POST YOURSELF In Plain Ordinary Cloths...

Brinnie

Adm¡n
i guess i have 2 start. :nana:

Attachments

• 167890.jpg
    167890.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 5,880
here is one of me! I don't know if you want guys to post though but I did either way.

guys too~! :p
but i have a question, why dont some of u post ur face? wots there to be ashamed of? i dont know about the other girls, but the face is where it's @ 4 me. i could honestly care less wots below the waist.
:nana:

I just do it for a protection thing I guess. If someone does recognizes me I don't think I would get embarrassed but I just do it for protection. Just so I won't be known.

I do think you have a beautiful face so I agree with you. Cute

Here is a pic of me without my shrit on since that is how i am most of the time.

Attachments

• Ozzy1.jpg
    Ozzy1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,804
A beautiful woman wearing a Metallica shirt! Nice.

Personally, I think you have a beautiful face.

Here's one of me - Not the best, and I'm not smiling, but.... well, it's me

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,737
today was soooo nice......... while I was out on the patio cooking dinner
I took some pics for ya :)

Oh BTW........... Brinnie you are hot :kiss: :heart:
maybe I'll see you around ;)

Hey brinnie! Nice to meet you! :rose: You're cute as hell! Here's one of me.....
And BTW...I don't post face shots mostly for professional reasons, but also I have a young son, and live in a tiny town with no secrets....he doesn't need the heat, nor do I.....just my two cents.... :cool:
Have a good night! :kiss:

Im glad its warm again.

Attachments

• MyPicture005.jpg
    MyPicture005.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,506
Brinnie said:
guys too~! :p
but i have a question, why dont some of u post ur face? wots there to be ashamed of? i dont know about the other girls, but the face is where it's @ 4 me. i could honestly care less wots below the waist.
:nana:
That's a great question Brinnie! I've always wanted to see more faces. I don't have any on my posts, but it's on my profile.

crzyboy said:
Hey brinnie! Nice to meet you! :rose: You're cute as hell! Here's one of me.....
And BTW...I don't post face shots mostly for professional reasons, but also I have a young son, and live in a tiny town with no secrets....he doesn't need the heat, nor do I.....just my two cents.... :cool:
Have a good night! :kiss:

my dad 1ce told me if u have 2 hide something from sum 1 they're hiding something from u...

well now u did it, how do u feel? nice 2 meet u 2... babyface :p

well so you wanted to see me in normal clothes. I think I can do that. Hope you like.

Attachments

• DSCF0002a.JPG
    DSCF0002a.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,205
Brinnie said:
my dad 1ce told me if u have 2 hide something from sum 1 they're hiding something from u...

well now u did it, how do u feel? nice 2 meet u 2... babyface :p

my dad 1ce told me if u post nekkid pix of u and ur wife and you wanna keep your good payin job and the roof over ur house, keep yer face hidden! LOL!

Whattya mean now that I did it! I'm old sweetie, been doin it for a while! :devil:
And the pleasure is all mine.....for now....hehehehehe

Here we go...at a bar a while ago, check out that sweater...what'm I thinking?

Then the other one is possibly the best picture taken of me ever.

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 846
  • goodlokingev.jpg
    goodlokingev.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 661
well Damn! You look great - and you're either really tall, in a very small appartment.

Great thread Brinnie!!!

Ok here is one :)

Last edited:
thedig said:
well so you wanted to see me in normal clothes. I think I can do that. Hope you like.
omfg, great picture! wot was ur degree?

Back