New Beginnings

original_pk10

Beautifully Obedient
So....what's it been? A couple months? I've made HUGE changes in my life. I have no ties, no strings and this is not my "dirty secret" anymore. I had my old profile deleted and started a new one as a celebration of my new journey and upcoming HUGE birthday :D Pics will be fewer, as I can't let this suck me in again - but let's face it, it's fun and I kinda dig you pervies :cool:

Last edited:
So....what's it been? A couple months? I've made HUGE changes in my life. I have no ties, no strings and this is not my "dirty secret" anymore. I had my old profile deleted and started a new one as a celebration of my new journey and upcoming HUGE birthday :D Pics will be fewer, as I can't let this suck me in again - but let's face it, it's fun and I kinda dig you pervies :cool:

Absolutely gorgeous!

Amazing body hon and I think I recognize those breasts. :devil:

I have something HUGE for your HUGE birthday. :devil:

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks dollface!

Welcome back.

Always look forward to seeing your pics

Thank you :cattail:

Happy Birthday pk 10.

Eh, well the birthday is coming up. LOL...but thanks all the same ;)

It's coming to me... A few more hints?

big boobs, blonde hair, bitchy yet fun attitude...LOL...also it's in my new user name boo. :)

Amazing body hon and I think I recognize those breasts. :devil:

They're a bit smaller now...I've been working out like a maniac and lost about 20 pounds since my last post :)

I have something HUGE for your HUGE birthday. :devil:

Like what? :cool:

PKclap,clap,CLAP,CLAP,CLAP PKclap,clap,CLAP,CLAP,CLAP

Hurray for PK!!!!

PKclap,clap,CLAP,CLAP,CLAP PKclap,clap,CLAP,CLAP,CLAP

Hurray for PK!!!!

hehe, you make me smile

Well you look amazing and I'm glad to see you.

thank you!

Mmmmm...I like where this going. :rose: :cool:

Good!

Very sexy pic. So hot. Wow.

Thank you!

Whooo hoo I've missed seeing you :devil: and chatting :) it was great catching up :D

I know, I've missed you!

Allright, I'll be back. I think I have a few pics I can post later. They're all from my phone so the quality is shit...but whatever :)

Welcome back PK. Life around Lit-Land was just not the same without you. But I fully understand that RL sometimes demands our full attention to sort out important things. Hopefully the road has not been too rough.

I figured that the lure of Lit would bring you back someday. I am very happy that the day has arrived. :kiss::rose::kiss:

Nothing you post could ever be called shit... unless it was a picture of your shit... but anyway, everything you post is always good hon.

Welcome back, sexy lady! We have missed you so much.
Glad to hear you are enjoying a new chapter of your life.
Big, BIG booby squishing hugs for you!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Welcome back PK! You are smokin hot! Glad to see you back! :kiss:

Here are some more I have hanging out on my phone :) I'll try to get the better camera out soon...

Last edited:
Welcome back PK. Life around Lit-Land was just not the same without you. But I fully understand that RL sometimes demands our full attention to sort out important things. Hopefully the road has not been too rough.

I figured that the lure of Lit would bring you back someday. I am very happy that the day has arrived. :kiss:

The road was rough, but worth it. A lot of people I knew were aware, but...I left my significant other of eleven years. It's a long tedious story...and moved about 1700 miles away. Life has been honestly better even just in this short time frame.

Been hiking A LOT!!!!! And really just enjoying this new journey on my own.

Nothing you post could ever be called shit... unless it was a picture of your shit... but anyway, everything you post is always good hon.

LOL, well the photograph quality is shit...maybe not the subject ;)

Welcome back, sexy lady! We have missed you so much.
Glad to hear you are enjoying a new chapter of your life.
Big, BIG booby squishing hugs for you!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you...and I am!!!!!!! Though some of it is nerve wracking like being asked on dates and stuff. LOL...haven't done that in YEARS...

Welcome back PK! You are smokin hot! Glad to see you back! :kiss:

Thank you sweetheart!

Glad you've returned ... and the visible part of that right breast looks delicious! :D

Sincerely, One of the Pervies :devil:

haha...it's a bit more visible now...

! YUM! !! thank you :)

quite welcome cupcake

Love those, but your lips...omg they look very um....kissable :kiss:

hehe, thank you!

Back