Xcom IC

Xcom

Patrick could imagine how a nude McCarthy would have caressed her breasts and nipples while she played with the clit. He liked the idea of having a invisible girlfriend that surprised him by using his naked body.

"That sounds too good to be true but I belive you, Sergeant. The Captain can probably take care of herself and handle any situation just like you. I think that you are a nice and kind girl. I like you but I don't love you the way I love Hilary."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Razor growled in pleasure as he thrust himself into Bones's dripping pussy. "You like getting raped, don't you bitch? Bet you got caught just so you could spread your legs for us, just like the good little whore your are." Razor said, his voice husky with pleasure as he groped the medic's large tits.

"You're ours now. You're going to get fucked every day, by all of us, and you're going to enjoy. You're going to beg us to rape you, to use your sweet little body." Razor rasped as he began thrusting harder into Bones's tight canal. "Now I want you to thank me and my men for using you up like the slut you are." Razor said before sinking his teeth into Bones's shoulder.

=============================================================

Nick had lost sight of Bones as she moved stealthily towards the base, but after several long minutes with no sigh of the red headed woman; Nick was getting worried. "Something's wrong." Nick thought, trying Bones's comm again. After a moment of deliberation, Nick rose from his cover and began to quickly move towards the gate. "I hope she's alright. We can't afford to lose anyone." Nick thought, silently praying for his team mate's safety.
 
Capt Truke Eagle: Western outskirt of the city.

He had expected the sniper to take out the sectoid initiator from his vantage point, that would have cleared the lines of sectoid without having them waste ammo.
Ironside's way was fine nevertheless, but with the MEC trooper gone they will have to hold alone against the next phase.
"Drones!!!" Snow barked out to the others before they emerged from the corners.
"Light 'em up." Eagle yelled back.
Bringing his plasma rifle to life, he let loose the fire within him.
He could feel Tanks blaster going off, the energy burst delivering massive damage to the enemy.
His eyes drifted to the floater ahead, it's stance was something he had seen before.
"Tank, that floater is going for the jump, it'll try to come over the lines out flanking us. Keep your eyes on it" he said ducking behind the titanium plating as a shot plasmic energy whooshed past. He winced as the weak barricade started falling apart under the incessant fire power. He needed to make it to Tank's corner.
"Cover me..." he said to his unit.
 
Tank

Well then patience paid off. The first explosions took out the first wave of the friggen aliens and the order to fire. He levered himself up and opened fire, laughter starting to build up within him as he laid down some real damage on these pretentious fuckers who thought that it is fine to take away a man's world.

On the command he ducked away and reloaded, moved into another position ( in other words, went low) and delivered cover fire as requested, giving the Captain enough time to make it to his position, in that moment, the Floater made its jump. "Floater on the move!" He dodged back behind the wall, "Can I engage it sir?"
 
Mr P noticed the activity on the ground and he shot the monstrous cyborg powered by a pair of twin back mounted jets with an aimed shot before it landed. Patrick wondered if the Seekers would come next.

"This is without doubt an ambush. We must evacuate the people right now and retreat to the Avenger before they slaughter us one by one but we are trapped and the city is surrounded by hostile units. I can't kill all of them at once."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tank

The Floater went down, crashing to the ground in a cloud of dust, Tank growled under his breath, "Nevermind." Then he levered himself back into position and unleashed hell on the oncoming aliens, "HAHAHAHA! Yeah!"
 
"what else will you have done with it...play pokemon?" Snow snarled at Tank. "where did hell did they get this guy" he grumbled blasting a flying drone.
***
Eagle made a to-do in his mind to talk to both of them when they get back to the ship. If they get back to the ship.
"There's another coming...keep a hold on it" he motioned to Tank as the second floater went up the air.
Eagle ducked back between the wall, he brought his comm up, "Commander...sir" nothing but queesh sounds. Eagle's mouth went agape, either his device was jammed or the major was above his range. He dread to think the latter.
Quickly thinking he placed a call to the south-east, and sighed in relieve as it sailed through easily.
"Ironside...come in. Ironside this is Eagle. Have encountered Drones, fears they are an escort for Sectopoids. Might be needing lots of firepower soon. Can't communicate with the Major. Must be out of my range."
He knew how stupid that last part sounded. Their comm was of high upgrade...it can't be out of range
 
Last edited:
Cpt. Hilary 'Bones' McCarthy - Northern Residential District

Panting heavily as she felt Razor's prick burying itself inside her again and again Bones smiled down at him evilly. "Beg for it? You haven't even begun to discover what kind of slut I am," she growled, squeezing her cunt around the boss's prick tightly as she moaned with pleasure.

Razor growled back at her, his voice bestial and angry. "Fine then, whore. If that's the way you want to play it." Waving his hand Razor gestured to one of his men to join them and immediately the boys began to squabble among themselves trying to decide who would be the lucky one to go.

The fight came to a quick end as Martin stepped up from the back of the room, ducking his head to prevent it from catching on the ceiling as he moved between the rest of the pack. It was rumoured that his father had been a muton, who'd trapped his mother and raped her for months until finally his seed had taken hold. Whether there was any truth in the story or not, no one was going to argue with the seven-foot tall slab of meat. Unfastening his belt Martin let his pants fall down to the floor before stepping out of them. Stroking his two-foot cock with one hand he placed the other on Bones's shoulder as she tilted her head back to get a look at what was coming her way, licking her lips with anticipation.

"Now that's more like it," she said eagerly, twisting her waist as much as she could with her legs restrained as she presented her well-trained anus to the beast.

Martin paused for a moment and moving his hand from his shaft dipped it in a nearby bucket of axle grease, taking the time to smear it all over the straining cock before pressing his head against Bones's rear entrance. With both hands on her shoulders he pushed the medic's trim body down as he thrust up into her, the axle grease doing its job as the full length of his prick drove its way up into the woman's rectum

"FUUU-CK YEEEE-SS!" Bones cried out with the last of the air in her lungs as Martin's thrusting member forced it out of her. Gasping deeply she felt the shaft slide back out of her well stretched hole before plunging into her again. Tilting her head down to gaze down at Razor Bones smiled at him mockingly. "Now that's what I call a real cock."
 
Last edited:
Sgt. Angela 'Ironside' Spica - South-east quadrant, jungle periphery

"Ironside...come in. Ironside this is Eagle. Have encountered Drones, fears they are an escort for Sectopoids. Might be needing lots of firepower soon. Can't communicate with the Major. Must be out of my range."
Listening carefully to the report Ironside opened a comm channel directly to the Captain, [COLOR=00699]"Chain of command say's you're in charge Eagle, if you need me there just say the word."[/COLOR] She didn't want to add that she'd much prefer to be back on stable ground again, preferably with something big to punch if it could be made available for her.

Turning her attention up to where Mr P was hiding amongst the rocks above her Ironside quickly switched to the local band. [COLOR=00699]"You gonna be okay out here on your own?"[/COLOR] She asked, her voice tinged with concern for the little lovelorn man. "And don't just say 'yes' in the hopes you'll get injured and the good lady doctor will come kiss your cock better for you."
 
Last edited:
'Captive' - Northern Residential District

As she watched the soldier's wanton display the girl couldn't help but squirm against her chains. It hadn't been that long ago that Martin had been fucking her, and the memory of his thick shaft working its way deep inside her body made the juices drip down her legs. Now the little upstart bitch was stealing her man from her. Focussing her will the girl sent a burst of psychic energy washing over the room, sharp enough to make everyone present who could reach up and grasp their heads in pain.

"Aargh!" Razor screamed as he waved his arm over towards where the girl's naked body was hanging from the wall. "Someone fill that stupid cunt before she fries the lot of us," he barked before moving his attention back to the captured medic.

With wide smiles the gang turned towards the captive, unfastening their belts as they drew closer. "We've missed out on a fresh new ass because of your 'little' friend," Carlos said as he grabbed hold of the girl's breast and squeezed it roughly, making the whore moan loudly, "But I guess that just means there's more cock for you, eh puta?"

Loosening her chains Carlos let the well-used whore drop down onto the dirty floor, her weak legs collapsing under her as she dropped to her knees. Without giving her a chance to respond the thug grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled the whore's face up towards his crotch, stuffing his prick between her lips with a laugh. Automatically she began to suck, her tongue licking around the boy's uncut head as she worked the foreskin back and let the sensitive head stroke over the ridged roof of her mouth.

96FpAZQ.png

"That's a good little fucktoy, you like that don't you puta?" Carlos asked, spitting down onto the broken woman's face as the rest of the group gathered around her, pumping their cocks in sweaty hands as they waited for their turn with the eager young slut.
 
Last edited:
Sergeant Lyden Snow: Western outskirt of the city

With the air cleared of Drones, they seized fire and waited.
"What the fuck..!" Snow's eyes threatened to bulge from his socket and his mouth flew open as his enhanced sight caught through the many buildings, to the approaching enemies.
"Cap...we've got a major problem...i see a contigent of Mutons and two Sectopods some blocks away, heading this way."
He turned to look at the Captain and mentally made a note to dig up more about him - his face was blank, expressionless. No sign that he felt anything; fear, anxiety or maybe excitement. Nothing. His eyes. Dead.
Snow turned his gaze towards the coming hordes. Mutons...like the Sectopods wasn't bad enough...Mutons. The powerful and aggressive humanoid creatures that stands 2 metres and have a memory that is imprinted with high amount of knowledge in combat tactics and weaponry. As always they are front-line combatant and can withstand high damage, not to mention have increased pain tolerance.
OOC: still posting guys...please wait.
 
Last edited:
He shuddered to think of being around when they perform bloodcall.
"What's in their artillery?" came Eagle's cold voice
"Plasma rifles sir..." Snow replied, his fingers playing tap tap on his Heavy PMG.
 
Captain Truke Eagle: Western outskirt of the city.

Mutons! Normally these humanoids creatures wouldn't be escorting Sectopods. His concern was not on them, though the thought of their weapons was disturbing.
His concern was the Sectopods. They were termed 'extremely dangerous robotic enemy' by HQ. He knew the Sectopod's primary threat was its metal armor and its Cannon fire ability.
He wondered why they were facing such hostile enemies this early...unless it was all an ambush, they must be enroute to the mining facility.
Eagle retreated back into the deep recesses of his mind, he needed to formulate a strategy. He smiled inside on hearing the metallic footfalls of the MEC trooper behind him.
"Sir!" she saluted. He just nodded. Not in the mood to return compliments.
He knew that despite its size, the Sectopod, like the Cyberdisc can fit in one pathway. Plus their Cannon fire would leave him, his men and the silly titanium plate of a barricade in debris.
 
"Now listen up..." he said rising up. His plan was not that sweet but it was a plan nevertheless.
"You all know about those big piece of metal and wires called Sectopods. They're immune to fire, poison and psionic attacks. Have reinforced armor, cannot be stunned by an Arc Thrower or captured, uses Cluster bombs and Cannon fire and worst of all, has a self-destruct animation upon its death.
"The plan's simple. Every good plan has to be..." he flashed back to 1993, to Lt. Martin Moose giving them the KISS on making a plan. KISS - Keep it simple, stupid. Snappin back to reality laid out the cards, "...Ironside, you and i are gonna stay here and keep the Mutons at bay, we're to isolate them from the Sectopod as much as possible. Snow, you and Tank will use that alley to go behind their lines, Tank if you use Bullet swarm or do Holo-targeting and Snow uses the Heavy PMG, we can make significant damage to that Sectopod. The MEC trooper can help to stun it with the MEC-3's Electro pulse."
OOC: Still posting
 
Sgt. Angela 'Ironside' Spica - South-east quadrant, jungle periphery

"Sir!" Ironside bellowed as she swung her Kinetic Strike Module up to salute the Captain. Although officially she should've used the railgun mounted on her right arm for the gesture it was almost universally agreed on an unofficial level that if a cybernetically enhanced war machine capable of crushing your ribcage with a single blow wants to use the wrong hand then you damned well let them.

Pivoting her body to look down the street the MEC Trooper used her advanced fire control and vital-point targeting systems to scan over the approaching horde. "I can take the Sectopods," she stated with reassuring certainty, "but I'll need some cover from the Mutons while I do."

Shifting her focus around the street she glanced down at the men sheltered behind the barricade. "Is the Doc' around at all, some smoke right about now would be really useful."
 
Last edited:
"Sir, what about the second Sectopod?" Snow asked.
"We'll leave the first Sectopod to the sniper. Now move it." he shot back.
Watching Snow and Tank trot away, he brought up his comm and relayed to Mr P
"Mr P. Come in...this is Eagle. We have two Sectopods along with a contingent of Mutons heading our direction. I want you to take out the first Sectopod. With a critical shot from your Plasma sniper rifle...you can nail this piece of junk. You have one shot, son."
He turned to the Cybernetic human beside him, he might have to hide behind her for cover...a thought he didn't relish. Remembering her perfect round tits and soft naked body in that machine, Eagle shuddered at the thought of a hole blown through that armor.
"You ready for this kid?" he asked picking up his weapon.
OOC: thanks for the wait everyone. I'm done with my posting spree.
 
Remembering her earlier statement he said, "i am placing my men's life above all else, tell me Ironside...can two heavy's and an assault take out a contingent of Mutons with like fire power without experiencing major casualties?" not waiting for an answer he turned from her, " both of us are enough distraction for those Mutons...and if things get rusty here, we'll play the hit and run...Leave the Sectopod to the boys, your job is to stun them when you get the GO from Snow. Understand?" he needed an answer now.
 
Last edited:
Martin dug his fingers into Bones's hips as he continued to force his massive length in and out of her tight hole. He didn't waste words like Razor did, he was content with the sound of the woman's pleasured screams. As Martin worked on her back, Razor worked on Bones's front. He continued to fuck her pussy for all it was worth, but soon felt his impending release. "Take my cum bitch!" He groaned spraying his load into Bones's wet pussy. "She's all yours, boys." Razor breathed releasing the leg restraints that held Bones in place.

As soon as Bones was free from the chair Martin lifted her up, wrapping his hands underneath the woman's knees as he kept pounding her. Martin used his powerful arms to slide Bones back and forth on his massive cock, using her body like a giant fleshlight. Soon Martin's thrust grew more erratic and he forced Bones to the ground. He continued to fuck her like a feral animal, his huge body pushing hers to into the floor.

Martin kept this pace until he finally felt his orgasm. He grunted with pleasure as he painted the inside of Bones's asshole with his cum. "Thanks, chicka." Martina's deep voice rumbled in Bones's ear. The giant man stood and stepped back, indicating he was finished and the rest of the men could have their turn with the medic.
 
Sgt. Angela 'Ironside' Spica - South-east quadrant, jungle periphery

"...Leave the Sectopod to the boys, your job is to stun them when you get the GO from Snow. Understand?"
"I understand perfectly Sir, my only problem is this is a MEC-2 Sentinel, not a MEC-3 Paladin. I don't have an Electro Pulse, just the Grenade Launcher and the Kinetic Strike Module." Ironside replied, trying desperately not to make the Captain look like any more of a fool in front of the other soldiers than she already was.

Quickly turning her scanner towards the enemy, trying to distract herself from the growing unease she felt towards the CO. "Besides that, the EP isn't something I'd be able to target, I'd need to get in close and clear of the rest of the squad otherwise I'd end up frying you guys as well."
 
Last edited:
Tank

"Holo-targeting coming right up sir."

He ducked behind cover and started to move in a low crouch, slow-going for now, but once he get to higher cover it would go faster. As did happen a few meters on, he straightened a bit and broke into a trot. He came to the end of the alleyway without any problems, peeking out, he saw that none of the Mutons or Sectos have yet started to try their own flanking position.

He waited for Snow to catch up and then dashed across the street as fast as he could, still they seemed fine and he waited for the signal to deploy the Holo-targeting
 
Cpt. Hilary 'Bones' McCarthy - Northern Residential District

Pulling his hard cock out of the captive's mouth Carlos quickly stepped over to the fresh meat. Her holes were gaping wide from the fucking the boss and Martin had given her, both leaking ample amounts of thick creamy cum out onto the floor but the thug didn't care about that at all, he was used to sloppy seconds.

Moving up around her her quickly wrapped his arms up under her legs and behind the soldier's head in a full nelson hold as he lifted her up off the floor and pulled her onto his lap. It was a little tricky maneuvering her anus down onto his dick, but once her felt her buttcheeks cradling his shaft it was just a matter of leaning back until the head caught against the wide open hole before dropping her down into the proper place for such a well-trained whore.

0nQ8RQ2.jpg

Bones moaned loudly as she felt the prick driving up into her, the seed of the giant mutant helping to lubricate the tightening muscles as they folded around Carlos's cock, smaller than Martin's but still impressively large for a normal human. Bucking her hips back against him Bones let her breasts rub against her thighs in time with her motions as she began to fuck her ass onto the man's stiff pole.

Her gaze wandering over to the dark-skinned girl across the room who'd already been claimed by another man as he forced his prick into the chained girl's mouth while one of his friends took hold of her hips and swung her ass up, his hand already cupping her crotch as his finger stretched her open, ready to be used.
 
Last edited:
Eddie spread open Maria's well used, but still surprisingly tight pussy with his fingers. He slowly slide his cock into the woman's abused hole as he watched another man, thunder, skull-fuck the chained woman. "You're such a little whore." Eddie groaned as he began to fuck Maria from behind. He shoved three fingers into her ass and smiled as he felt her shudder with a small orgasm. Soon Thunder finished, pulling out and spraying his load all over Maria's face. Eddie grabbed Maria's dark hair and pulled her head towards himself, as be continued to use her abused flesh.

Across the room, Bones was getting a similar treatment. Carlos was brutally fucking the medic's ass. He loved the way her tight muscles clenched around his hard cock. "You're a good little fuck toy, most girls don't like getting fucked by seven different dudes. It's always nice to find a whore who likes cock." Carlos growled as another man, Chris, who'd been watching blew his load on Bones's bouncing tits.

================================================================

Nick stealthily entered the gate to find a small grouping of houses and other buildings. "Fuck! How am I ever going to find her!" Nick thought angrily before checking Bones's comm again. "No response. Figures." Nick thought as he moved towards the first house. He slowly opened the door, grimacing at the loud creak that echoed through the area. He slowly entered the house and looked around. After going through the entire place, all Nick found was a few rats, and a room filled with antique lamps, nothing useful. "This is going to take a while." Nick thought moving to the next house.
 
Patrick splattered the Sectopod with a perfect headshot.

"I can take care of myself, Sergeant. You must go and help the others. Don't worry about anything, I will cover you and fly to safety if things become to difficult to handle. My gun is the best and most reliable friend I have. I can't understand why the Mutons are helping the Sectoids."

Mr P was unhappy and this battle made him depressed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sgt. Angela 'Ironside' Spica - Western outskirt of the city

Slowly at first, placing one foot in front of the other, Ironside began her charge towards the attackers. Her pace quickened with each step and soon the armoured hulk that was her MEC was speeding unstoppably towards the Mutons and Sectopods.

Raising her railgun the MEC Trooper opened fire with a full auto blast which did little damage to the Muton soldiers and splashed harmlessly over the Sectopods' armour plating, but reduced all the cover around them to cinders. Left exposed and out of position the Mutons began to scramble, the group breaking apart as some dodged for the nearby rubble trying to find cover and others began to fall back, either out of fear or due to the perfectly understandable need to regroup.

Moving ever closer Ironside's next shot was far more focussed, aimed right for the hole left by Mr P's sniper shot and drilling deep into the damaged Sectopod's hull. As she charged towards the second mechanical menace Ironside smiled to herself as she watched the first shaking with a series of secondary, internal explosions before finally collapsing into a heap of spare parts.

Making a mental note to make sure the machine was salvaged after the battle, its main cannon would make a very nice addition to her own battle armour, Ironside used her enhanced motive units to launch herself into the air as she swung back her arm and primed her kinetic strike module for impact. Slamming down with the power of the thrusters along with the full weight of her armour Ironside felt the shock of the impact rippling through her body, causing a wave of pleasure to wash up her spine.

Quickly spinning to one side, clearing the line of fire on the crippled alien mech as she dodged aside to avoid its inevitable explosive death, Ironside fired a grenade into the retreating Muton pack before turning her attention to the ones sheltering in the rubble nearby. "Andiamo, cavallo cazzo pezzi di merda! Che il migliore che si può offrire?" She screamed in her native tongue, momentarily forgetting herself as she felt her sweat dripping down her naked body inside the metal battlesuit.
 
Last edited:
Patrick shot at a strong and around 7 feet tall Muton soldier but the shot just bounced off the humanoid's powerful armour.

"I can't even harm the Mutons! You must find another way to kill them or die!"
 
Back
Top