Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Carne Dulce!

Hello, Dear Ones! I am wearing a robe adorned with dragons ... a leopard-print-bra, sheer pink panties, black thigh-high-stockings and black boots ... well, I am still dressed as I am in the pictures here! The panties are strictly for show, of course I will not wear them as Teacher insists on no panties as a daily submission.
Today is one of those "big" birthdays for me ... one that ends in a "9" where you have to begin to say goodbye to one decade and prepare to move into another. The old girl is holding together pretty well ... :) Maybe good for a few more years, I hope!
We all know how busy this time of year is, and how fraught it can be with emotion. So I too have been busy and riding the emotional roller-coaster. But today I want to begin by offering you these photos, plus a few special ones from the past year's Dragon trove of treasures. Today I bring you April, May and June.
Thank you, Dragon Teacher, for keeping my pussy so deliciously wet! And thank you, dear Fred, for your kind words too! ... Dragon Teacher would like to thank you as well. He has told me to invite you to compose with me ... to tell me what pictures or poses of me you would like to see ... He will then give me permission to fulfill your vision as your fancy moves Him. I look forward to serving you both!
Dear Ones, enjoy and spread the joy! Be happy today!
Un abrazo (a big hug), Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Q122414.jpg
    Q122414.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 350
  • Q122414-2.jpg
    Q122414-2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 302
  • Q042714at3.31PM.jpg
    Q042714at3.31PM.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 317
  • Photo on 5-21-14 at 1.33 AM.jpg
    Photo on 5-21-14 at 1.33 AM.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 338
  • Q063014.jpg
    Q063014.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 331
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Dear Ones!
Today I offer you photos from July, when Dragon Teacher demanded on a trip that I pull off to the side of the highway, strip naked and bring myself to orgasm with my cock toy and record the performance for Him ... in the photos you can see the toy and in one you can see a car rushing by as I pleasure myself there on the side of the road on a beautiful sunny day.
The toy appears again in the other photos. They are in honor of Many Feathers! Thank you for your comment about titty-fucking. My Teacher is in a very generous mood. He has chosen to give me away to all of you to celebrate bringing in the New Year. He is forcing me to perform for Him by exposing myself in special ways for as many of you as possible. He has told me to offer myself in some specific ways for some of you. He has also commanded that I serve as slut by posing and He has instructed me to to submit by begging anyone of you to ask for how you want to see me and then He will choose from your suggestions of poses that you want to demand. So I do beg you to give us all this pleasure and tell me ... what can I do to please you?
So much to be grateful for this year! I am grateful for the privilege of serving Dragon Teacher and for His generosity ... that makes me grateful to serve you, Dear Ones, as well! Enjoy!
un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Q071714-1.jpg
    Q071714-1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Q071714-2.jpg
    Q071714-2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Q122514-1.jpg
    Q122514-1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 254
  • Q122514-3.jpg
    Q122514-3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 268
Merry Christmas, Dear Ones!
Today I offer you photos from July, when Dragon Teacher demanded on a trip that I pull off to the side of the highway, strip naked and bring myself to orgasm with my cock toy and record the performance for Him ... in the photos you can see the toy and in one you can see a car rushing by as I pleasure myself there on the side of the road on a beautiful sunny day.
The toy appears again in the other photos. They are in honor of Many Feathers! Thank you for your comment about titty-fucking. My Teacher is in a very generous mood. He has chosen to give me away to all of you to celebrate bringing in the New Year. He is forcing me to perform for Him by exposing myself in special ways for as many of you as possible. He has told me to offer myself in some specific ways for some of you. He has also commanded that I serve as slut by posing and He has instructed me to to submit by begging anyone of you to ask for how you want to see me and then He will choose from your suggestions of poses that you want to demand. So I do beg you to give us all this pleasure and tell me ... what can I do to please you?
So much to be grateful for this year! I am grateful for the privilege of serving Dragon Teacher and for His generosity ... that makes me grateful to serve you, Dear Ones, as well! Enjoy!
un abrazo, Carne Dulce
I love this Christmas day pics even if they were done back in Jul. I have never been that lucky when I have stopped and see if the drive of a car on the side of the road needs help.
Would love to see your breast tied in one pic and maybe another one with you on all fours enjoying your toys.

Tell dragon teacher that this guy here really enjoys seeing you follow his orders so well

Hope you have a great Christmas day and a great 2015

Hello, Dear Ones! I am wearing a robe adorned with dragons ... a leopard-print-bra, sheer pink panties, black thigh-high-stockings and black boots ... well, I am still dressed as I am in the pictures here! The panties are strictly for show, of course I will not wear them as Teacher insists on no panties as a daily submission.
Today is one of those "big" birthdays for me ... one that ends in a "9" where you have to begin to say goodbye to one decade and prepare to move into another. The old girl is holding together pretty well ... :) Maybe good for a few more years, I hope!
We all know how busy this time of year is, and how fraught it can be with emotion. So I too have been busy and riding the emotional roller-coaster. But today I want to begin by offering you these photos, plus a few special ones from the past year's Dragon trove of treasures. Today I bring you April, May and June.
Thank you, Dragon Teacher, for keeping my pussy so deliciously wet! And thank you, dear Fred, for your kind words too! ... Dragon Teacher would like to thank you as well. He has told me to invite you to compose with me ... to tell me what pictures or poses of me you would like to see ... He will then give me permission to fulfill your vision as your fancy moves Him. I look forward to serving you both!
Dear Ones, enjoy and spread the joy! Be happy today!
Un abrazo (a big hug), Carne Dulce

I am honor to read of your task. As you know it is a joy I get from watching a lady undress..see my thread. Since you do not wear panties..you will need to use time and skill in removing your skirt as you need to tease .

thank you for this honor Dragon

old borg fred

Remembering August, September, October

Good Morning, Dear Ones! Still looking back at the past year of offerings to my beloved Dragon Teacher, today we look back at August, September and October. Along with some mellow photos there are some mementos of Dragon Teacher adventures such as when He said to go to a public dressing room in a department store, strip and use my cock toy in my mouth, my pussy and my ass for Him.
I can be sentimental sometimes but Dragon Teacher reminds me - it is about the flesh. His hunger takes me out of my head and makes me feel my blood boil and surge. His hunger feeds my hunger and makes me smile a Mona Lisa smile at all the world!
Chuck and Fred, thank you for your suggestions! Fred, I will do you proud! Today I am on the road and will be for a week or so. I hope until I can do a delicious strip-tease; the photo in the woods will be a nice preview.
Today is truly a day to celebrate! It is a special day for Dragon Teacher and I am glad to submit to Him here today and whenever it gives Him pleasure.
Enjoy! Un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Q080714.JPG
    Q080714.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 203
  • Q_dept_store_09_14.jpg
    Q_dept_store_09_14.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Q100814.jpg
    Q100814.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Q100814-2.jpg
    Q100814-2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 177
  • Q100114_.jpg
    Q100114_.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 200
Dragon Teacher's Command

Hello, Dear Ones,

Here is Dragon Teacher's command, to share the link to this video with you ... He commanded me to send Him photos, a video ... then He wanted more, not pretty, not cute, raw, more raw, more raw ... He told me exactly what He wanted to see, exactly what to do ... to show Him my hunger, to beg to be fucked in the ass, to slap myself .... to be more than naked .... to strip off more than my clothes ... to go from pretty lady to panting slut and show my hunger and myself as the bitch in heat ... to take off my mask as I hide my face .... to show that I am beyond the hunger for one man and that I am hungry for any man now, for all men ...

Dragon Teacher told me to ask you if this is what you want? Do you like to see me like this? Do you like it this raw?

I hope so, Dear Ones, I hope it pleases you ... I know it pleases Dragon Teacher to share it with you ... and pleasing Him makes me very very wet ....

Un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Last edited:
Good Morning, Dear Ones! Still looking back at the past year of offerings to my beloved Dragon Teacher, today we look back at August, September and October. Along with some mellow photos there are some mementos of Dragon Teacher adventures such as when He said to go to a public dressing room in a department store, strip and use my cock toy in my mouth, my pussy and my ass for Him.
I can be sentimental sometimes but Dragon Teacher reminds me - it is about the flesh. His hunger takes me out of my head and makes me feel my blood boil and surge. His hunger feeds my hunger and makes me smile a Mona Lisa smile at all the world!
Chuck and Fred, thank you for your suggestions! Fred, I will do you proud! Today I am on the road and will be for a week or so. I hope until I can do a delicious strip-tease; the photo in the woods will be a nice preview.
Today is truly a day to celebrate! It is a special day for Dragon Teacher and I am glad to submit to Him here today and whenever it gives Him pleasure.
Enjoy! Un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Sexy one I know you will. My time on Lit is short as more doc/nurses taking up my time I check Cheer often and will watch for your post here.

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

I need to check this site more often! I'm also sorry I missed your vid. I love how free and uninhibited you have become serving your Master. I especially liked the side of the highway pics.... just the kind of exhibitionism I love.
I hope you are doing well Carne.

A few new photos

Dear Fred, So sorry your time is occupied with doctors and nurses instead of more entertaining pursuits!
Dragon Teacher allows me to offer these photos in lieu of the video, in which the quality was not up to standards. :)
I hope you enjoy the photos!
Thanks for your comments and messages - it's so nice to hear from you!
Un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Q031815-2.jpg
    Q031815-2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Q031815-1.jpg
    Q031815-1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 125
She is back!!! Glad to have caught you online lovely lady. Love all your words and your pics.

Sexy hot pics and video, Carne. Glad to see you're still rocking this site.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back