Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, these organic blueberries, yogurt, and granola is a freakin' amazing breakfast! :D Should have tried it YEARS ago!

Well sweetness, I'll rub or kiss whatever you need to make you feel better :)

I'm in the 'feel better bidness."

I hope you feel better soon, you beauty, you!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

*giggles* my beautiful Kaybutt, i never realised your fingers had a latexy knobbly end to them...*wriggles backward* ;)

You sure are, sweetness, you sure are...*huggles you tight, beaming happily to see you* :)

Aw, how can i not, when i'm being so effortlessly lined *giggles*

*jingles those keys* :D

If I could write a blurt using the sky as my paper, the ocean for my ink, and the stars as my words, it would still not be enough to describe how much I love you." :heart:

*giggles* my beautiful Kaybutt, i never realised your fingers had a latexy knobbly end to them...*wriggles backward* ;)

You sure are, sweetness, you sure are...*huggles you tight, beaming happily to see you* :)

Aw, how can i not, when i'm being so effortlessly lined *giggles*

*jingles those keys* :D

You are SO not being lined

It's not me who you need to dangle keys in front of. That man with the burr...he's the one wot needs em dangled. So dangle away in front of him Appy :) lol I'm sure he'll enjoy it (we're still talking keys, right?)

ps...I have the ribbed one if you prefer that :p lol

You are SO not being lined

It's not me who you need to dangle keys in front of. That man with the burr...he's the one wot needs em dangled. So dangle away in front of him Appy :) lol I'm sure he'll enjoy it (we're still talking keys, right?)

ps...I have the ribbed one if you prefer that :p lol

*giggles* you've been doing well ;)

He does!! But shouldn't his own dangly bits be wots tels him he's needs to her his burry ass in gear? :D

um. keys? :confused: :p

you need to share in our feeldoe symposium, Kaybutt :D Perhaps we can start our own support group :p

You singing again?

*giggles and records you*

I'm gonna use this to scare neighbourhood children on halloween.

*throws a pumpkin at you* :nana:

~ducks the pumpkin with his ninja skills and decides to be nice to appy cause her "belly" hurts~

~slowly walks out~

~throws down a bunch of marbles infront of her feet and pushes her forward before leaving~

POOF

~ducks the pumpkin with his ninja skills and decides to be nice to appy cause her "belly" hurts~

~slowly walks out~

~throws down a bunch of marbles infront of her feet and pushes her forward before leaving~

POOF
*floats up in the sky with her beautiful fairy type loveliness and flaps over to a bunch of pidgeons and points them over to danthemeanman*

*floats around in serene wonder and beauty, and looking down, watching the birds take a crap on his head*

Mwahahaha.

I win.

Poof you right back...*covers my butt and scampers off* :D

no no no you cheated if I already poofed you can't get me kinda like how mario saves the "princess" but the real princess is in anothe castle? yea cheater!

no no no you cheated if I already poofed you can't get me kinda like how mario saves the "princess" but the real princess is in anothe castle? yea cheater!
Nope, my pidgeons can find you ANYWHEREEEEEEEEEEE!

They alternate reality travel pidgeons *nods*

You're the cheaterrrrrrr! Chewbacca eater!!

:nana: :nana:

YOU'RE A CHEWBACCA EATER! and your pidgeons suck

~storms off~

*swings on my clouds watched as you trip on your own marbles and fall over, bird crap dripping off your head*

*laughs so much I fall off but land prettily on my two feet*

*waves a magic apkins wand over your head*

I deem you...the non winner foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :D

I win!!

:nana:

*swings on my clouds watched as you trip on your own marbles and fall over, bird crap dripping off your head*

*laughs so much I fall off but land prettily on my two feet*

*waves a magic apkins wand over your head*

I deem you...the non winner foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :D

I win!!

:nana:

~activates cheater shield and watches apkins turn into a duck~

AFLAC!

*waddles over to Dan*

*looks up*

Good help you are.

They said only way I can turn back to apkins, is if a huamn male kisses me, not hairy bigfoot!

*pecks your shin til you fall over in pain and waddles off*

:p

*waddles over to Dan*

*looks up*

Good help you are.

They said only way I can turn back to apkins, is if a huamn male kisses me, not hairy bigfoot!

*pecks your shin til you fall over in pain and waddles off*

:p

can't do that either I have a shield on..YOU CHEAT SO BAD jeez learn how to play

and its human ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back