Anyone up for a "non touching" kind of rp?

FistedSister

Literotica Guru
I'm basically an exhibitionist and I do act on these impulses in real life. So, I protect myself with those rules. Take a peek at some of my posts and you'll get a better idea.
If you're imaginative with clothing, that could be a big plus for both of us.

Last edited:
I'm basically an exhibitionist and I do act on these impulses in real life. So, I protect myself with those rules. Take a peek at some of my posts and you'll get a better idea.

sounds interesting.

For role playing, I can be the straying wife, the exhibitionistic mother or step mother, the exhibitionistic daughter, the nude art model, etc.

You will have to put up with my teasing ways. You'll be excited and perhaps humiliated at the same time.

All dressed up, will u play?

For role playing, I can be the straying wife, the exhibitionistic mother or step mother, the exhibitionistic daughter, the nude art model, etc.

You will have to put up with my teasing ways. You'll be excited and perhaps humiliated at the same time.

I love to be tease, and tease as well. I remember clothes women wore in the 50's, when I grew up. Nylons, garters, solid plastic girdles, whew! So hot.

Wanna chat? Dave

You must be imaginative with clothing. You will go through my drawers and closets and find all sorts of clothing befitting an exhibitionist like myself. Some I bought on my own. Some were bought for me. You'll wonder where I've worn these, and for whom. You will probably go through the hamper to see what I've worn out when you weren't around.

You must be imaginative with clothing. You will go through my drawers and closets and find all sorts of clothing befitting an exhibitionist like myself. Some I bought on my own. Some were bought for me. You'll wonder where I've worn these, and for whom. You will probably go through the hamper to see what I've worn out when you weren't around.

Please PM me if you're interested.

My my. We want to be an exhibitionist, but we are a bit shy. Why not just show us what you have and release yourself. Your clothing is just teasing and we don't care about that. We want you to release you body.

I can dress you to excite, but why dress you at all. Why not take you out naked and show you of. You know you want that.

You may wonder if I bought all those rubber dicks in my toy draw, or if they were bought for me.

I'm in the mood for another one of these. PM me.

Back