Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
 
Change is a good thing.
Change IS a good thing.
Change is a GOOD thing.

Yeah I'm just not buying it. lol
 
Finally got confirmation that my application materials have been forwarded to the search committee, but my sources tell me that the committee hasn't met. Still waiting. . .
 
Finally got confirmation that my application materials have been forwarded to the search committee, but my sources tell me that the committee hasn't met. Still waiting. . .

Fingers and toes crossed for you Eilan!
 
I get no particular pleasure or smug satisfaction in this but:

Dear Litster:

I told you so.

Anyone that cocky and denigrating of others is in fact NOT sexy and mysteriously edgy...He is just an ass-hat. Just because he flattered you and seemingly only you while running down other women doesn't make you a special little princess...It makes you gullible, weak, and easily 'Gamed'.

As predicted in less time than I would have thought it did in fact end in tears when his wife noticed his behavior changes and most likely busted him. Or his "Game" yielded him what he wanted from you and he will move onto yet another identity.

I was modestly intrigued by your pre-ass-hat crush situation in what we so call real lives. I didn't feel butt-hurt or left out that you found someone for a regular pen-pal, but I was mildly irritated when I saw between the lines, correctly called that you were falling for an ass hat, (which you initially denied).

When you directed ire at me for pointing out what the end of this would look like, I had to laugh. Your comeuppance is not due to your rudeness with me, but for the "sisters" you failed to stand up for and your participation in defending ass-hat, who I am sure was in it for a lark..

To him: well played, ass-hat, well played.
 
It amazes me how many people are willing to cut a funeral procession.

Or blatantly stare out you while you are weeping in a cemetery.

People are jerks.

Hope you are ok baila but looking at the new av, I'm thinking probably not.. :rose:
 
I'd just like to point out how rugged and sexy Pmann is. And he's delightfully sweet. He has a voice that causes angels to orgasm and devils to weep.

Don't even get me started on the magnificence...

That is some pretty spectacular praise.
 
I'd just like to point out how rugged and sexy Pmann is. And he's delightfully sweet. He has a voice that causes angels to orgasm and devils to weep.

Don't even get me started on the magnificence...
PMann alert. Watch for the e-bitch face in 3....2....1....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top