Sensualdreamer.

Yes, it was even a naked hug! And since I'm working on my first orgasm of this month, I guess you could feel something press against you ;)

So is now the time to tell you that I have an odd fetish? It turns me on to see guys wearing shock collars. I'm curious what would happen if a guy were to wear one mid-orgasm :confused:

So is now the time to tell you that I have an odd fetish? It turns me on to see guys wearing shock collars. I'm curious what would happen if a guy were to wear one mid-orgasm :confused:

Yeah, that sure is an odd one. I don't think I wanna try that.

Good night to all of you!

Thank you - hope you slept well :)

Wow.. your thread has been quiet all day! How are things?

LoL - sometimes it gets quiet like that ;) Things are okay, I've got a touch of a headache but I suspect that's from not enough sleep...4-5 hours really doesn't work for me *le sigh* :(

Hope you're doing well and I'll probably be on & off Lit today -well at least until later tonight anyways.

Hoping to make it to the gun range tonight :)

Well when you get to the Gun Range shoot some for me cause these people are nut jobs today .... Full Moon Mondays SUCK SUCK SUCK .... and not in the good way either

Oh and HI I hope your headache gets better and you have to go find my post about the date we would go on I think you would approve

Well when you get to the Gun Range shoot some for me cause these people are nut jobs today .... Full Moon Mondays SUCK SUCK SUCK .... and not in the good way either

Oh and HI I hope your headache gets better and you have to go find my post about the date we would go on I think you would approve

I guess the full moon brings out the crazy in people.

I've not decided if I'm going to the gun range or not...mainly b/c I've not figured out what I want to make for dinner :cool:

To grill out or make pizza that seems to be the question. I'm thinking grill out, not 100% committed to the idea tho.

Okay I'll go stalk you ;)

I guess the full moon brings out the crazy in people.

I've not decided if I'm going to the gun range or not...mainly b/c I've not figured out what I want to make for dinner :cool:

To grill out or make pizza that seems to be the question. I'm thinking grill out, not 100% committed to the idea tho.

Okay I'll go stalk you ;)

I had BBQ chicken that was rubbed with Pampered Chef's Smokey Mountain rub and olive oil and then basted in some Honey BBQ sauce and Grilled Zuchinni and Squash with Onions IT WAS GOOD!

I actually stayed up all night and day. Slept the following night instead.
Have you had a good start to the new week?

You musta been a sleepy man to sleep that much.... and here I thought I was bad going to sleep last night at 8pm and not waking til 7am this AM ... granted I woke up half way through to answer a text here and there sleepy style of course

You musta been a sleepy man to sleep that much.... and here I thought I was bad going to sleep last night at 8pm and not waking til 7am this AM ... granted I woke up half way through to answer a text here and there sleepy style of course

No, I'm not a very sleepy man. That's how I can skip a night every now and then.

I had BBQ chicken that was rubbed with Pampered Chef's Smokey Mountain rub and olive oil and then basted in some Honey BBQ sauce and Grilled Zuchinni and Squash with Onions IT WAS GOOD!

Ughh don't tease me like that!!!! I went ahead and I'm gonna make pizza - it's not really what I want but it works b/c I don't know what I want :rolleyes:

I actually stayed up all night and day. Slept the following night instead.
Have you had a good start to the new week?

Good grief and I thought my sleep habits were hard to beat! Wow!!!

Today has been okay, but I'm lacking my usual creativity w/ dinner :( or maybe I'm lacking groceries lol :)

Ughh don't tease me like that!!!! I went ahead and I'm gonna make pizza - it's not really what I want but it works b/c I don't know what I want :rolleyes:
)

I have been all about grilled chicken lately I don't know if its a phase or what but I am digging the stuff lately LOL

Back