What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

sterculius

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Posts
2,397
What is it about sucking cock that you like?

I really really love the feeling of a hard dick impersonally fucking my mouth. I like the way it feels as it slides past my lips and over my tongue and the erotic sensation of a thick cock filling my throat as deep as it can go is pure ecstasy. What I think thrills me the most is the realization that I am, in fact, a Cocksucker! But enough about me,what do you guys like about it?
 
Last edited:
I really really love the feeling of a hard dick in my mouth I like the way it feels as it slides past my lips and by my tongue and the sensation of a thick cock filling my throat as deep as it can go is ecstasy. What do you guys like about it?

The ejaculation... the force with which a cock can propel a man's reproductive fluid all over your face or deep into the back of your throat. Actually eating a man's essence... that's the most amazing part of blowing him.
 
I love the way a cock reacts when I fold my fingers around it. Sometimes, when I am clasping one in my hand, I find myself wishing I had a cock. I love the warm of them and the way the soft outer skin moves up and down on the steel hard core when I play with my man-boy's cock. I adore the feel of a cockhead in my mouth, clasped by my lips and my teeth. But most of all, I love the way a cock jerks my lips wider as its semen jets into my mouth, semen I swallow slowly inorder to savor every delicious drop.
 
Lady C...I commend your passion and enthusiasm.
 
Last edited:
The way that the cock feels just before the guy cums, when he's thrusting and moaning and it's throbbing in your mouth. It's so hot it's unbelievable. :)
 
I really really love the feeling of a hard dick in my mouth I like the way it feels as it slides past my lips and by my tongue and the sensation of a thick cock filling my throat as deep as it can go is ecstasy. What do you guys like about it?

all that, plus i love to feel the cock get bigger in my mouth, because it means i'm doing something right. and i love making my guy feel good. it just makes me happy. :)
The way that the cock feels just before the guy cums, when he's thrusting and moaning and it's throbbing in your mouth. It's so hot it's unbelievable. :)

aaaaaaah, *drools* yes, and that.
 
I've only ever sucked my own cock (but would LOVE to try others!) but the skin is SOOOO soft and different from other parts of the body.
 
wow!

hey Baskin,
that's awesome that you can suck your own cock. i'd love to watch that and then take over and suck it for you.

generally, i love the smell, taste, and feel of a cock and some wonderful balls. love licking all of it. love the feel of a cockhead slowly going past my lips. love the feeling when a guy is breathing hard and his balls tighten up and his cock swells just before cumming.

what's not to like about cock sucking? it's all good...
 
What's not to like about sucking a cock?????? I don't get enough no days in fact it's been too long since the last one. But it's all good.
 
I just love feeling like the submissive little slut.Taking the cock in
my mouth and nearly choking on it!Swallowing every drop I can get
 
The hard and soft at the same time feeling, the taste of pre-cum. I love the total sexy slutty feeling as the cock slides in and out of my mouth, past my lips. Looking into a guys eyes as he slides it over my tongue. And finally the feeling and taste as it EXPLODES in my mouth!

Mmmm those and so much more are the reasons why.
 
Feeling him get hard, feeling him get close. Stopping him just short, bringing him close again. Feeling his body as it heaves and as his breathes, and then just watching him come and come and come...
 
I love to have a cock get hard in my mouth! It feels like an accomplishment, and the feeling is is like no other!

The feel of the head as it passes over your lips and tongue, then eases into your throat then back again! NOTHING like it!

Then when that sweet load shoots into your mouth, you roll it around on your tingue and swallow it...mmmmmmmm....anyone UP for a good blow job?
 
I love the feel of a nice cock, cut or uncut, getting hard in your mouth, leaking that sweet pre-cum and having him tell you what you are doing is great.

Most married guys get blown because the wife wants nothing to do with it. I for one, thought to myself, WHY? So I tried it, man was it great...give a bj is such a nice warm feeling, my own dick get harder than nails and his also. Love to feel his balls start to disappear just before he gives you your reward for a good job. Feelling it squirt not once nor twice but more, having him hold my head in place with both hands and calling me all kinds of sweet names.

I have been blowing cocks for over 30 years now and I still get that feeling when I get down on my knees and service his cock. I don't know if that will ever go away but I sure hope not.

It is total delight.
 
I love to have a cock get hard in my mouth! It feels like an accomplishment, and the feeling is is like no other!

The feel of the head as it passes over your lips and tongue, then eases into your throat then back again! NOTHING like it!

Then when that sweet load shoots into your mouth, you roll it around on your tingue and swallow it...mmmmmmmm....anyone UP for a good blow job?

You almost make me wish I had a cock!
 
hey Baskin,
that's awesome that you can suck your own cock. i'd love to watch that and then take over and suck it for you.

generally, i love the smell, taste, and feel of a cock and some wonderful balls. love licking all of it. love the feel of a cockhead slowly going past my lips. love the feeling when a guy is breathing hard and his balls tighten up and his cock swells just before cumming.

what's not to like about cock sucking? it's all good...

Don't give up on being able to suck your own cock. My Billy-boy is far from being a young, limber guy, but recently my friend Kay and I managed to bend his legs back over his head and press downward until he was able to clasp his cockhead in his mouth and suck and lick on it until he came. It hurt like the devil, he said, but getting to suck himself off was well worth the pain. After he came, Kay and I kissed him and savor his delicious semen. By the way, it may have helped that Billy-boy's member is nine inches long.
 
I love the warm and the flavor of a hard cock in my mouth, pushing down my throat. I may gag a little, but that's kind good, but the best part of sucking a cock is the orgasm.....The cock jerking my lips wider; the pulse of the cum through the cock; and finally the jetting cum spurting and spurting into my mouth, filling my mouth with the sticky, starchy fluid I crave so fucking much....and then, the way it slowly slides down my throat as I swallow. Goddamn, I'm horny!
 
I love the warm and the flavor of a hard cock in my mouth, pushing down my throat. I may gag a little, but that's kind good, but the best part of sucking a cock is the orgasm.....The cock jerking my lips wider; the pulse of the cum through the cock; and finally the jetting cum spurting and spurting into my mouth, filling my mouth with the sticky, starchy fluid I crave so fucking much....and then, the way it slowly slides down my throat as I swallow. Goddamn, I'm horny!

Damn you Bill. You just gave me a ragging boner............AT WORK LOL:D
 
Mine is less about my physical enjoyment but more the sudden taking away of power as I look up at the man in a subserviant position.
I don't want to kiss him or be romantic or anything... It's just the feeling of giving in to such a "taboo" thing as I wrap my lips around a cock or lick his balls. Especially if the man is "larger" than I am.

I have a gay male friend who talked me into it for the first time and made it clear how great it was to see a "straight" guy on his knees serving his needs.

Anyways... hehe
Always willing to chat with others about this type of behavior.

RT
 
Back
Top