Male Bareback

This is a major fantasy for me. However given reality, I'd have to trust the guy with my life. So it's not happening anytime soon.
 
I've always been bi curious and want my first time to be bareback :$ But i guess i'll have to find a nice guy first ! I love the thought of being forced to my knees and taking a cock to the back of my throat always gets me hard :| Not really attracted to men but i like cock, can't wait for my first time
 
WOW!! The bareback orgy was hot! That's another fantasy of the many I have. Reminds me of an old saying, "There's going to be a party in my ass...I hope everyone cums".
 
WOW... Finally! The thread I've been waiting for! I am lucky enough to have a few male partners I trust enough to fuck me bareback, and I have to say NOTHING compares! As much as I love being fucked by my girlfriend's strapon or by another man playing it safe, sometimes when it's all over with I just feel empty inside (too easy not to say it) when I can't completely give myself to a man. Even better... it's much easier to be spontaneous and care free when you're with a man you can know is clean. SO HOT! I hope this thread stays alive for a long time. I'll be back often!
 
hot videos

Wow what hot videos. I would not mind sharing some of those guys with my wife. Man that would be a party.
 
I would want my first time to be bareback if at all practical,I want to feel the hot cum shooting deep into me then feel it running out as I finger my open hole.
 
I have been fucked bare once. It was amazing.

Most likely will not be happening again, but it was hot. Loved feeling his cock explode in my ass, and it leaking out slowly. Getting hard just thinking about it!
 
Such a hot video! Would love to suck that cock as it pulls out of
his ass! All covered in cum!
 
I fantasize about being bred raw by a hot Top who finally turns me out as a nasty slut.
 
I'm a bisexual guy and I have to say that the most wonderful feeling in the world is having a nice had cock filling my ass while I fuck someone else in the ass (male or female). The thought of doing that bareback makes me rock hard, unfortunately it hasn't happened yet and is unlikely to happen soon. But I can dream, can't I?
 
First time

Hi all, I recently did my first bareback anal and it was amazing! I've known the guy for over two years and I decided that we knew each other well enough and I just went for it and fucked him while he was wearing panties and stockings. It was quite something to feel his legs giving way as I pounded into his ass.
When I shot my load into him, it moaned and it made my orgasm even more intense.
Quite the session........
A couple of days later I had my first mouthful of spunk shot inside my mouth whilst I gave a blowjob. That was one HELL of a week I can tell you. I've had cum in my mouth before but to feel it come out was just divine.
 
twice

Only had anal twice, both times with the same guy, and both times we did it bareback. It was a huge buzz having him fuck me and feel his cock sliding in and out then feeling him give the final push and shoot his load into me. Haven't been with a guy since but i'm working on it............:devil:
 
male male bare back or female male ALL SEX SHOULD BE BARE BACK thats how nature meant it to be shared.
I want to feel skin inside me not sum rubber covered dik. I want to feel the rush when guy cumms in my butt or in my pussy even if im not on bc pill the rush is to die for..
Bring it on bare im always ready for it
kk 25f
 
Back
Top