Make a Firefighter CUM call 911

gruntusa

Really Really Experienced
It was early in the morning I responded to a call at your house for a smoke detector going off. I knocked on your door you answered it wearing a white tank top and those damn sexy Yoga pants. I asked was there a fire and you said no but the detector was going off. I said that sound you hear is a battery going dead and I'll replace it for you I have some extra batteries in my fire pants and that I just needed a ladder or a chair to stand on. you had no ladder but a chair. I stated to you that I'm going to have to take off my bunker pants due to the fact that I do not want to get your chair all dirty with my boots. You said ok but you did not know that I don't wear my work shorts on calls under my firefighting pants. I proceed to take them off so I would not ruin your chair and wow as I did I noticed your smile as well since I have been there I could not help my self but to look at you in that tank top and see your breasts and nipples poking though making me get turned on. I'm a professional but could not help it your very sexy and seeing you on this call like that just well there is no right correct answer Ohhh yes there is I find you way sexy and so was thinking of us against the wall me puling l that top down exposing your beautiful breasts as I touch them and suck on your already hard nipples then feel you hand slide into my boxers and stroke my hard cock

And then you wake up and realize that you would never respond alone to a fire alarm and that this post belongs in the SRP

Back