Women Checking Out My Junk

I remember a girl who had a crush on me was being pretty obvious about checking out my crotch when we were talking at the library once. It was such a turn-on to know she was staring.

I enjoy looks from men and women. I like to go out with a cock strap under my jeans to give me a nice bulge. I also "dress" right on purpose. Left is so common that people don't expect it.

*thinks about investing in a cock strap.....not sure what it is yet

*thinks about investing in a cock strap.....not sure what it is yet

Kind of like a cock ring but with snaps, adjustable. Keeps everything out front.

New pastime: Ms. HoldYouDown and I walk down the sidewalk at dusk. She's bra and panty free, I'm bulging in my tight jeans. Embarrassment and excitement ensue.

HYD, you might enjoy my latest write-up on your theme, on my thread here.

Very nice. I've been enjoying the silicone ring for the cock and balls. I wear it most every day - partly for comfort as I prefer my balls not be between my thighs. Keeps everything out front and doesn't hurt or squeeze too tightly. It's my dirty little secret at work and it keeps things hard during sex. :cool:

Very nice. I've been enjoying the silicone ring for the cock and balls. I wear it most every day - partly for comfort as I prefer my balls not be between my thighs. Keeps everything out front and doesn't hurt or squeeze too tightly. It's my dirty little secret at work and it keeps things hard during sex. :cool:

Nice one mate. ;)

Had this happen a couple of weeks ago at the gym. I was on the inclined leg squat machine, where your legs go up and you push the weights upward with your back against a diagonal seat.

There was a woman doing another exercise directly in front. There is a gap where I couldn't really see most of her, but from where she was standing she could see my bulge squeezed between my hoisted thighs. My package was probably hanging a bit.

Every time I did the squat, she walked into the position where she could check out my bulge. Hard not to get hard!

Thank YOU!

Most days I put on a leather cock "ring" (more like a strap, with snaps) around the dick and balls. I wear that under my boxers and jeans and it keeps everything out front. I take the subway at off-peak hours, and often when I sit down, I can tell any woman across from me is getting a good view. I've sat in front of a mirror at home to see how it looks. Basically everything is squeezed between my thighs. Of course the more a pretty girl stares the bigger things get. I have to think about baseball to calm down a little. A good way to start my day.

Appreciate you thinking of all us women that don't have one at home that makes a bulge. I know I don't just speak for myself when I say that bulges are sexy!
Thank you for making all that effort to share!

DeeAnna

Appreciate you thinking of all us women that don't have one at home that makes a bulge. I know I don't just speak for myself when I say that bulges are sexy!
Thank you for making all that effort to share!

DeeAnna

I'm glad you revived this thread. The squat machine thing in my last post still happens from time to time. :)

Sadly no, either i wouldn't know even if i saw one or I've trained myself to stay eye level but if i ever do I'll be here to share because it is fascinating :)

Sadly no, either i wouldn't know even if i saw one or I've trained myself to stay eye level but if i ever do I'll be here to share because it is fascinating :)

Do you ride the bus or the metro? Can't help but look if you're sitting down and others are standing...

Sometimes I get naughty and do a quick glance at a guy's crotch.If he's my type I think of sucking his cock until he comes dust and all the energy is sucked out of him passionately.

If you're willing to look back up at his face after you've measured him up, he'll take pleasure in giving you an appreciative smile. I do.

Back