0003-223545a391229f00efd26b232464c152.jpg

I'm a teeny tiny boobed person, hey!

:)

Love this thread!

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,926
Thank you ....... when i'm very very excited they become soooo erect !! Almost like pencil erasers ;) !!

Hehe and I bet they're so very much fun to play with! I can just imagine what it'd be like to flick them with the tip of my tongue ... ;)

Thank you ....... when i'm very very excited they become soooo erect !! Almost like pencil erasers ;) !!

ELAINE,, you're getting me excited !!
Pencil erasers , yes, mine are so hard just seeing yours.. can't wait to rub them together.. maybe we start a fire ( down below !)

Not very large but mine and ohh sooo sensitive ;)

Elaine...I could seriously suck on those for a long time and pinch them between my teeth. I love your boobs and those nipples of yours...well, let's just say that if they are as sensitive as you say they are I would make you cum from my manipulations :devil:

ELAINE,, you're getting me excited !!
Pencil erasers , yes, mine are so hard just seeing yours.. can't wait to rub them together.. maybe we start a fire ( down below !)
So hot...

Amy.. when you and Elaine decide to meet and rub your nipples together... You should really sell tickets...

So hot...

Amy.. when you and Elaine decide to meet and rub your nipples together... You should really sell tickets...

Elaine ?? Need some extra Christmas money ? haha
Elaine and I now we could never stop at just that !

Not very large but mine and ohh sooo sensitive ;)

OH Elaine!!!:eek:I absolutely LOVE ur nipples!!! I have a nipple fetish of sorts...can't stop sucking n licking them n rubbing them between my teeth...well at least when I get the opportunity to do that!!! I don't suppose you have a pic of one of those nips in a mouth? You R a hot one lady!:rose:

Most definitely my new favorite thread. Bravo to you lovely ladies.

Back