Problem with deciding on the direction of my story

TF2123

Virgin
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Posts
1
I recently started a story, and I've published two chapters so far. The first chapter was an outright foot fetish story, while the second chapter had an underlying foot fetishy kind of tone, but it was mainly focused on a medical kink.

Chapter one was very well received in my opinion, whereas chapter 2 wasn't as well received, I presume it's because of the bizarre scenario it's set in. For a quick summary of the two chapters: Chapter 1 focuses on a teacher seducing a student, making him her "footboy" and telling him to be ready for his medical exam the following day, where Chapter 2 starts. The teacher is revealed as the head school nurse, with two other teachers and four students on it. This is where it probably gets quite bizarre for some people. The "student nurses", school girls over 18, finish the boy's (who's also 18) preliminary medical exam, including intimate touching and also a forced orgasm.

This is probably a very strange kink, and it confuses me as to why I have it, but it's just something I have to live with now and I am even embracing it at this point (hence why I wrote this chapter).

I am definitely going to be incorporating more foot fetish aspects and chapters, but I don't know whether I should start a whole new story for the medical kink, or just minimalize the amount of chapters and minimalize the bizareness of it all, still in this story.

I really hope this is the right sub-forum for this type of thing, if it isn't please forgive as I'm brand new to Literotica's forums and just the platform in general. Please leave your thoughts and help me decide. :)
 
Agreed, write what gets you off, put a content note at the start if. I know some folks dislike content notes, but I'm gonna start including them in front of every story, just because lit's cathegory/tag system isn't very helpful.

I have a medical chapter coming up in my series which so far has been kinky, but not specifically medical. Curious how it will be received.
 
People tend to be pretty particular about their kinks. The more you include, the more likely you are to squick somebody. That being said, there are certainly people who want to be lead or seduced into broadening their horizons a bit. I think context is important- if someone just sees a single installment of something, it's easy to assume the next one will be more of the same- unless you presage that what you're doing is some kind of step-by-step descent into the depths. Think Dante: we know from the get-go that things are going to get worse as we pass from one circle of hell to another, even though we don't know what to expect in each one. If you're able to make an assessment of the squick-value of each of your interests that applies to a reasonably large segment of the reading public, you can pull them along a bit at a time to places they may not have chosen to go right off the bat. Good writing and a protagonist people care about in some way are important elements in doing this- you might hate what's going on, but you're invested in the characters and you like the writing.... so you keep going...
At the same time, there's no pleasing everyone, so don't even try.
 
Last edited:
I agree with what others are saying, if you enjoy what you are writing then just stick with that. However, if all you want is positive attention then change your story into something others will like though you might end up going crazy trying to figure out what exactly that is;)
 
I completely agree. Notes at the beginning are a good idea. I search for stories based on tags and they are worthless. My biggest complaint is #Lesbian. Sorry folks if there is a guy in the story and he is in some way involved in the play, then IT IS NOT a lesbian story. I have a lot of lesbian friends and NONE of them include men in their sexual activities
 
Back
Top