What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Waves in return* They say hi *giggles* They're a little more drunk and disoriented than they care to admit, amazing I can still type straight...hahaha!!

Heh, I can't even think straight :devil: whoops talking about different things there.......

What's fun when drunk....playing Wii :D

Looking for a job, car, and apartment.

leaps out of chair and dances around laptop!

YoucandoitYoucandoitYoucandoitYoucandoitYoucandoit!

I have faith in you.

Baking%20by%20design%20Divorce%20Cake%20Specialty.png

Reporter: (back when nicole kidman and tom cruise were newly divorced and he was seeing penelope cruz) Have you found it difficult to attend media events where Tom and Penelope are going to be?

Nicole: Not at all, since I started wearing heels again they're simply not in my line of sight.

Getting ready to work on a thread
Then starting up a new one (my first in a 'pre existing universe')
Then feeling up fuckmeat

right now I am eating a chomp, not enjoying it, smoking a cigarette, cursing my non cam play,
and trying to get my head in sync with my body - my head says...he has better options what are you
fucking stupid...
now my body needs to listen to my head and TURN OFF

ahhh edit 2.30am..... O: I've just discovered my body and mind don't belong together...they won't sync until the body is satisfied
DAMN MY PUSSY it's sinful.

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm like a dumb blond, I can't walk and chew gum at the same time, what makes you think I can be on Lit and doing anything else?

Ooo, damn! I swallowed my gum!

Love,

Jamie

And now I'm sitting here thinking
"I'm not getting sick. I'm not getting sick. I'm not getting sick. I'm not getting sick."

Why is it so damn cold this morning? I might just cuddle in my blankets for a few more hours and make some cocoa.

right now I am eating a chomp, not enjoying it, smoking a cigarette, cursing my non cam play,
and trying to get my head in sync with my body - my head says...he has better options what are you
fucking stupid...
now my body needs to listen to my head and TURN OFF

O: I've just discovered my body and mind don't belong together...they won't sync until the body is satisfied

Getting ready to take my mom to physical theropy, and getting a small notebook from my garbage pit so i can write down some information that a friend of mine asked for

Just climbed outa bed. Trying to wrap my head around some work with the help of coffee, and what do you know, Lit magically appears on the PC. Naughty PC, naughty Lit.

Pretending to be busy and to have much better things to do even though I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back