Sex in front of others?

I've been caught fucking in semi-public areas (like a parking garage) and kept going. It turned me on. My biggest fantasy is to fuck an entire bachelor or bachelorette party with them all watching me and each other.
 
I've always liked the idea of having someone else in the room watching, but not joining. There's something powerful about that.
 
I met up with a woman and her husband from a craigslist ad that I posted. We ended up at a hotel nearby. I thought he was going to join in but it was just me and her. We all talked for a bit in the room and eventually she and I started making out on the couch. Next thing you know she's on her knees unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants off while I sat on the coach. The blowjob she gave me was probably the best I've ever gotten. It's so easy to tell when a woman really loves to suck dick like she did. I swear she didn't even need to breath. After about 15 minutes of ridiculously amazing head I put her on her back on the hotel room floor and fucked her brains out, all the while her husband is watching on the couch. As I was ready to cum, I stood up and cummed all over her face (she had a big cum fetish).

It was easily some of the hottest sex I've ever had and I can't wait to do it again. I've no problem performing in front of others. I've done one gang bang too and that was crazy wild as well. Group play is hot lol.
 
Once the action starts, I don't care who's watching and hope they like the show.
 
I've been caught fucking in semi-public areas (like a parking garage) and kept going. It turned me on. My biggest fantasy is to fuck an entire bachelor or bachelorette party with them all watching me and each other.

I know a lovely sexy woman who caters to bachelor parties...and not unusual for her to be banged by the whole group.
 
did three guys...

Just last week....each was polite and watched and waited. I enjoyed making eye contact with the guys watching.
 
We haven't had sex in front of others exactly, but we have done it in places where it was very possible to be seen/get caught. Her favourite is in the car whilst on the motorway - that's limited to oral and manual sex, and her being topless in the passenger seat, of course. We also do it on the balcony when we're on holiday; again, semi-discreetly, but very easily caught/watched.
 
Haven't had sex in front of others yet. Like others we have done it in places that people could of seen ;). On our to go list :)
 
With Friends

We found ourselves stuck with car trouble for the night in San Diego when we were down there with another couple for a day trip to Tijuana. we ended up sharing a cheap motel room with them near the border. That night we had sex in front of each other, and it was pretty wild. We didn't even talk about it the next day or during the drive home, but my GF and me discussed it a coup,e days later. We then did a trip to Las Vegas about a month later just to do it again. It never turned into wife swapping but came close a couple times. She and I are still in touch but we both got different husbands now. We live far from each other but maybe we might do it again.
 
Last edited:
Not watched but....

Many years ago I was away in FL for college and my wife came to visit me at my apartment, she and I were getting hot and heavy in the living room and moved to the bedroom. She had one of the old cell phones that had 1 touch dial she had dialed "2" on her phone and the next morning after a long rather loud session of hot steamy sex she got a call from her mom. She asked how the night went and if I had actually shot my load on her "titties". 12 years later and her mom still doesn't let us forget. It was so hot finding out that her mom dad and sister were listening to me pound their little girl. I still use it as masterbation material today.
 
I’ll bite. I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I have had sex in front of others many times. One time stands out though, it was the night I had sex in front of the most people, around 20…

My husband and I had headed out to a local swing club. I was dressed in a short black skirt, a white bustier, black stockings, and high heel platform pumps. As the night wore on, I had danced with a couple of guys who had caught my attention. The dancing had included kissing and heavy petting, so I think I had made my intentions clear.

At the end of one dance, I took the guys hand and led him to one of the back rooms. Now this club had several different “back rooms”, each with a different theme. I had a particular room in mind though. This room has a bed in the middle, benches line the perimeter of the room against the wall. In this room, people are welcome to sit on the benches and watch the action taking place on the bed. The room is empty, I lead him to the bed.

I turn around standing at the edge of the bed. My arms circle him, our lips meet. I feel him unfasten my bustier, as it falls away he pushes me back on the bed. I scoot to the middle of the bed, my legs spread. He follows me, he crawls between my legs and begins to kiss my thighs. I notice people begin to trickle into the room, a couple sits on the bench to watch. This just turns me on more…

As he licks me, I notice one of the other guys I had been dancing with enter the room. I wink at him and beckon him with my finger. He climbs on the bed kneeling by my head, I unbuckle his pants, and he quickly removes them. His hardness swings above me, I guide him to my mouth.

Meanwhile, the first guys withdraws his mouth, deciding I need something harder. He positions himself and with a single thrust, slides into me. Im so wet he glides right in. I have one hard cock in my pussy, another in my mouth. I open my eyes, I notice that the room has begun to fill up. People line the walls, sitting on the benches, enjoying the show that the two guys and I are performing…
 
A few years ago when I was 19 I shared an apartment with a buddy. I brought this girl over to fuck and thinking my roomie was away for a few hours, I forgot to close the bedroom door. Well, he and his girlfriend showed up early and stood at the open door and watched me and the girl fuck. I knew they were there and for some reason it made the sex even hotter.
 
Many mfms, several couple encounters and more than a few hotel parties. Have watched and been watched many, many times. Lots of fun either way...:D:devil:
 
My cousin and her husband invited me to be his lover when she conceived. Her hormones had gone haywire and she didn't want to even be touched. He fucked me quite often while she watched us, sometimes in the same bed.
 
My cousin and her husband invited me to be his lover when she conceived. Her hormones had gone haywire and she didn't want to even be touched. He fucked me quite often while she watched us, sometimes in the same bed.

And even that didn't turn her on? Good to see you back, by the way :kiss:
 
Have you ever had sex in front of others? If so, please share your experiences and how you felt about it.

I've had my own experiences like this. I had one friend of mine (in the military) who watched me several times. One time in particular, we were overseas. I'd picked up a girl in a bar. She and I were making out in her car and it went beyond that. He and some other guys I knew watched me fuck her.

Another time, he and I were in the states and he had hit on this girl, but failed. I ended up picking her up. We took her back to her place. I fucked her on the floor while he watched.

I do visit swinger places, where sex in front of others is almost everywhere...Used to go with a fuckbudy ladyfriend and fucked her in the woods, with few men stroking and watching from very close distance...she loved it...I didn't mind...
 
My cousin and her husband invited me to be his lover when she conceived. Her hormones had gone haywire and she didn't want to even be touched. He fucked me quite often while she watched us, sometimes in the same bed.
As a guy who's made his babies, this is so hot hot hot! As happens, my woman was crazy for sex while she was pregnant, and fucking over and over in celebration of the conception already achieved was exhilarating. But your experience with your cousin's husband - wow! For him, having previously fucked and inseminated the woman beside you in the bed, and to be fucking you her cousin with her watching, in celebration of that potency - wow wow!
 
Last edited:
And even that didn't turn her on? Good to see you back, by the way :kiss:

:heart: Thank you for the warm welcome and rememberin me after all this time.

We have a strange society. The women are divided into "good girls" and slits. The "Good Girls", and my cousin is one are the chaste, pious, victorian women - they only indulge in sex to oblige their husbands, and to have kids. Once she conceived and provided her husband with a lover, she felt her obligations were at an end. I'm sure more than arousal, what she felt was disgust at us. She warned me several times (in private) to not encourage the "perversions" of her husband. He only wanted something more than vanilla sex.
 
Back
Top