Male Bareback

Nice ride...

Furry hole filled up..Bareback style...

tumblr_m1gcjkLSHd1r6wzw9o1_1280.jpg



Cheers....raiin
 
I remember asking a friend what bareback felt like after decades of safe sex-- he said he came three times in that one night.

Well, when you get to the point where it's something that you're comfortable doing, it's awesome. I wouldn't do it with a stranger, though. No bareback with strangers, period. It's great for sex, but not worth the HIV/STDs and I'm confident that you'd agree with me, so I'm not lecturing you. Just sharing my thoughts. :rose:
 
004.jpg


I was taken like this my first time. A gay couple. A strong, red-haired top, his beautiful, long cock surrounded by a few ginger hairs - all I wanted was to feel him inside me. His cock in my ass, his bottom's cock in my mouth.

When he wanted to take me, he ordered me to "kneel down, heels up". I knew it was coming. It was time. I wanted him while his boyfriend's rod stifled my mouth. He filled me full of lube with a shooter, and then rubbed the head of his 7" thickness against my hole. I relaxed, knowing what was coming - it would hurt, but there would be pleasure if I could relax beyond those first moments. A gentle press, a little relaxation, and in he went. Inch by inch, I could feel every vein on his shaft as he penetrated me. His lover's cock filled my mouth, and I sucked for all I was worth as that long cock began to slide in and out of me. He knew just how to fuck me - long, hard, deep strokes, being sure to scrub the head of his cock over my prostate. I began to have waves of orgasm, building and waning, until - I'm not sure what happened, but he reached around, gave my cock a few tugs, and I splashed my load all over the bed, feeling the orgasm coming from deeper inside me than ever before.

If you have the right partner, go without the rubber. It is, in a word, exquisite, and it's all I've ever known with my boyfriends.
 
This thread makes my very curious cock rock hard!! I love it!
 
I got two loads of cum last time.

My top knelt behind me, I felt him press against my hole, I relaxed and pressed back... and it was instant heaven. Every vein in his cock gave me a tiny shudder as it freight-trained past my prostate. And then the waves begin to flow... he pumps his lengthy cock into me, and I push back against him every time. Then the waves become stronger, and the pleasure builds with every time his huge cock head bumps my prostate, until I'm just cresting a wave of pleasure.

And then I felt him stiffen. He pumped more urgently, and then he exploded inside me. A few stuttered more pumps and my prostate orgasm began to wane... until his bottom positioned himself behind me. His cock is smaller, but it still feels awesome. I wiggled my ass to tempt him, and he speared me with little warning. That sent me right back into the orgasmic state.

I fell on my side on the bed, and the top wrapped his mouth around my cock. Now... this is heaven. A mouth on my cock, a cock in my ass, thumping away... my final orgasm was exploded through me, then down my shaft, and I filled his mouth with cum. His lover, turned on at the sight, kept pumping my ass until he filled me. Again.

I drove home dripping a little in my undies, feeling naughty, knowing I had not one, but TWO loads of cum in my ass.
 
Back
Top