Star Trek RP OOC - "Dark Times Ahead"

zydrate

Sweet Zydrate
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Posts
25,165
Time: Dominion War (start)
Choices of settings: Ship or Starbase
Characters needed:
Command Crew: Commander (XO), Science, Engineering, Security, Medical.

If there is enough interest in this, then I will give out further details. This is one area I know a lot about (being a 100000000000% Star Trek nut/nerd/geek/dork/etc.)

If you are interested, please reply with what role you would like. I won't be opening up any of the junior officer roles until all command roles are filled.

......ooc: I call captain!! hehehe...
 
Commander Scott Nightland reporting for duty maam. .....XO position
 
Yay! 2 making it 3 thus far.... One more and I think we can get going! Woohoo! Time to dust off the ol' command chair....
 
What is needed now:
Character bio to include: Name, picture, age (please make sure that the age is appropriate for the character rank, no Commander with the age of 18), Personal past, professional past (these 2 can be together of course, no specific star dates are needed, just refer to it as '2 years ago' or '14 years ago', you get the idea) and lastly, the position to which you are wanting/interested in.

Things not to include in current situations (past is OK): mention of specifics of where the Enterprise is at or any interaction with the crew of Voyager, DS9, etc.

I will be starting my bio here in a bit to get you more info and my next post will have ship/station specifics.
 
Year :2374
Ship name:USS Victory
Ship class: Intrepid (just off the lot)

We are going to start about 1 week after Betazed has been attacked.

Remember, if you have any questions, please ask, :)
 
Last edited:
Name: V'Taak
Sex: Male
Race:Half Vulcan
Age: 45 earth years
Picture: (not real sure how to do this one so I'm just gonna use the bio)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Skin Color: Slightly tanned
Rank: Lieutenant
Position: Chief Engineer

Background: Born from a Human father and Vulcan mother V'Taak was considered an outsider by both races. His mother and father were both science officers, one for the Vulcan high council, the other for starfleet respectively. His mother spent more time on Vulcan and became his primary caregiver, he only got to see his father during his shore leave therefore V'Taak spent most of his early life on Vulcan working with the Vulcan Science Academy, he was well versed in all scientific fields but excelled in warp core operation, including theoretical designs and starship operations and design. His most recent project involved a ship that could theoretically travel through time using an experimental form of chronotons.

Even though the challenges and demands of the academy were many they lacked the true exploration capacity V'Taak desired. His father's first children, V'Taak's older half-brother and sister both human had enlisted in Starfleet and recounted their adventures whenever they had a family gathering on earth. Ten years ago(not sure how long it would take to become an officer in starfleet) V'Taak left the academy to pursue a career in Starfleet after a few years of training and a few postings on several different ships, V'Taak is now the Chief-engineering officer aboard the USS Victory.
 
Name: Steve Deke
Sex: Male
Race:Human
Age: 30
Picture: This is as close as I could get
Hair Color: Platinum blonde
Eye Color: Ice blue
Skin Color: Tanned
Rank: Lieutenant Commander
Position: Security Officer

Background: Steven was born into a very rigid military family, from the tender age of six he wanted to fly, when his father had organized for him to take a flight in an plane he quickly decided that it was not what he wanted. He wanted to go higher and as soon as he was able to join the Academy he did. Coming from the family he came from, he was much more suited for combat and the closest thing he could find and still score good points in was Security and Tactics. He was in his element, an enigma, but several scuffles with some other cadets brought a lot of shame to him. He decided to work even harder and ended up first in his class, he graduated with honors and spent time on various star ships, his first comision in a commander position was the USS Victory. A job he took very seriously.
 
Last edited:
View attachment 1157003
Scott Nightland
Human Male age 39
Blonde, sandy
Green eyes, dark emerald
Tanned Caucasian
Commander
Executive officer

Twenty one years ago Scott left his native home in Chicago and headed for Starfleet academy in San Francisco. His parents, both in Starfleet as well encouraged him to join, which wasn’t hard to do at all, for every since he could manage to say ‘warp speed ahead’ he has wanted to become that captain just to say those three words. His four years in the academy was event free, as in getting in hot water, for he walked well away from that fine line that most of the cadets enjoyed walking and some of them paid the ultimate price. He, himself, didn’t want that so he stayed away and trained hard. He graduated in the top ten.

His first assignment was aboard the frigate Novascar, his primary assignment to the frigate was security in which he excelled quickly due to several successful covert missions in Romulan and Klingon territory which is still classified. Upon completion of these mission he was promoted to lieutenant and placed in command of security aboard the Novascar a vessel that was used many times to conduct covert operations in several neutral zones. The next ten years his performance earned him quick advancements due to the type of operations that he was performing in the neutral zones. He was quickly promoted to Lt. Commander and placed in the executive officers position upon the request of his Capt. Jernos in which he served in that position for seven more years before being asked to transfer. Something that surprised him and still does. One day with the ok from his new captain, he will find out the story behind that …
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm battling a cold with a terrible cough so I'm not up for attempting anything right this moment but I swear, I will get back to it no later than tuesday.....

I hate coughing :(

That and it's the holidays for those of us in the US so, yeah, it's hectic...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top