The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah!

I've been looking the past few days for new messages and not seeing any, then finally investigate further and find the new thread. I've been missing stuff - on the other hand, there are now several new pages of stuff to catch up on and savor. ;)

Introduction for the new thread

45 year old male in the midwest. Been perving the old thread for about 2 years and posting off and on for a year or so.

My earlier experiences were some fooling around with my sister when we were 18-22. No fucking, but a lot of other good stuff. Click me and look at my previous posts for lengthy narratives of some of them. I'm thinking of finally writing up the last one soon.

More recently I had a nice overnight with a cousin that I'd had the hots for since we were both about 12. We're both 45 now and she recently made it known that she'd always wanted to fool around, too. So we connected and had a fun night. Unfortunately, I think she's a little weird about it because she's not replying to me as much on Facebook and such as she had been before. Which is a shame because I'd like to get together for another go. ;) Unlike with the sister, there was nothing held back with the cousin. We both knew what we wanted and we both took it. Repeatedly.

I'm glad we're getting this thread rolling again. It's fun hearing people's real life stories and their fantasies. :)

I'm glad we're getting this thread rolling again. It's fun hearing people's real life stories and their fantasies. :)

I agree. I also love that this is a safe place to discuss such things. My wife and I used to discuss our experiences (she had a couple, too), but after our split, she seemed to act like I was nasty for the things I'd confessed to her, despite her having had a couple incestuous experiences, herself. This is a place where the experiences and fantasies can be discussed with little fear of someone turning on you.

My story is just waaaay too long and convoluted for a quick post here and now.

Suffice it to say "Hi all, film at eleven!" LMAO

Me and my sister have been together for 13 years since I was 21 and she was 18. I had dated and slept with a few girls before then and the first time me and Emily slept together was the most memorable night of my life.

had some comments in feedback to one of my recent submissions. the story begins mid-way through a mother-son affair. the son is very dominant, forceful in fact. In the driving seat.

anyway, i was wondering what the ratio is of people who enjoy the long, slow lead-in to the seduction in incest scenes to those who don't mind it hot and steamy from the off.

I grew up stealing books from my father, reading a lot of Nancy Friday and other books on sexual fantasies and desires. I loved the stories about moms or aunts "teaching" or even being duped into sleeping with their son or nephew. Those fantasies still remain some of my favorites. Never having a sister, I never included that until about a year ago, thinking of getting a homecoming gift from sis.

So my sis and I aren't able to get together as often as we'd like but we still talk often on the phone and such. We had an excellent sexting session last evening while my wife was away with a friend. Kids were in bed already, so I hit sis up. We talked about how I'd love to have her sit on my face so I could lick her dripping pussy while she swallowed my rock hard cock. 69 has always been one of our favorite positions. She told me about her last visit with dad and I told her about my last visit with him. She said she told him she'd always wanted someone to eat her out while she was on her cycle and he lovingly obliged. That really made me hot. I told her how he fucked my ass so good I came all over myself and never even went soft...staying hard until he filled my ass with his spunk, then coming again. Dad fed it to me off my stomach. She even put sent me a video of her playing with her vibrator. I really miss the threeways we used to have though. Here's to hoping we can all three get together sometime soon...maybe during the Thanksgiving holiday. Really give me some more to be thankful for.

I've always fantasized about my mom and aunts, but besides some exhibition on my part nothing ever happened.

Currently I'm helping My girl explore her incestuous side. She seems to have had a thing for her dad since she was younger that we are both enjoying exploring. While her younger sister, even though she acts prude, has been shown to enjoy checking out My girl when she's innocently shown her sister her naked body.

My girl enjoys showing off and teasing her dad and sister. Nothing has come of it yet. ;)

I have been able to sexualize every person in My girl's family at some point to her and made her cum thinking about them. That includes her dad, mom, younger sister, older sister, and older brother. :devil:

Tough choice

had some comments in feedback to one of my recent submissions. the story begins mid-way through a mother-son affair. the son is very dominant, forceful in fact. In the driving seat.

anyway, i was wondering what the ratio is of people who enjoy the long, slow lead-in to the seduction in incest scenes to those who don't mind it hot and steamy from the off.

I have always liked your stories. You write well and your dialog is believable. All things being equal, I like the slow lead-in. Talent, however, trumps pacing. I'd rather read a slam-bam story that is well-written than a sloppy slow one.

I have always liked your stories. You write well and your dialog is believable. All things being equal, I like the slow lead-in. Talent, however, trumps pacing. I'd rather read a slam-bam story that is well-written than a sloppy slow one.

so it's either or, horses for courses? cool. i can live with that. ;)

So... for the very first time, I have someone I can share with. I'm telling all of lit this, because suddenly, I find myself not really needing to log on that often, because I have someone in my real life to talk to. I'll still be here, but when I saw the new incest thread, I thought "now's the time" :)

You are lucky. So are your dad and your boy friend. I wish that I could be part of something like that.

Me and my sister have been together for 13 years since I was 21 and she was 18. I had dated and slept with a few girls before then and the first time me and Emily slept together was the most memorable night of my life.

My sex life began and ended (at least temporarily) with incest. Sis was my first lover back when she was 18 and I was 19. I remained celibate for a long time while I was hoping that she might come back to me after she had a series of awful relationships with other men. (We did briefly fuck like bunnies when we were in our late 40's but that ended due to some things that I'd rather keep confidential just in case she or any of her friends might read this and be upset over my telling secrets.)
The best lover I ever had was my cousin. She is still beautiful and youthful enough looking to be taken as a college kid. We never had sex with one another until we were both in our 40s. I regret that it didn't happen sooner because she was absolutely the best play mate I have ever had. Despite her young appearance menopause killed her sex drive. We remain very close and very much in love with one another. There is just no sex except for the occasional "sympathy fuck" when she picks up that I'm about to go crazy with being horny for her.

After reading some of the horny stories in the Incest / Taboo section, I am keen to get involved with either a father/daughter or mother/son as a threesome.

If there is anyone in Scotland that is like-minded that would be great or, if you just wish to continue my dream by telling me yours, please let me know and/or PM me.

I've seen my step-mother naked and had many fantasies about her but never did anything with her. I have made out with my cousin before on my bed a few times.

My sex life began and ended (at least temporarily) with incest. Sis was my first lover back when she was 18 and I was 19. I remained celibate for a long time while I was hoping that she might come back to me after she had a series of awful relationships with other men. (We did briefly fuck like bunnies when we were in our late 40's but that ended due to some things that I'd rather keep confidential just in case she or any of her friends might read this and be upset over my telling secrets.)
The best lover I ever had was my cousin. She is still beautiful and youthful enough looking to be taken as a college kid. We never had sex with one another until we were both in our 40s. I regret that it didn't happen sooner because she was absolutely the best play mate I have ever had. Despite her young appearance menopause killed her sex drive. We remain very close and very much in love with one another. There is just no sex except for the occasional "sympathy fuck" when she picks up that I'm about to go crazy with being horny for her.

Me and my sister are still together. As I said I was with several girls before her, and I suspect that she had a couple partners before me, but now I cannot imagine being with another woman. We live together and enjoy each others touches as often as we can.

Me and my sister are still together. As I said I was with several girls before her, and I suspect that she had a couple partners before me, but now I cannot imagine being with another woman. We live together and enjoy each others touches as often as we can.
How nicely put, tonello :)

You and your sister sound a lot like me and my brother, the love of my life.

Sis did say a day or two back that she still loves me. That was the first time any such words escaped from her lips for a long while. However the mutual trust is gone. I do still love her and not just in a brotherly way but I'll keep my mouth shut. She is a world class expert at getting herself involved with the worst kinds of predators and I don't want to get caught in the middle of that drama at this stage in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back