Classified reports have ‘damning evidence’ of Trump campaign’s coordination with Russ

Me too, but that is where General Thomas McInerny explains what "The Hammer" is. You might be able to search it by his name plus The Hammer of Google.

Here:

He exposes a letter from Admiral Lyons that describes the exposure of the supercomputer called The Hammer. “Clapper and Brennan oversaw a secret supercomputer system called the Hammer. They were doing illegal and unconstitutional data harvesting and wiretapping. They wiretapped Donald Trump ‘a zillion times’, according to Admiral Lyons.”

:confused: "Supercomputer"? Is it anything the NSA doesn't have?

Anyway, McInerney has been retired since 1996. I don't see how he would have inside information, and where did he get this purported letter from Admiral Lyons? And who is this Admiral Lyons? Googling turns up no such admiral who is not, again, retired.

Some leftist intellectuals might have done that, but not the Democrats as a party, they were consistently anti-Soviet throughout the Cold War, and more or less Soviet-neutral before WWII, and of course pro-Soviet during WWII because the USSR was a vital ally (most Allied war dead in the European theater were Russian).

That's bullshit, they've propped them up several times with food when their Communist economics failed them. FDR took them on as an ally in WWII and afterward signed the fate of 10s of millions of people in 11 captive Christian nations over to Soviet oppression and brutality at Yalta.

"Methodical destruction of American institutions"? REALLY??

Is the man advocating suspension of the Congress or elimination of the federal court system? Canceling elections? Return to the gold standard and shit can the Federal Reserve?

Exactly which institutions are being methodically destroyed?

At worst you have a politically naive doofus whose political agenda is radically different than yours. And his political agenda, like most and even as President, is not at all certain to come to pass and even if major elements of it does, they are, like most political milestones, fragile and potentially reversible.

In other words, we essentially have the very "more of the same" you seem to miss. And a hallmark of that "sameness" is the routine lament of the losers that "THE END IS NEAR."

I was referring to Bannon. The Nazi, aka Rasputin

http://www.snopes.com/bannon-leninist-destroy-state/

The old watergate non denial. Senator, I'm not saying that I never said that I'm saying that I have no recollection of saying that.

Last edited:
That's bullshit, they've propped them up several times with food when their Communist economics failed them. FDR took them on as an ally in WWII and afterward signed the fate of 10s of millions of people in 11 captive Christian nations over to Soviet oppression and brutality at Yalta.

Well, what else was FDR supposed to do? There was a world war on and the USSR was an indispensable ally. Hitler could have won the war if he had not invaded the USSR (but, then, from his POV there would have been no point to the war if he did not invade the USSR, that's where the Lebensraum was, and the Nazi movement was all about anti-Bolshevism, from which anti-Semitism was seen as indistinguishable).

Last edited:
Well, what else was FDR supposed to do? There was a world war on and the USSR was an indispensable ally. Hitler could have won the war if he had not invaded the USSR (but, then, from his POV there would have been no point to the war if he did not invade the USSR, that's where the Lebensraum was, and the Nazi movement was all about anti-Bolshevism, from which anti-Semitism was seen as indistinguishable).

He didn't have to allow the carve out of Eastern Europe for Stalin. He enslaved millions to a system as bad or worse than Hitler's.

He didn't have to allow the carve out of Eastern Europe for Stalin.

Of course he did; it's not as if the Western Allied forces were in any position to get there first. Only Stalin could liberate those countries, and there was no way -- short of starting a whole new war just as the old one was winding up, as I understand Patton wanted to do :rolleyes: -- to stop him from re-enslaving them afterwards.

Devin Nunes’ bizarre White House charade: New York Times reveals House intel chief’s apparent source.

The Times reported Thursday that Rep. Devin Nunes of California learned of the alleged government eavesdropping after meeting with two senior Trump officials during a secret rendezvous on White House grounds last week. According to the Times, Nunes met with Michael Ellis, a former staffer on Nunes’ House Intelligence Committee who now works in the White House counsel’s office on national security issues, and Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the senior director of intelligence at the National Security Council. Cohen-Watnick is a protégé of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who was forced to resign after leaked intelligence reports showed he had lied to Vice President Mike Pence (and everybody else) about his contacts with the Russian ambassador to the U.S.

A day after his secret briefing, Nunes rushed to inform the president of his findings. He has since refused to reveal his sources, however, even to his colleagues on the Intelligence Committee.

At Thursday’s White House press briefing, Spicer did not deny the Times’ report. If the report is correct, then the Intelligence Committee chairman went to the White House to brief Trump on classified information that Nunes got from the White House in the first place.

Of course he did; it's not as if the Western Allied forces were in any position to get there first. Only Stalin could liberate those countries, and there was no way -- short of starting a whole new war just as the old one was winding up, as I understand Patton wanted to do :rolleyes: -- to stop him from re-enslaving them afterwards.

An axiom: Don't get involved in a land war in Asia.

So "no evidence" is this season's "damning evidence?"

As a purported lawyer, do you have any inkling about the diffence between "allegation" and "evidence?"

So "no evidence" is this season's "damning evidence?"

Pocan claims there is damning evidence in certain classified reports. We won't know if that's true until they are declassified, which Congress ought to do ASAP.

Pocan claims there is damning evidence in certain classified reports. We won't know if that's true until they are declassified, which Congress ought to do ASAP.

So, what do you call "evidence" that you do not have access to, counselor?

You know. . .

. . ."evidence," not in evidence?

So, what do you call "evidence" that you do not have access to, counselor?

You know. . .

. . ."evidence," not in evidence?

Apparently, unless Pocan is simply lying, there is evidence, but as it is classified, only certain government officials and employees have access to it. As one having attained only the 5th Degree in the Illuminati Hierarchy, I am allowed to see it but not disclose it, but trust me, it's wow! :eek:

Apparently, unless Pocan is simply lying, there is evidence, but as it is classified, only certain government officials and employees have access to it. As one having attained only the 5th Degree in the Illuminati Hierarchy, I am allowed to see it but not disclose it, but trust me, it's wow! :eek:

So, no evidence.
Is there a point to this. What could the Russians possibly do that would counter the relentless anti-Trump coverage on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and MSNBC prior to the election, and after the election?
Tell us, KO, what the Russians did and where it made a difference. All you've got is some "hacking" line of bullshit that means nothing.

What could the Russians possibly do that would counter the relentless anti-Trump coverage on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and MSNBC prior to the election, and after the election?

Prior to the election it was not anti-Trump coverage, it was Trump coverage; that's the media's real shame from last year, giving Trump all that free air time just because if it bleeds it leads.

The reports Orfeo refers to are most damaging to the Democrat's long-suffering credibility. Be advised that now that Schiff has seen the same evidence Nunes has seen he's become almost mute on the subject.:D

Back