It's like coming home.

Hmmmm..

Love pics, love that ass, and really love your selection of jewelry up and down ;)..M

I must say, I just love LIT! I've been on and off the site for years. Since before it was even 'legal' for me to be here. I wish I could access that old account. I'm sure the memories and stories it would show me...
Well I'm back for now and hoping to get active on here again. I've started writing again. Taking lots and lots of pictures, though most will require links because they're technically against the rules. When did that happen? Was it always this way and it's just newer to actually do something about it?
So I'm rambling. Here's to new beginnings and new friends!
Welcome back, like you Jenny I just got myself back here a couple months ago after being away for years. It sure is a lot of fun especially with beautiful ladies sucj as yourself.

M

amazing start to the new thread. welcome back.

I must say, I just love LIT! I've been on and off the site for years. Since before it was even 'legal' for me to be here. I wish I could access that old account. I'm sure the memories and stories it would show me...
Well I'm back for now and hoping to get active on here again. I've started writing again. Taking lots and lots of pictures, though most will require links because they're technically against the rules. When did that happen? Was it always this way and it's just newer to actually do something about it?
So I'm rambling. Here's to new beginnings and new friends!

First, you look amazing. Thank you for sharing. Secondly, you look family, have you posted pics on here before? I know you said that you have been coming here on and off for years, but did you have your own picture thread prior?

Looking forward to seeing more of you, especially of that cute ass in panties. :) Thanks for sharing!

Thinking I need to spank that ass - for distracting me from my work - then I'll just kiss it better

I have yet to figure this out from my phone. I need to. But I'm back in the office on my lappy so I'm here to play for a bit. What is everyone up to on this lovely Friday afternoon? I'm about to upload some new pictures to the dropbox to share!

I have yet to figure this out from my phone. I need to. But I'm back in the office on my lappy so I'm here to play for a bit. What is everyone up to on this lovely Friday afternoon? I'm about to upload some new pictures to the dropbox to share!

Anxiously awaiting your posting of your beautiful seductive sensuous body and for us to honor your GORGEOUSNESS!!;):kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Eagerly waiting to see your sexy body!!! Mmmmm would love to play with you!:devil:

these pics would def break the rules...lol
thx for sharing

Back