be as scared as if she woke up alone. He had even gotten a visit from the peace keeping force which was inquiring about what happened in the forest. The woman wasn't in trouble at all they wanted to hear what happened from her point of view. They didn't really have the time to wait for her to wake so they wanted him to call as soon as she woke up.

He wanted to try to go back for some more of her things but he was told that when the fire spread out a bit the craft burnt to the point that it was one solid mass. He waited worried that the woman had died when she started to stir. He at the very least had hope that she was still clinging to her life. When the woman settled once again he figured it would be awhile before she woke again. He looked around his home for a translator for her to use while laying down because he figured that they wouldn't understand each other.

When he found one that just needed to be placed around her head while she laid down. He didn't know how hurt she was but he figured that she probably going to be to sore to move for awhile . He placed it around her head laying it on the bed behind her. He could see her start to move again. He wondered if this time she was going to stay awake this time. He stood beside of the bed incase her tossing lead to her rolling off the bed and into the floor where she could dislocate her shoulder again.

When she spoke to him he knew that at least for awhile she would be awake. "I pulled you from the wreckage that you were in your in my home now. please be careful though you are bruised badly from your restraints and your shoulder was dislocated. You didn't have very many lesions on your your body but I bandage them anyway." He softly caressed her cheek hoping that it would help quell the pending panic that may be coming to her after everything sinks in forr her.
 
She thanked the man, at least she thought it was a man. His voice sounded vaguely male, but not quite. Her vision was still fuzzy but she's thought that might have something to do with her headache.

Wreckage? Oh yeah, she was in her spaceship. Spaceship. It was going to crash. There was data on board. She needed to try to contact the base.

"Can you contact base for me? Let them know. They...rescue...me..." Her head hurt so and she couldn't stay awake. The man seemed nice, stroking her cheek. She smiled. "Nice." She murmured, feeling safe with him. "Who are you?" She hurt all over but the man stroking her cheek calmed her and she smiled again. "Thank you."
 
Mordrax movied a piece of hair from her face before saying "my name is Mordax. I cannot contact your base your ship melted into one big hunk of metal and other materials." He could see she was having trouble keeping herself awake once again. He gently placed his hand on her forehead before he said "I want to check your eyes to make sure you do not have any type of head injuries because I noticed that you had a bruise on your head." He held open her eyes and looked into them to see if she showed signs of a concussion. When he couldn't see any signs he got up and grabbed her something cold to place on her head. When he handed it to her he said "this may help with any pain in your head just hold it for a bit. If you are tired please don't keep yourself up rest your may be extremely tired from the ordeal."
 
The cold felt good. So good.

She heard him say he could not contact her base. She suddenly felt scared. She had expected to die in the crash and when she didn't, she wondered what would happen to her.

Her eyes looked worried, still not seeing the 'man' clearly. With trembling voice she asked, "What will happen to me?"
 
Mordrax could tell that the woman was beginning to become worried about her situation again and he said "don't worry nothing bad is going to happen to you. If the peace keeping force had wanted you already you wouldn't have awoke here. I figure that you could stay with me until you either get used to the ways of this planet or we figure out how to contact your base. For now though just worry about getting better ok" while he caressed her cheek again hoping that it would calm her again. He didn't want her to panic so much because the pain in her head could get worse.
 
The 'man' was soothing. His voice was calming, and his words gave her ease. He kept stroking her cheek, and that helped to relax her. She felt safe with him though she really did not know him, nor could she clearly see his face. No matter how hard she tried, her eyes refused to focus. She could make out a general head shape but the features remained a blur.

"I'm sorry to be of trouble," she mumbled before once again drifting off to sleep.

Her dreams were plagued with fire and pain, and more than once she screamed in her sleep though she did not wake. Her body seemed to know that it needed the rest to recuperate.
 
He would have told her that she wasn't any trouble but she fell asleep on him again. He went into his bathroom and began to shower. He could hear her screaming and he went to go check on her a few times but when he figured out that she was having some sort of nightmare. When he was finish he got a pair of shorts on and sat by her bed waiting to see if she got up again. He looked almost like a human male execpt for his grayish white skin, elongated body features, and black eyes with neon green irises.
 
Finally her body had mended itself enough and she began to rest easier, and her pain eased and she finally awoke. Her headache was gone and her eyesight had cleared. She looked around her. There had been a man who had talked to her, calmed her when she was sick. She wanted to thank him.

But, when she looked to her side, it was not a man she saw. He had the features of a man, but his body was taller and thinner and his skin was pale grey. But his eyes were the most startling of all. They were black. And the eyes that stared back at her were bright green. Her own eyes were green, but not this shade. His eyes seemed to glow.

For a second, she was frightened. But she remembered that he had been kind. And though the green was somewhat disconcerting, she thought that she saw kindness.

Hesitantly she asked, "Are you the one that saved me?"
 
Mordrax could tell that the woman was a little startled when she finally seen him. He figured that when she finally seen him that she would be a little startled at first. He could see that she was starting to piece everything together and he answered "yes I am and you don't have to thank me for it either." He gently ran his finger over her hand before saying "again don't worry I won't hurt you or let anyone else hurt you either." He let that sink in for a bit before he said to her "I know that you probably want to clean yourself or at the very least get up and move but please at least for the rest of today will you stay in bed." He stopped mid sentence and gave her a small grin before saying "I'm so sorry for bossing you around and not asking you what your name. Can I please know your name?" Even though he hadn't asked for her name and started to be a little bossy with her he did hope she did take what he said to heart. He was willing to help her no matter what she needed.
 
She attempted a smile. "I am Jackie Hanson. Actually, my name is Jacqueline, but I've always been called Jackie." She hesitated before adding. "I know that you told me your name, but my mind was kind of out of it and I really don't remember it."

She looked around the room. It was clean but not a lot of what she would consider homey things.

"Last I remember, my ship was hit by space debris and I couldn't control it. There was a planet that drew me in, you know, with its gravitational force, and I was, or rather, my ship was burning up in an uncontrolled entry."

She looked away. "I figured that I was going to die."

"Exactly where am I?"
 
Mordrax couldn't help but to feel sorry for Jackie. He couldn't possible know what she had gone through and he understood that anything that he may have told her could have been lost on her up until now. "My name Mordrax and you're on the planet Zeal. You're fine now so you don't have to worry anymore about dying." When he tried to reassure her again he started to lightly caress her cheek again. He figured that there would be residual effect from the crash that he would have to help her through. He looked at the kitchen and felt himself grow a little hungry and he asked "are you hungry?" He began to feel a little guilty about having to undress her and before she could answer her he said "I'm sorry for undressing you but I had to so I could make sure you life wasn't threatened by any bleeding be that internal or external. You are a beautiful woman though."
 
"Mordrax? Zeal?" She smiled at him. "I have never heard of Zeal and it didn't show up on my charts so I guess I could say I discovered a planet." She gave a little laugh causing her shoulder to twinge in pain. "Yes, I am a little hungry."

As he mentioned undressing her, she blushed in embarrassment and she knew that her face and chest turned a bright red. Of course he had to undress her, and though he was not human, he was still a male.

You are a beautiful woman though

She blushed even harder and looked away. "Thank you."

"After I eat, maybe you can tell me more about you and your planet."
 
Mordrax could tell that she was a little embarrassed that he had to undress her and he said "if it helps I put my shirt on you as soon as I was done." He knew that his comment about her being beautiful didn't help with her color change either. He looked at her and said "ok I will go get us something to eat but please don't base your judgment on the name alone please try a bite." He got up and fix them both a couple of orsa's with fried Limer slivers. He walked it with a tray that had the four sandwiches and the slivers. He helped her up so that she could eat and moved the translator device over her shoulders but he attached it to the head board of the bed. "Please eat as much as you want. The Orsa are the same taste as your so called hamburgers and the Limer slivers are like the so called fries... I think I am only going on what I heard." He sat a couple bottles of water on the table with powered drink mixes he found in a crashed shipping container that was jetesoned "I think these packets were from your planet you guys mixed them in your drinks."
 
Jackie notice for the first time the box that Mordrax moved to be near her head when he helped her sit up so she could eat. Her body was sore but she knew that she would survive.

"What is that box? I notice that you keep fiddling with it."

She daintily took a bite of the 'orsa' and despite the strange name, it did taste good, did taste a bit like hamburger. The strange 'limer slivers' looked kinda like fries but the texture was strange. Still, they were pleasing and she nibbled on them. And the powder drink mix she recognized.

She felt strange sitting here eating a meal with an alien. On a strange planet. It was all so strange, almost surreal.

"Tell me about Zeal, please."
 
Mordrax took a bite of his food before he answered her first question "it's a translator it's rather old but seeing how I didn't know if you could handle having something on you I got this one as long as your head is near it you can understand everything that I am saying to you. If you feel better tomorrow at least good enough to walk I will take you to on a shopping spree so you can buy some clothes and we can get you fitted for a better one."

He took a bit of his food again and then said "how about you aske me a few questions so that I can get an idea of what exactly you want to know. Sorry that I am not prepared for this but it isn't all to often that you get entertaine someone that isn't from your planet." He hated the fact that he wasn't prepared for any questions that Jackie may have had for him. He did figure a couple questions would be a good starting point for them so that he wouldn't bore her with things she didn't want to know.
 
A shopping spree? She hadn't had one of those in a long time.

"I'm sorry that I'm costing you money. Or do you have money?

"A translator? That 's a very useful thing. But what does your language sound like without the translator. I'm just curious? And what would a personal translator look like? Around my neck? Or in my ear?"

She hesitated. She wanted to ask more but she didn't want to ask anything rude.
 
Mordrax tried to give her a comforting smile before he said "it's fine I have a bunch of credits built up from parts scavenging so you don't have to worry about anything. We will have to stop at a registration center tomorrow if you are able to move around so that we can get you into the system while you are here so that the peace keeping force won't think your a criminal or if they stop you for any reason they can easily identify you. About the translator it depends on what you get but I suggest getting one for your wrist because it also has a communicator unit in it so you can contact anyone on the planet if you're in trouble."

He got up and pushed the button on the translator so she could hear his real voice for a few words. His voice was a little high pitched and their was some clicking noises in what he was saying as well. "...now you know what my real voice sounds like." He said as he turned in the translator again so she could understand him.
 
"So nothing was salvageable from my ship? Thank goodness you rescued me when you did."

"So you live alone? No wife or..." She was looking for the right word. "...mate? You're all alone?" He seemed quiet and a bit sad, though she didn't know how this race usually acted. This could be normal for them.

"Could you tell me more about your people? I look forward to seeing how you work, your everyday lives." She smiled at him, trying to impart interest in Mordrax and his race.

She was a bit worried about the peace keepers for she didn't come wanted to be in trouble not cause him any trouble.
 
Mordrax answered "no after I got you out everything melted together. or we would have called your base to try to give them a message. I can see in your eyes that you're worried about how down I am it's just that I wasn't really prepared for this you asking me question but don't worry it's not your fault and trust me this won't last either."

He paused for a second before he said "this planet is realistically inhabited by many species of alien beings because they end up getting to close to planet and the gravitational fields pull them in like they did you. My spices how ever looks like you except that we don't have just a few skin colors we have any color you can think of in skin as well as eyes. Oh and before I forget you may see other out in the city with collars on or leashes don't stare it's common place to see that here."
 
She listened to his answers and tried to wrap her head around the fact that she was stranded here, on a strange planet without a way off. What would happen to her? She worried.

The descriptions of his species was strange but at least she would know what to expect.

She thought at first that she had misunderstood him. Collars and leashes? What? She blinked, confused.

"Collars and leashes? People, or whatever you call yourselves? Why? Are the bad and under arrest? And I can't look at them?"

She was totally confused. She looked at Mordrax waiting for an answer.
 
Mordrax could tell that she was confused and figured what he told her would confuse her a bit so he answered again "no they are not under arest or anything they are mates and in my people's culture the Kalthorn culture a part of us like to take control of the other and the form of ultimate control is to have the one being controled wear a collar and some like to be lead around by the leash. The reason I told you not to stare at any one like that is because it's so common to see but you can look though." He hoped that he hadn't scared her to the point that she wouldn't leave the house. He could tell she was worried about what was to happen to her and he said "don't worry about what willl happen to you because you can stay here with me until you feel like you want to leave or find away of getting back to your planet."
 
She listened to him tell her about his planet. She's knew that there were people on her own planet that did such things, but those things were usually done in private, not where other people saw them. It was a bit confusing but she supposed that an alien coming to her planet would be confused too.

She yawned but also found that, embarrassingly enough, she needed to go to the bathroom. How should she ask where it was. Did they call it the same thing?

"I don't know how to say it, but ... Ah... I need to ... go to the ..." This was so embarrassing, plus when she figured that once out of bed, she was probably going to need help just making it to the facilities. But if he could get her there she could take care of the rest.
 
Mordrax looked at her for a bit before he pieced it together that she need to relieve herself. He nods showing her that he knew what she wanted then said "ok I will help you go to the room that we use to expell waste. When you are done knock on the wall three times to let me know your done. The wipes you use to clean yourself is beside the unit you sit on and press the button beside the wipes to get ride of the waste." He helped her to the edge of the bed and slowly helped the woman to her feet. He made sure to gently hold her incase she collapsed or fell for any reason. He got her infront of the unit and pointed to the door before he left.
 
Back
Top